Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

hi Betty, sorry to hear things have been a bit tricky of late, but you're back with it now so that's the main thing. Are you still taking the Xenical?

Good idea to plan a few meals and get your shopping done. Good luck for an alcohol free weekend; the drinks are always my downfall at weekends:( I don't drink a lot but they use up too many syns!!!!

Good luck hun:)

Thanks hun. Was just having a few probs with the ex (not a nice man lol) . Anyway this is my 100% day 1, even though it is saturday i feel ready to go. My body feels terrible with all the crap i have been eating and drinking. So i'm tucking into two weetabix with milk and then i'll have a banana. I'm still taking the xenical but it just shows that unless your head is in the right place nothing works. To be honest i have been maintaining all the time i've been bad so i think the xenical has helped me not gain any weight.

Need to take ds to his music club today, then going to the butchers then tesco to buy lots of sw stuff.

I would like to lose about half a stone by xmas if that is possible, then i have 3 years to get to a size 12 so i can look pretty in my wedding dress lol, i'm so excited.

Hope everyone has a good day and weekend xx

Well had an unexpected party last night so back to business today. I feel really strong and as if my heads in the right place. Going to have weetabix or porridge for brekki, home made lentil soup for lunch and a sunday roast chicken for dinner. Goin to go extra easy today i think. Need to get this weight off. I was also looking at how dreadful my skin goes when i'm eating crap. So going to eat loads of fresh fruit and veg and keep moisturising lol.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Good Morning, thanks caslam, and bayside i'm totally with you. Going for a 100% week. I had a big cook yesterday, so there is no excuse for me to come off plan. Had brekki at 7am so going to have a mid morning snack, maybe an alpen light or something, then lunch is homemade lentil soup and dinner is the corned beef bake (from body optimise) chips and beans.

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Good to have you back again hun *hugs* and glad all is going well for you. I know what you mean about your skin looking bad when you eat crap, I am exactly the same, my mum always says rubbish in, rubbish out, so I guess that's true! ~ have a good day xx

OMG i forgot to weigh in this morning. only just remembered there, and i've just eaten a massive syn free 2 course lunch. I had a huge bowl of homemade lentil soup and lastnights leftover stew and potatoes. EEEK i don't know what to do. Right i'll go and weigh in just now and just deal with it. I know i have gained loads though.

Grr one of those days. Hope everyone has a good one xxx

hi Betty, bless you forgetting to weigh yourself hun, i'd weigh this morning instead if i were you rather than weigh at a different time of day. Let us know how you get on.

sadly i cannot get out of the habit of daily weighing, i know i shouldn't but it keeps me going!!

Have a good day:)

Hi everyone. Well i have had a bad week, i was just planning to go on and eat 3 meals a day with no crap basically and not follow plan. But i feel ill, white bread makes my stomach sore. I'm run down with all the rubbish. That's it, i am going to challange myself to stay 100% until xmas. Going to weigh in tomorow and log it no matter how big a gain i have. I feel like crap.

Hope everyone is well xx

hi betty. sorry you've had a bad week:( Do your weigh in tomorrow and if it's not good, draw a line and keep on going. Trying to be 100% until xmas is a huge challenge hun, take it a day at a time and don't let one over synful day get you down, you can do this:)

Right i weighed myself and i'm 16.3 and a half. So i have gained but going to move on. I have had my weetabix with 250ml semi milk, a mandarin mullerlight and am working my way through a pint of water. I need to drink more water. Then about 11 ish i will have some fruit. Slow roasting some stewing steak with veg for my dinner so i will have that along with some brocoli and potatoes tonight. Not sure about lunch yet though. May make some pasta and a nice sauce.

I'm all run down because of all the junk i've eaten, my mouth has broken out in not one coldsore but 2, that normally happens to me when the weather changes and i'm run down.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hi guys. Well i've been so bad and i'm away back up to 16 8 . I feel that sw is not working for me at the moment, don't know why. So i have decided to give weight watchers a go. It is the only plan i haven't tried. If you lot don't mind though i'll still keep my diary here if that's ok.

I am really run down, my face has broken out in spots, i have a coldsore, i'm really pale and feel tired all the time. So need to get back to good health and get pleanty fruit and veg down me.

I'm really looking forward to xmas this year, everyone is coming to me. My turkey is ordered from the butchers and i have 45 in tesco vouchers that i have built up with points so that should get most of my shopping .

Hope you are all having a good day xxx

hi Betty, good luck with weight watchers, maybe you need a change to get your motivation back.

You sound as if you are getting well planned for xmas, well done.

Back