Bev's Battle

thanks, i hope not, think im close to getting back into the wonderful world of ketosis soon :)

been looking for some new clothes online and noticed asos now do a plus size range! they have a sale on too and today si the last day! im going to get jeans in a 24 and see if they fit, and if they don't, well it wont be too long until they do, a couple more weeks im guessing if i stay on track. my 26's are getting pretty baggy now and keep sliding down.

bought a new phone yesterday, sony erikson x10, its going to be really cool as ill be able to skype thomas for free when im out and about! i also bought myself a cd and book for learning dutch! :D he's gonna help me learn it, really looking forward to that :)

thansk for all your comments guys, hope you're doing well, i love reading ur diaries and ill resume as soon as i have a second :)

woo, nothing like waking up to ketosis high :) off to work, have a great day all!

didn't know ASOS did a plus range, I'll have a look, thankyou for that :D I'm not a jeans girl, I own 1 pair that are about 4 sizes too small, I have never liked them, I don't know why :confused:

Hey,

I have the X10 is a fab phone, but took me ages to get used to it, as was sooooo different to anything I'd had before. Make sure you go to the marketplace and add the Advanced Task Killer. Is a free app and it shuts down the things your not using, which is a god send to the battery life !!

X

thanks guys!

ooh cant wait to get the phone now, it arrives tomorrow :) heard about that app too so ill def get it!

today went well again, had a ss+ day with chicken for tea which was nice, gonna do SS again tomorrow, i just felt like somethign solid i guess. bars next week, cant wait!

thanks hun, you too!

planned day off today for best friends birthday- having two tetras in day and then a curry for tea, will be lots of walking this afternoon though, going into the countryside. back on strict ss tomorrow untill weigh in on tue night!

had a great weekend, been out and about all day and back on SS again :)

2 more days till my weigh in, my new clothes should arrive this week too! hope i fit into the 24's, if i do they will be very snug and if not im hoping it will only be a few more weeks. bought jeans and linnen trousers and top and cardigan in 18's. my 20 tops are really baggy now! :) as you can tell im a pear, lol!

wow, that's excellent clothing size! I'm still in a 26 but hoping to get into a 24 as I go into 19 stone something. I'm very hour glass shaped so if it is big on the waist it is tight on the hips for skirts and trousers and it's often tight on the chest but then hanging off me further down for tops.

I'll need to be around 16 stone to be in an 18. I can't wait!!

yeah its hard to go back to ss defiantely, but im so motivated that i dont notice it so much, especially when im busy at work. im in the "zone" at the moment :)

clothes didnt arrive yet, im hoping tomorrow! my 26's are really loose on me now and keep falling off, will be amazing if i fit in the 24's, ill be so chuffed!

I thought of you last night! The TV announcer said something like 'and in an hour, the film Queen of the Damned' :D

haha, thanks hun! thats where i got the name from originally actually, lol

im pretty dissapointed today... got weighed last night (day before official weigh in) and was down 4lbs but tonight i got on the scale at cdcs house and i'd only lost 1lb :/

got weighed again when i got in and it still says just down 1lb on my scales too.. it is totm i guess but im pretty bummed out. instead of wanting to turn to food though i feel even more determined to do well next week. i know i can lose loads next week if i stick to SS 100% so thats what im determined to do.

ive done with the beating myself up. i did that in the car on my way home. its my fault, i had a curry and fruit at work, need to not let my old habits slip back in and stick with this one hundred percent.

gonna start writing in here more for motivation. it really helps me being on mini mins.

well, its still 1lb down, and when i got my waste measured id lost another 2 " so at least im shrinking :)

new clothes arrive tomorrow so get to try them on and see if they fit, soexcited.

anyways, im a bit upset as i thought id be in the 21's this week and now im 22st dead, but i will definately get into the 21's next week, im really really determined!

gonna do some exercise this week too. i know i shouldnt do loads as im on a vlcd but i'm going to try and go swimming on thursday and on monday night.. even if its jsut 30 minutes every little bit will help!

im not going to let one weeks slip up ruin everything, heres to a 100% week and 4/5lbs.. i really need that to help me...

still 18lbs gone so far, can;t compain too much, just need to not slip back to old ways! the plan is strict for a reason!

If you were four pounds down, and are now only one, surely the difference should be fluid?
Doesn't matter- you are using the hurdle to help you, good on you!

Did you have a wee before you got on the scales? I always try to go hehe it all helps.

How are you getting on with the phone?

Heya babes, how's it going?
Sorry to hear that you were ill, glad that you're better now though :)
It must have been hard getting back on the wagon.
Don't worry about the 1lb loss, it's still a loss, which is great! And I'm sure you'll see real progress next WI.
Best wishes hun.

Back