Big Boys Need Love Too!

YouTube - Drunken Antics

Now you see why i am killing to do CD!! lol Also gonna make my mate give me vocal coach training to change my accent.. lol

This is why game men should never be allowed to drink 5 bottles of wine, and listen to the Disney Soundtrack together!!!!! lol

All this 'computer geek' talk has lost me (somewhere around page 158 I reckon). I don't think I should spend any more time on the computer than I already do. My main PC needs an extra 2 gig to put it right so will hopefully be getting it back on Thursday before leaving for The Land of Music and Guiness on Friday. The OH will have a computer to use while I am away. I guess they have cleaned up all the bugs on it too.

Elle - My advice is for free - take it or leave it - It's just ideas and opinions - no better or worse than anyone else's. You know what you want and need better than anyone else. x

Abz - I'm still intrigued about this birthday thing x

Jenn - Who plays guitar in your house? I have a guitar dilema at the moment. My hard case is really heavy and not sure about the rigid framed soft case (fur padded) which is lighter. It has to go as excess baggage on the plane so weight matters. Also we are travelling 30 miles on the bus after landing, so with case, hand-baggage and guitar it will be quite a trip! x

Tyn - Will give some thought to your TV prog thing but sounds like you have already made up your mind. x

Taz - How is your pain in the neck? (and I don't mean Mr Taz) x

tyn, that was truly marvellous. i love your accent and you are all gorgeous!! and you aren't as big as you make out you are either!!

beauty and the beast is one of the few i don't know all the words to, ha. give me aladdin any day. i really fancied that cartoon character as a kid :D

abz xx

Just watched the vid Tyn - Nice dancing x

Closest thing i have found so far is "ian rankin's hidden edinburgh" - Crime aurthor Ian Rankin takes a tour os hidden edminburgh, taking oms of this favourite places as well as those of his character , inspector rebus...it is factual in that it is true places and his perspective as well as he is an aurthor and I am sure may explain the comings about and personality of his character in literature.
11:20pm next monday on BBC2
But I am sure I can find something else...
That looks good, I have just set the V+ to record it. Thanks for the tip Jenn.

Tyn, the video is ace! I'm going to get a gadget (when I can afford it) so I can upload some of my videos of me and my brother larking around. Your mate Lewis was very quiet and looked a little shy, your dancing is great!

Tyn.....Yeah I agree with abz....you look like a big guy but no more than my OH and he is 6'2 and 17.7 stone!! You are very handsome and I am sure you could pull many a good looking hottie!! You're mates all look cute...and the william guy looks like he should be in politics for some reason. The main guy is a cutie too.

Gem...We both play guitar, my OH plays Bass...and I play both the electric and acustic. I know what you mean about the hard case...it is really hard to deal with and even just gettin it into the car can be a pain sometimes. My electric one is in a standard soft case, which is much better. Are you playing or ferrying over? I would personally take the soft case as long as the strap is strong. If you are flying though...it could be worrisome. But if you can take it as hand luggage you'll be laughing!!

Abz...Have you had your chicken yet? How was work?

Taz....no worries....just making a mention. Anytime.

OH is trying to bet his record on the wii sports bowling at the minute and I just wish it would stop raining!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh I love the rain in texas when it is still hot outside and it feels good to go out and run and play in it...but here....no way...it is freezing outside.!!

Tyn, what i forgot to say is...what is with the music??? I thought gay men were meant to have such great taste in music....but steps? Beauty and the beast? At least sing I will survive!! hahaha
But you really are a good looking boy and I am only imagine that you will be even more handsome once you start CDing. You're mates all look a right old laugh...just makes me miss all mine really.

Tyn, what i forgot to say is...what is with the music??? I thought gay men were meant to have such great taste in music....but steps? Beauty and the beast? At least sing I will survive!! hahaha
But you really are a good looking boy and I am only imagine that you will be even more handsome once you start CDing. You're mates all look a right old laugh...just makes me miss all mine really.
No no no Jenn, gay men have a great sense of style when it comes to clothes and interior design but when it comes to music it is cheesiness all the way! Ha ha.

Oh and Jenn, I got some Reese's cups and a Nutrageous bar in the freezer for after WI tomorrow night! Bring on the PB! Ha ha

taz...haha you're a very prepared woman!! hahaha. We had dinner but I am still hungry....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....think I am going to eat some strawberries and cream....( low fat and I will measure it) just they need to be eaten ( apparently) hahaha.

Jenn - a little tip for strawberries - keep low fat natural yog in the fridge, also low fat ice cream in the freezer, but limit how much you have. You don't really need cream. x

OMG - SKINNY COW! - gert lush hehehe x

Back