Bev's Battle

Hey Hun, a pound is a pound. I know it can be disheartening but if you stick with ss this week I'm certain that you will shed a load of weight next week.

Keep going girl - you can do this xx

thanks guys for your lovely responses!

im guessing some part of it is probably water. but then i weighed myself tonight again and was similar so maybe the day i was less was a misreading. ah well, i will be under 22st next tuesday when i get weighed! :)

did ss+ today as was feeling very drained this evening, got stuck in work from 9am-8pm handling a difficult heart condition claim. very interesting stuff though and very rewarding so i didn't mind too much, pull it means i get to go home early one day!

anyway i think i will start the week off on SS+ now, mainlybecause i bought chicken! lol, so will use the rest of that tomorrow and friday and then drop down to SS for the last 4 days before weigh in!

tomorrow night will consider swimming too, there is a session from 8pm-9pm. i'd really like to go. im going to try and bring more and more exercise into my routine again. for the first few weeks will start out with swimming 1-2 times a week and will work this up until i can join the gym and incorporate that too :)

the woman next to me at work does WW and i cant help but sigh when i see all the delicious stuff she is able to eat on her plan.. i think when i have a couple of stones to go i'll go on a aplan like WW and lose the last bit through diet and exercise.. but we'll see..

Enjoy the pool, i need to get there more too :)

not going swimming tonight as having really bad tummy ache, its been like it for 2 days now which is unusual as i only normally have it at totm :/

still sticking to everything 100% but in lots of pain atm.. going to get some indigestions stufff tomorrow from chemist.

it will just be fluid :) Next week the loss will be MEGA :D

Hope you are feeling better! I had a massive allergic reaction to my new earings today, and had to use my epipen. I'm allergic to nickle, and the earings were nine caret gold. I've never had a problem with gold before, but you live and learn, apparently nine caret gold does contain nickle.
The earings-now useless to me- cost $55, the new epipen to replace the one I used $114. Now I'm full of anti histamines, and the injection site is sore.
Bugger!

thanks guys, unfortunately still in a lot of stomach pain, keep contantly having gaviscon :/ going to dr's on monday, until then im stopping the diet and just eating healthily because its got to the stage im no even able to sleep because of the pain :(

early weigh in day today , gonna have it as sundays from now on! well since ive started back on normal food my stomach pain has gone off.. ive not been eating gloads - cereal for breakfast, soup for lunch and chicken and veggies for tea, with a bit of fruit..

anyways i was really happy when i stepped on the scale and it was 21st 9lbs, thats 5lbs down since my last weigh in and takes me under the 22's and well into the 21's!! 23lbs lost so far FOREVER! :) i'm going to do this, of that i have no doubt!

that doesn't sound good :( I had indigestion the other night which is weird when all I've had is a shake, a bar and soup!! Hope you feel better soon x

hey guys,

havent been here for a while but i'm still doing well... got weighed today and have lost another 3lbs this week... thats 26lbs down so far!

ive come of CD as my doctor thinks i might actually have a stomach ulcer, hence the pain i was in... im taking medication for it and its fine atm, if it gets worse need to go to the hospital for a camera down me, hope it doesnt come to that!

sensible eating and exercise from here on out..

26lbs down is fab! well done.

I hope your stomach settles down soon. You seem to be in such a good mind frame i'm sure the weight will keep falling off you :)

well done on 26 pounds, that is excellent!

Fingers crossed it isn't an ulcer and it calms down without you needing any further treatment.

Back