BEWARE of guessing

ladylite

Gold Member
I went for a coffee with my daughter lunch time and also bought a pecan cookie, as I thought it was time I had a little treat as I had been so good. It was so nice I bought another one, then took the wrapper back to work to work our the the sins.

NEVER AGAIN. 21 sins per biscuit:eek:, what a twat. That means I have eaten 42 sins today.:eek::eek:

I am not gonna let it bother me as I have been very good with my sins hardly having any, but didnt wanna have 4 days worth in one go.

Have I learnt a lesson .......... YES:copon:

Oh I've fallen foul of this one, I love Starbucks granola bar and rocky road. Thinking granola has got to be healthier than rocky road cos of the seeds and stuff,I chose that.... granola bar 21 syns, rocky road 24 syns! Not touched either in a long time since then!!

It's the hidden stuff isn't it!! Trips us up....

We all do it. I picked up a vegetable curry today in M & S, thinking I would have it with jacket spud later. I came home and looked it up and its 12 syns. Its now in the freezer and I'll have free chickpea dahl on my spud :)

I no its so shocking isnt it.

I did this with a healthy options tesco jam sponge, I thought oh the calorie count is quite low this should be fine. Ate it to find it was 11.5 syns! It was tiny too!

oh no! If I know how many syns I am consuming I can justify it, but when you don't know and find out later it is a real shocker.

I did this too, because morrisons lamb shanks in mint gravy are free on red, I picked up a pack of tesco frozen ones, only to discover they are 10 syns each! ouch!

After leaving my comment yesterday - I did exactly the same thing with "oats so simple". Assuming all flavours were available on HEB, I had golden syrup for breakfast (7 syns). Hells teeth, its pays to be informed. lol :read:

After leaving my comment yesterday - I did exactly the same thing with "oats so simple". Assuming all flavours were available on HEB, I had golden syrup for breakfast (7 syns). Hells teeth, its pays to be informed. lol :read:

Lol!! Hells teeth made me giggle!

I am dying for the new syns directory to come out. When I have been a member before, it is my constant companion. So, I need it now!lol...I hate being caught out, especially if it takes you over your weekly allowance :(

eating cake and biscuits when your out always has a way............of bitin ya on the a*re...........if in doubt.........don't do it...

Back