bex's LT journey!

Hiya guys just had my 26th weigh in and lost 3lb! Now 11st 10lb which I'm pleased with

However I've decided to now do 2 shakes and a protein meal to shift the last bit of weight. I'm getting dull headaches alot and feel tired so I think ive done all I can on 3 packs.

I did want to get to 11st on TFR but even though it won't be as quick I'm still going to lose with this plan (fingers crossed ;)) plus I'm joining boot camp so the exercise will help as well.

I feel this is the best decision for me at this stage and I'm ready for the next step in my weight loss journey. It's been a long road not just in time but in learning and understanding my food addiction and though it's not gone completely I'm never letting my addiction get me back to 18+ stone again!!!

I'm healthier and happier now. I join in whereas before I hid away and I've discovered I actually do like shopping for clothes :D

Here's to the next chapter :)

xox

You have done so well

jeni3075 said:
Great to hear bex you have done so well!! Congrats on your journey very inspiring x

Lost 15lbs

Cheers :)

xox

Ok so day 2 being 100% after my mini food melt down but I'm feeling better!! Im back in the zone so to speak and it's given me my willpower/enthusiasm back which I thought had gone :)

Hopefully the scales won't disappoint come weigh day ;)

Keep at it peeps!

xox

bex! said:
Ok so day 2 being 100% after my mini food melt down but I'm feeling better!! Im back in the zone so to speak and it's given me my willpower/enthusiasm back which I thought had gone :)

Hopefully the scales won't disappoint come weigh day ;)

Keep at it peeps!

xox

Well Done xx

Bex ive been reading through your diary and what an inspirational journey you've had! I start on lipotrim tomorrow and reading through how far you've come and how well you have done really does give me so much hope that I will succeed with my own weight loss journey! You go girl! :) x

melissaanne88 said:
Bex ive been reading through your diary and what an inspirational journey you've had! I start on lipotrim tomorrow and reading through how far you've come and how well you have done really does give me so much hope that I will succeed with my own weight loss journey! You go girl! :) x

Thanks hunny :)

It's been a tough journey at times but like they say it only makes you stronger ;) stick with it hun, it's worth it in the long run.

good luck

xox

bex! said:
Thanks hunny :)

It's been a tough journey at times but like they say it only makes you stronger ;) stick with it hun, it's worth it in the long run.

good luck

xox

Hi Bex, well done your doing great x

Back