Bev's Battle

Your 26lbs loss is brilliant and a kick start to your new healthy eating/exercise plan. Good to hear that you are feeling brighter xx

26lbs off is great, a great start, keep it up :)

hey guys,

it seems like forever since ive been here. my stomach pains stopped after i came off cambridge. ive been sticking with just healthy eating and joined a gym which i go to 5-6 times a week.

the first week after coming off CD i actually gained a pound, but this week since joining the gym i lost 3.5lbs. that takes me down to 297.5lbs!!

IM INTO THE 200's!!!! :D

thats a massive thing for me, it really is, getting under 300's is for me like starting a new chapter in my journey, i've not lost my first 2 stone, got under 300lbs and all in less than 2 months!

i feel like i can do this, i can consistently maintain weight loss, food is not my life anymore. i feel like ive a marathon still left to run, but i finally crossed the starting line, and it took a lot to get here :)

thanks guys, having a good weekso far, hopeeverything is well with you!

been to the gym 5 days in a row and had a rest tonight. i feel so happy lately and alive, 2 stone gone :D

cant wait to see how much i lose this week, really been hammering the gym!

hey guys,

everything is going great! talking to thomas right now on skype! cant wait to meet him next summer :)

had a really good week last week. went to the gym twice and swimming 3 times. got weighed this morning and i've lost 4.5lbs!

so now i'm into the 20's - 20st 13lbs (293lbs) - it feels so good to have finally seen the last of the 21's.

Heya hun, how's everything? Hope you're doing ok!

Back