Beverley is changing to CC

Beverley8603

Have been reading through the calorie counting threads and have decided to do it!

It always worked to control my weight in the past and after messing around with Dukan, GI etc. I am Stuck! So back to basics, energy in and energy out.

Hope this does it! :cool:

Beverley8603 said:
Have been reading through the calorie counting threads and have decided to do it!

It always worked to control my weight in the past and after messing around with Dukan, GI etc. I am Stuck! So back to basics, energy in and energy out.

Hope this does it! :cool:

Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Legomom and feeling a little bit desparate!

All those smaller clothes that need a lack of 28 lbs to get into. Arghh:cry:

Beverley8603 said:
Thanks Legomom and feeling a little bit desparate!

All those smaller clothes that need a lack of 28 lbs to get into. Arghh:cry:

Lol that's EXACTLY what got me restarted :) I lost loads last yr then had a bit of a family crisis so kind of may have regained two stone......:( but I'd thrown all my fat clothes out!!! So when it got to the point where I only had leggings left that I could squeeze into I was like 'oooooh back to the diet or go naked.....mmmm hard choice :)"
Luckily I'm back into my 14's now but they are all a yr old and looking scruffy!! I only bought a few bits (3 jeans 2 black trouser 2 gardening combats :) ) coz I was aiming for size 12 so I really need to shift my ass now as I'm desperate to go
shopping!!!! It's not happening as fast as I'd like tho!!!
It's so ANNOYING having hardly any clothes!!!!!

Must admit have tried hanging small clothes up in various positions, bedroom door, bathroom door etc.

One last thing I haven't yet tried is hanging something in the kitchen. Could even put a pair of little knickers in the fridge. Err new ones of course! ;)

Just can't wait to throw out the parachute pants!!

Beverley8603 said:
Must admit have tried hanging small clothes up in various positions, bedroom door, bathroom door etc.

One last thing I haven't yet tried is hanging something in the kitchen. Could even put a pair of little knickers in the fridge. Err new ones of course! ;)

Just can't wait to throw out the parachute pants!!

I miss my parachute pants :) they are hideous but ooooh they ain't half comfy!!!!

From one Beverly to another, Good luck on your cc weight loss journey:0)

Wow, thanks all. what a lovely welcome and much appreciated!!

I am actually heaving a sigh of relief as back on familiar territory. Phew!

I mentally add up calories as I eat as It's so firmly ingrained but just know that give me an inch and I take a mile. Given a free reign with some of the no counting regimes, I am so bad at slipping in a little bit of this and that and before I know it have blown the whole day.

300 cals so far for brunch. We were up late as late to bed night last night. Lots of salad stuff and perhaps some tuna for lunch. Nice.

So looking forward to getting the fat off. Must admit Legomom those big pants are comfy!!! So are the elastic waist track pants and leggings which are the only things that fit! Deep inside though there is a femme fatale waiting to emmerge. Hope husband can handle it, if and when!:D

Good luck! :)

Hi

Welcome to CC!

I hear everyone on the small clothes front I have a whole wardrobe of clothes that don't fit me since putting weight on from the last time I lost on SW so I vowed to myself that I needed to find a way to lose and then maintain... calorie counting seems to be the best way to do that from what I read on here.

A lot of us on here use Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com to keep track of the calories and it's addictive so you may find that helpful.

Good luck with your new weight loss journey :)

Samalama
Thanks for that. I guess it will focus me and Lord knows I need it. Am loving good old cc and di so well yesterday and day before. It's so nice not to feel stuffed to the eyballs with food!

Weighing in tomorrow. :sigh:

Beverley8603 said:
Samalama
Thanks for that. I guess it will focus me and Lord knows I need it. Am loving good old cc and di so well yesterday and day before. It's so nice not to feel stuffed to the eyballs with food!

Weighing in tomorrow. :sigh:

Good luck :) I'm a Monday weigh in too!!! In theory it's meant to make me behave at weekends lol

Hi Legomom, and thanks, and good luck too!

Excited in anticipation!! Good thinking on the Monday weigh in and keeping on the straight and narrow.

Bev :)

Hi Legomom, and thanks, and good luck too!

Excited in anticipation!! Good thinking on the Monday weigh in and keeping on the straight and narrow.

Bev :)

Hi hun,

like Sam said, I would deffo reccomend MFP!! It has worked a treat for me, I don't do anything foodwiese these days without consulting MFP, then my ladies on here!! :D

Good luck for WI on monday. We will all have our fingers crossed for you. Don't forget to let us all know how you get on.

Lots of love :)

Thanks Squeezy! Have just done the shred level 1. Can still walk!! Power walk later. If this weight does not move with all this I shall cry. :cry:

Of course I am really confident that Legomom and I will storm away with the weight loss!!!! :clap:

Wow I am in awe of all those that do the Shred....I really couldn't do it... just not my thing and I can only exercise if it's something I am enjoying.. I may feel differently when I've lost some weight... so good for you!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

Welcome and good luck, looking forward to reading how you get on... I'm also a fan of big comfy pants!!! x

Hi there! I'm relatively new to all this myself but can highly recommend CC for effective weight loss!:)
I lost my last stubborn 8lbs doing just that, and MFP is the best aid ever!
I just quit smoking and am determined to stay at target!
I'm thinking of ordering the 30 day shred myself, let me know how it works for you.
Good luck! :)
xx

Back