Bgbump's Bumpy Road

Well done on your losses xx

Hi everyone,

I havent been in here for a while. Not because I have been misbehaving and not following the diet but my phone turned itself off and much to my annoyance will not turn back on agian!!. Anyway have a new one arriving tomo. I have been very good and commited which has amazed me as I have been doing vlcd for years now but incorperated into my normal diet.

I don't really want to weigh weekly as i know if it doesn't show what I want to see this will be damaging for me and I will go off track. My clothes feel so much looser and people have noticed the weight loss too. My skin is so much brighter and I feel more energised, happy and in control of my life. All good things!.

I have weighed myself today and i have lost 9lbs which iam very happy with. I wouldnt have had that big first week loss as i was already following a low carb diet. I am really not interested in food now. I have been out to dinner alot with my partner and have just stuck to chicken/fish and salad.

I did have to get some fibre from the slim and save site though! anyway all back on track now. I know I have a long way to go but i can see me reaching my goal and loving the feeling of me controling my body and mind and not food!

Uh oh, well after my post the other day I have fallen off the wagon. I had a really bad nite with my 4 yr old and he had me up 4/5 times in the nite, in the end I got up at 4am.

It left me feeling like a zombie and I had one of his friends coming over to play. I started off well with pancakes made from the oatmeal pk. I then made a choc crispy shake wich iced water. It all won't wrong when I made cheese on toast for the kids and it kept shouting at me to eat it too. In the end I ate 1 cheese on toast, 2 choc biscuits, 2 packets of crisps, and 1 ham sandwich. Not all in one go. I felt terrible after, it didn't give me anymore energy and just made me feel like a failure. Once a started eating those carbs I was outta control and I just mindlessly ate, I didn't even enjoy it and I knew it was harming me but I didn't care .

Another day and most importantly I'm back on track today. Going to meet a mate for a picnic with the kids. I will be taking coke zero and a bar. X

Back