Betty's S&S diary

Ahh, how exciting! Good luck for tomorrow then! It will feel amazing once you get to your goal! What are your plans once you hit your target? I am thinking maybe still have 1 shake a day but then follow Slimming World?! xx

I am not sure yet, I really hope to get to goal in time for my hen night in may. I am weary of losses slowing down once I am in the 13s but hope I can battle through and maybe exercise more. I love slimming world and I plan to move onto that from mid may, so I can do more exercise on the run up to the wedding. My cousin is an expert in martial arts and has his own academy, he's said I can go and do some kickboxing classes for free, so might do that then! He'a always tried to get me down there, but he's known for being a strict teacher and I know he'd give me a hard time!

After the wedding and honeymoon I would like to go onto slimming world to lose maybe another 1-2 stone. Depending on how I feel at certain weights. I think I will follow the weekday and weekend rule, as in eat very well in the week and have a little indulgence at weekends! x

Yes, I know what you mean but stay with it, i am sure you will be able to lose as much as you need! I love Slimming World too, it is so flexible, just losses are not quick enough at the moment. You should definitely do kickboxing, I absolutely love it! It is exhausting but so good for releasing stress and gives you an amazing workout! And even if he gives you a hard time it is only for an hour or so ;) Go for it! x

I used to do it when I was younger, really enjoyed it then. I would really like to make an effort now to get healthier overall, not just lighter so would really like to keep it up after I get to goal.

Just keeping myself focused and hopefully will be at 175lbs for the wedding. It's a big target considering I started at 233.5lbs on s&s 5 weeks ago. But I think the key will be to do more exercise as I go. Fingers crossed anyway! xx

I think that should be the ultimate goal - be healthier and develop a better relationship with food and exercise in general. I am sure it will be easier once we are slimmer and lighter.

You have done incredibly well already, should be very proud of yourself! Losing another 35ish lb by June shouldn't be too difficult as long as you keep focussed! x

Finally some good news! S&S have sent me my first order that went missing together with my new order made last night, today via CityLink so fingers crossed a journey to a new me will start tomorrow! I will then need to fill in a claim form so they can take the missing package up with Royal Mail. If anything I am even more determined now, I just need to get it all off by the end of summer and I indtend to have to first christmas ever where I won't overeat like a pig. Yay!

thats brilliant betty, i am going to be starting this week i am just waiting for my order, well hopefully tomorrow, i just hope i dont have all of the hassle you have been through.

I hope so too! Good luck for tomorrow and let me know how you get on! I haven't tried any of them yet but from what I've heard I am very excited! And the support here is incredible! X

omg i only ordered sat and the postie has just delivered it , its like christmas how daft is that, so i will be starting today, good day to as well a monday i think, i will be having my first shake about 2pm, so i will let you know how i go, good luck to you too when are you having your first one?

Good news! Good luck to you both :)

How exciting! Lucky you! How's is going? Enjoyed your first shake? ;-) I've finished work for today so gonna go home, have a nice meal and be all mentally prepared for tomorrow. I've also just realised its my work leaving do on Friday as well as that meal next Tuesday :-( I don't want to delay it another week though :-( What am I gonna do?! Like all you lot said, very hard to find pubs who serve coke zero...

Off to bed as I cannot wait until tomorrow, how sad am I, haha. I just wanna start losing weight NOW :D I shall weigh myself in the morning to get an accurate start weight! Wish me luck and good night! x

Good luck Betty :)

hi well today was great am so motivated, had a vanilla shake , loved it, a lemon bar, these could prove to be a bit dangerous as they are lush, and chilli for dinner with alot of water added to make it more soupy, that was good,it reminded me of a beef pot noodle, i have just had a can of coke zero i dont usually drink coke but needed something that wasnt water also bloats you out, in all i am well happy.
heres to you starting tomorrow betty, x

Sounds like you did well, congratulations! One of the hardest steps is done - you officially started! Thank you and good luck for tomorrow, we can do this! I bought plenty of Coke Zeros as well just to keep me going in case I get really hungry. x

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope everything arrives ok

This is just my luck isn't it, today TOTM arrived. So I feel like dog poo and probably the losses are going to suffer too - definitely something I don't need on my first week...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My TOTM arrived first week too and I wanted to cry lol. Still managed a 7lbs loss in first week so was quite pleased with that, even tho I hadnt been 100% S&S. Good luck, you are determined so dont let the girly problem put you off.

Back