bex's is back!!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey guys

well for the last few days ive been feeling abit down, for those who read my posts im sorry for all the moaning :rolleyes: and thank you to all those who left me supportive comments and advice. :)

anyway im feeling back to normal now. :giggle:. im chipper and happy again. just sorting my room out now with a big selection of dvds to watch. :p

anyway enough about me ;), good luck to everyone getting weighed this week. :)

xox

Hey Bex,

Well I'm just so happy you're feeling your usual, lovely bouncy self! Long may it last!!!
But don't forget...the ranting and the moaning is all part and parcel of this place- we're all here for each other through highs and lows so please don't apologise for getting stuff off your chest.

Roll on the next WI!!!

xxx

Welcome back sweetie :wavey::wavey::wavey:
:talk017:
:party0023:

glad yer back in the proverbial saddle....

yee haaa....

I'm glad you are ok. I see it as a rollercoaster, full of ups and downs! x

Bex, so glad you are feeling better in yourself. You cheer everyone up on this forum, and the warm welcome you gave me was very much appreciated!
Lots of luck for this week.
Fiona

Hi Bex... I'm glad you're feeling better and I've noticed that you have been a big help for a lot of folk on here, so it's nice to have you back on board and feeling chipper and happy - but I guess the point of this forum is also to feel supported! So - hang in there...

cheers guys!!!

feels great to be back on track!!! :D

curlytop i couldnt agree more hun. its been one big roller coaster ride. :)

catt i love the dancing disco!!! ;)

brian and fiona thank you for your comments. its good to know im appreciated!! ;):p:) plus that i can say something useful. :8855:

thanks again for the encouragement!!! :D

Good to have the old bex back that's what I say. You are very supportive to everybody on here and I think I speak for everyone when I say that is very much appreciated. Like others have said, we all need a bit of support sometimes so this is the place to come.

Glad you're feeling better about things.

Bex, glad you have gotten out of the doldrums. It is all part of the journey to have times like that and it is great that we know we are not alone. That's why Minimins rocks!!!!

Ah hun, Am delighted that you are back to your cheery self.

You are such a star on here with all your support of others (me included). You remind me of a dancing bunny LOL!!!!!

You'll be in that dream house in no time (maybe I'll call in for a cuppa lol)

Niamh xxx

Yaaaaaaay!

Back