Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR hun : ) xx

Hello everyone, a belated 'merry christmas and happy new year'. Not really been on minis at all. I had a fab time over the last couple of weeks and had a great new years party in my house. However, never managed to stick to ww over this last couple of weeks and as a result i have gained about 5lbs. Too much chocolate, cheese, nuts and wine, i have totally over indulged, but if you can't do it over the festive season when can you!! So today is my first day back on ww. I feel much better for it too. Going to stop drinking for a while and give my liver a rest lol. I bought an exercise bike from tesco, it was only 30, it was half price, so going to build it up and try and go on it each day.

Ds was meant to go back to school today but the school shut due to the weather, they had frozen pipes and no heating. so i have one very happy ds.

Anyway keep your fingers crossed that i can make it through my first day back to plan. Hope you all have a good day xx

Glad you had a great Christmas and NY hun, that's the main thing. Good luck for your first day back on track, mine was yesterday and I must admit I was very hungry in the evening but I just kept eating free foods!!

It's snowy here too, so won't get out for my groceries ~ it's housework for me to-day! xx

hello! Glad you enjoyed the holidays. Well done for getting back to WW this week, you'll soon shift those xmas pounds:)

Grrrrr no matter how hard i try i just can't seem to get back into the swing of things!!! I'm now deciding whether to stick with ww or go back to sw. I can't decide. Hope everyone is well. I'm going to start checking in once a day to keep me on the straight and narrow x

Grrrrr no matter how hard i try i just can't seem to get back into the swing of things!!! I'm now deciding whether to stick with ww or go back to sw. I can't decide. Hope everyone is well. I'm going to start checking in once a day to keep me on the straight and narrow x

Hi again. I know how you're feeling, xmas etc threw me way off track and i gained more than anyone i know:( But here we go again, new year, new start. Hope your week gets better:)

It's hard getting back to eating healthy again after Christmas, it's usually February before I start again! You had good losses with WW didn't you? I used to do it but just love SW though sometimes a change is good. Great to have you back posting again xx

Right i am back and going to do it this time. I am doing sw from today and quiting alcohol, i really think it is keeping me off track at the weekends. I know i have said this a million times before , but hopefully i will do it this time. I don't know why i struggle so much.
Hope everyone has a good day xx

hello again. Good to see you back:) We've all found the last few weeks challenging but together we will do this.
Best of luck with dumping alcohol, i try to stick to rum and diet coke now if drinking as it's just 5 syns for 2 and that's enough for me. But i know alcohol is also a diet breaker cos it gives us the munchies and less will power too.
Hope this week goes well.

Good to see you back again hun :) It's a hard time of the year to get back to dieting but we are all in the same boat and here to help each other. I haven't had a drink since my birthday (about 3.5wks ago) and I must say I do find it helps me stay on track. In saying that I might have a G&T at the weekend but I will see! Hope your restart is going well xx

Hello everyone, me and my oh joined a rosmary conley class and we are loving it. I lost 5lbs this week and 10 inches! Oh lost 8lbs and 11 inches. He is coming along with me for moral support, i'm so proud of him. The aerobic workout after wi is fab too.

Hope everyone is getting on ok xx

there you are Betty:) Glad to hear things are going well for you, and how fab is your oh joining RC with you! Have a great week.

Back