Betty's Diary- ww wk2 6lbs off woo hoo!!

Hi everyone, well i'm really enjoying ww at the moment, not so bloated like i am on sw, 3 days in and i feel fab. Think i needed a change to get me back on the straight and narrow so i'll see how it goes. Off out tomorow to get the last of my xmas shopping (hopefully), and on sat i'm going to get all my foody stuff in, well within reason, like things i can freeze and crisps biscuits wine etc. Picking my turkey up from the butchers on 23rd. I'm getting quite excited as this year it is at my house.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

glad things are going well on WW for you. I'm looking forward to xmas too, just another week or so at work, can't wait for the hols:)

Glad WW is working out for you Betty, sometimes your body needs a shake up ~ it's great you are keeping your diary here *hugs*. I'm looking forward to Christmas too, just can't believe it is so close! Have a good weekend xx

Good morning everyone, i'm so happy, my first week on ww and i've lost 7lbs woo hoo, its given me back my motivation. Hope you all have a good day. My heating has broken down again so hopefully i can get someone to fix it, as it is -2!!! Don't want to have to get the kids up :( they will be freezing xx

wow betty that's a fab weight loss this week:) Good to hear it's going well on WW. Hope you got your heating fixed, it's so cold today.

Thanks guys, well managed to get my heating sorted, thank goodness, i had the kids all wrapped up and sitting under a duvet on the couch until it got fixed, it was really frosty and icy here. My oh is joining me on ww now, so i have been having to make up packed lunches for him and everything. He seems to be enjoying it too. Hope you all have a good day. I need to take ds to dr this afternoon for his flu jags, i'm dreading it!! xx

Well ds got his swine flu jag yesterday, he is supposed to get his seasonal flu jag on friday but he has came down with a virus and is off school sick. Dr said it isn't to do with the jag and it must have been working on him before he got the jag. So i will be in for the rest of the week. Going to get the house in order for christmas.

Still sticking to ww 100%, the ww cakes are a life saver and really low in points, and making sure i'm getting my 5 a day too. Will be interesting to see what happens at next weigh in on Monday.

HOpe you all have a good day xx

Hi Betty, hope your little one is on the mend.
Well done on sticking to your ww plan.
Looking forward to finishing work on Friday for the xmas break, i really need to finish my shopping.

Glad you are finding WW easy to stick to and it will help having your OH doing it as well. Hope your wee boy is feeling better, every other person seems to be sick at the moment, better out of the way now before Christmas, have a lovely weekend and good luck for WI on Monday (think that's your wi day!!) xx

Thank you ladies. Yes wi is on monday, i will be interested to see if and how much i have lost. Ds isn't 100% yet but is getting there. Looking forward to tomorow night, my mum is looking after the kids over night and have saved up points for some wine and stuff so don't know if me and oh will go out or stay in but looking forward to weekend anyway. Hope you all have a good weekend xx

Thanks ladies, well wi tomorow, i'm hoping to have lost between 2 and 3 lbs so fingers crossed. Went out for a lovely walk in the snow after dinner, it was fab, i feel so refreshed!!!! Hope everyone has a good day xx

Yay, i've lost 6lbs this morning!!! I am delighted. I have went from 17 5 this time last year, to 15 9. I know it isn't much over a year but at least i'm not back to where i was or worse. I think this seems to be the plan for me!! Having a day in today to tidy up and clean and tomorow my dad is looking after the kids while i go and get a couple of last minute things. Hope you all have a great day xx

that's wonderful. 6lbs down this week! And you're in the 15's now. Be proud of your achievement over the year, you've had your ups and downs but you stuck with it and are a lot lighter than you were last xmas. That's great. Enjoy your xmas, if you gain a little don't worry, just get straight back on plan. Well done:)

Back