BEWARE!!!! Extremely dangerous.

fillymum

synful soul
I bought a packet of pumpkin seed and oats ryvitas on Friday as a change and to have as a HEX.

By last night I had eaten the whole packet. I could not resist them. I kept going back for just one more and tried to convince myself I was not doing to much damage because after all they are a Healthy Extra.... but not quite extra in that quantity.

I will not be buying them again. I am not to be trusted.

They should contain a Slimming Word Health Warning.

Now I have to be so good until WI on Friday......bad me !!

How many for a HE? They sound yummy Sue!

bit like peanuts-you can't put em down-I refuse to buy them too!!Now why doesn't my Dh have that affect on me?

Yeah and the Ryvita fruit Crunch are fab too! Nicer than a lot of biscuits in my opinion. I tried to tell my sister this but she refused to believe that anything by Ryvita could be remotely tasty

The ryvita sweet chilli are dangerous too... Bought them recently as a 'healthy snack'... Healthy until I ate the lot!!!

Oh my, I'm not sure if that's a recommendation or not!! They must be very delicious especially as you are so motivated at the moment. I may have to try them for myself - purely for research purposes of course.

We stick to dull old dark ryvita, they never ever call to me from the cupboard for extras!! Those ones do sound yummy though....

The ryvita sweet chilli are dangerous too... Bought them recently as a 'healthy snack'... Healthy until I ate the lot!!!

I never thought ryvita could be yummy until I tried these :) I'm quite tempted to try the pumpkin seed ryvitas now - I'm intrigued!

Oh my, I'm not sure if that's a recommendation or not!! They must be very delicious especially as you are so motivated at the moment. I may have to try them for myself - purely for research purposes of course.

I do understand perfectly that it would be for research only because how is one to fully understand if not in possession of the facts.

Still motivated but these are sneaky creatures. They lull you into a false sense of security by being so healthily crisp, crunchy and delicious.

Be warned.......Beware !!!

We stick to dull old dark ryvita, they never ever call to me from the cupboard for extras!! Those ones do sound yummy though....

Now that is what I call sensible and I can confirm that as of now that is all I have in my cupboard too ad I have not had even one today.

Thanks for the warnings about the sweet chili ones and the sweet ones I will avoid them like the plague.

Back