Bev - Round 2

Saturday it is! I have just ordered my bumper pack and I will be starting on Saturday. I still have a week's worth of shakes left (that are in date) to start with so won't need another box for at least 5 weeks, as long as I can stick to it. Thought I'd better give myself a week to get my head round going back on the shakes and it's worked. I'm raring to go and looking forward to starting at the weekend. I don't usually struggle with the shakes, it's just the maintaining that I find hard!! Looking to lose 2-3 stones to really feel better about myself again, and what with badminton starting next week, I think that weight loss will really help with that too.

Good luck Bev, you always do so well on the shakes. Was shakes have you ordered?

Good luck Bev - not that you need it :) x

I've ordered the bumper pack of shakes and bars. I've also ordered an extra 14 shakes cos I don't like the vanilla ones at all. Really can't drink those.

Not feeling very well today, feeling sick and have a stomach ache. Hubby went to Plymouth on a course yesterday and came back feeling sick so think he's passed on whatever it was he had! Thanks!! I've come to work though so hopefully it will get better through the day. Whenever I feel like this it really makes me look forward to getting back on the shakes cos I never feel ill when I'm on them.

Hope you're feeling better now Bev. Good luck for shake restart :) x

Hope you're ok hon x

I felt better as the day went on yesterday, by midday I felt a lot better, thankfully!!

Only today and tomorrow left and then back on exante for a while. Looking forward to it now.

Started back on it on Saturday and on day 3 now. Feeling OK, a little shaky this morning but I know that will pass. I will have my first shake in about half an hour then my bar for lunch. I have my last shake around 6ish. Couldn't help but have sneaky weigh yesterday morning (after 1 day) and had lost 3lbs. I know that's only water but it does spur me on though!!

I have badminton on Thursday, can you tell I'm really looking forward to starting back? I'm also going to the gym on Mondays from next week too, not looking forward to that as much I can tell you!

Didn't do much this weekend, which was nice. My daughter that just got married told us that's she's thinking of moving up country to be with her husband. Not surprised at all. They decided it would be best for her to stay down here because of her job but I think that doesn't really matter anymore. They miss each other and I can't blame them. I think it would be lovely for her to move up there and be with him. They would be able to move into married quarters and start married life properly. I will really miss her but I know that's what they both really want. I think it's lovely actually.

How far away is 'up country' Bev? x

"Up country" because everyone is up country from us!! At the moment they think he will be moved to Yeovil, so not that far away really. So when grandkids come along it wont be that hard to visit, only about 3/4 hours drive. Not bad at all!!

Things going OK at the moment, I'm finding it much harder this time though. I think it's cos I don't have anything to aim for, I just want to drop a couple of stones and see how I feel then.

Last day of work today and then 5 days off! Lovely! Work is a little stressful at the moment so could really do with these few days off. Hubby has the same days off too. Probably wont be back on here again til Monday so will update you with my first week weigh in then. Whatever has come off, I will be pleased with!! Hope everyone has a good weekend (when it comes!).

Ah that's not bad at all! A good friend of mine is off to New Zealand for a month at the beginning of October for the birth of her first grandchild ..... I think that must be awful! :eek:( xx

Had a lovely time away from work. The weather was fantastic, couldn't have planned it any better. It's a little dull here today so our timing was just right.

I went right off the shakes whilst I was away. Just couldn't stick to it at all. I lost 2lbs this week though so pleased with that.

Went to first badminton of the season on thursday and it was really good. I am now captain of a mixed team, in the ladies B team and also in a combi team too. I am going to busy with that this season. I have my first ladies match this friday, so that should be interesting. We are playing our A team. They always beat us but we always put up a good fight and will again this year!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend, off to catch up some threads now.

Forgot to say earlier that I am still having 2 products, 1 for brekkie and 1 for lunch, and having a meal in the evening. Hoping this will knock a few pounds off especially if I can stick to it during the working week. I'm quite good at work anyway so not finding that a problem at the moment.

2 products and a meal in the evening is going OK so far. Hopefully I can stick to this during the week. With all the extra exercise I will be doing with badminton I'm hoping that the pounds will drop off each week. Saying that though, if I could lose a couple of pounds a week I would be pleased. If it comes off slower than normal I really don't mind. I'm not doing this for a specific reason, just cos I want to drop a few pounds and feel happier in my skin!

Well done on the loss Bev :) and on becoming captain of badminton teams. You certainly are going to be kept busy with it but its what you enjoy so sure you'll love it.

How are you finding shakes & meal? xxx

Doing shakes and a meal is OK. I'm mainly having bars though. I bought some tesco ones to mix it up a bit too. I'm eating more than I should but as I said before, I am struggling this time, that's why I'll be happy to lose a couple of pounds a week this time round.

Off to badminton tonight then a match tomorrow night. I will really need my lie-in on saturday!

Enjoyed club on thursday night and then the match last night. We lost 5-1 to our A team. We expected to lose anyway. This is the first year they haven't beaten us 6-0 We were really pleased we won one game. 3 of our games went to a third decider. It was a hard match but we all played really well and were pleased with the result. This actually gives us some hope for the rest of the season because our A team won the league for the second year in a row last year. We'll get better results as the season goes on, hopefully!! Really enjoyed it though and no pains today so all's good!

I lost another pound this week so that's 3 now in 2 weeks, really pleased with that. I'm finding it hard doing shakes and bars so am having a bar for lunch during the week and really trying to watch what else I'm having, I'm trying to cut down and lose some weight that way, with the added exercise I'm hoping that will work. Happy so far!

Very quiet round here lately!!

Still having a bar for lunch and watching what else I eat. Really trying this time! Have badminton again tomorrow and another match on Monday night. Looking forward to them both.

Had a good night at badminton last night. Played lots of games, won some, lost some. Looking forward to my match on monday night. The team we are playing are a B team so we should give them a good match.

Weekend almost here, having my new cooker delivered saturday afternoon and then out to a party/karaoke in the evening. Both ovens and the grill broke just under 2 weeks ago, how we've coped I'll never know!

Should be a good weekend.

Hope everyone's OK, it's so quiet around here at the moment.

Got our new cooker on saturday, it's lovely. Much bigger than the last one and so much quieter!!

Really looking forward to my match tonight too.

Had a STS this week, not surprised really, didn't really do very well last week resisting nice (naughty) things. Must do better this week and will.

Back