Bev's Battle

yup hun, you're right, im sick :( the doctor says ive got some kind of contagious sinus bug, so i'm having a few days off work to try and get better, plenty of liquids and no cambridge until im better! hopefully by the end of the week i should be fiine.

how are you feeling at the moment?

hey guys! i'm all better now, starting on my CD journey again today! :)
visiting my consultant at 6.30 tomorrow nigh to pick up some more packs. back at work tomorrow too.
these next couple of weeks are going to involve a massive upheaval for me so i might not be on here very much as wont have a PC for some of the time. i hope to be back to normal as soon as possible though.
maybe i'll explain my situation later, it will just take a while and i don't have time atm. anyways, i havent done so bad during my CD break... doubt i'll have lost anything but hope ive put nothing on either!
regardless, it wasnt my fault i was sick n had to come off the plan so i'm not beating myself up too much. will just get weighed tomorrow and see what the damage is and take it from their :)

Hi Bev, glad to hear you are better now!Hope you get back on track with CD soon!

All the best for the next few weeks as well xx

Hey Bev - nice to hear from you and good luck with your restart I'm sure you will be fine. Try and update us as soon as you are able xx

so glad you are better and ready to re-start CD. Proper fighting spirit :D

Glad to hear you are better, I've been thinking of you today, 'cause I have a cold and have sinus pain. You sound like you are rearing to go!

thanks guys! going good so far, done day 2 nearly (i class a day over with once im home from work as less temptation) lol. off to see CD consultant in 5 mins! nervous about weigh in, i wont have lost anything :/

doesn't matter what happens with WI tonight. The success of this week is that even though you have been unwell you have got straight back onto it and you are now moving forwards again rather than just abandoning CD. See that in itself as an achievement.

wowowowowowow! i lost 5lbs!!! :D

speachless :)

im so hppy, 3lbs to lose next week and i make my goal for the july challenge :)

well done, thats brilliant

well done! That is an excellent boost for you. 3 pounds won't be a problem for your next weigh in ;)

Back