Big Boys Need Love Too!

:O Americans & their cookies eh? lol... they sound DIVINNNNE. Oh my lord, now i need to eat a cookie. Phew! I have not eaten my advent calendar choccie for today, that should curb my craving. Jenn, we need RECIPES!!

Glad LU wasn't hurt in terms of the whole mantle piece thing, I suppose in the long run it's good that he wont mess with it again and good that you've secured it...

xxx

oh jenn!! i didn't comment on LU. by the time i got to the end of the post i just commented on that. i too am incredibly glad that he was ok.

and elle isn't sharing her extra exciting news :D

abz xx

hahaha...well the chocolate peanut butter chip cookies, would require you to buy some peanut butter chips from an American shop...but over all the rest is easy...I could send them to you.

I am tryin to find a recipe for Finnish fingers...My mum used to make them when i was younger and they were gorgeous...kind of like a sugar cookie with Cinammon and nutmeg and something else...with nuts and then one end is dipped in chocolate.

And thanks for the comments about the mantle piece. You know when I was spelling mantle I thought wow that looks sooo sooo wrong, but my spell checker didn't say it was wrong so I just left it. *LOL* sorry. I am not really an idiot...but I do type too fast and too lazy to check it over...*LOL* but y'all know that already.

peanut butter. yeuch!! ha. and it's far too dangerous for me to bake things!! eating them becomes a problem :D

abz xx

Send me the recipes? Woo, i'm up for that! I'll PM you my address! I can do some baking for xmas day, plus ill have an excuse to eat themmmmmm yummm. xxx

Jenn, i have a diary up, check it out.. http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss...-diary-posted-few-pics-up-me-int-past-18.html

In fact...this morning heehee...the scales are telling me that i've hit my first goal weight of 12st 6lbs, thus my bmi is healthy at 25 exactly! :D Yay, i'm soooo happy.

Btw, i'm big on the whole christmas card thing, shall be sending them on monday... i'd love to send one to all of you. If anyone fancies one haha let me know your address :D (don't worry, they don't need replying to. i have many male friends who don't know what a christmas card is till they receive mine every year hahahaha)

xxx

Jenn abz really doesn't know what she's talking about when it comes to peanut butter :p You don't know what you're missing Abz, it's ashame really - I thought we could be friends:p lol...

Peanut butter is a staple part of my diet. Ooh, yeah, i forgot to pm you my add jenn. will do now. xx

hee. can you imagine introducing yourself like that? hello everybody. i'm NORMAL. hee. you'd get put on that bus to the loony bin quick sharpish :D

hahaha...ok I love to get cards...I sent mine out last week....so I shall see...and seeing as my birthday is on boxing day, i will see how many of my family remember. Not that I am overly bother I am going to be 32...so offically, I am well....I am still young...but getting OLD. *LOL*

Elle I will surely send you what i have ...just look back at the list and tell me which ones you want....

maybe i'll test it out today. although not on my mother, she'll probably go mental at me:p grr to her. she is silly... x

my ex-boyfriend's dad is sending me a recipe for their mincemeat flapjack stuff that they make at christmas instead of mince pies and it's gorgeous. can't wait to get making those. but the recipe has not appeared in my inbox as of yet. a reminder text message may be in order!! hee.

abz xx

oh hahahaha ofcourrrrrrrrrrrrrse. heehee. well you have my address and all now lol. sure ill pm you my email add. haha i have lost the power of common sense, that's another thing that comes with being "normal" abz:p heehee. and btw... i wrote "another thing" as "anothing" before i noticed and changed it. i may as well dye my hair blonde now, get it over and done with :p xxx

hahaha I had a nap and I feel much better now. I will sort them out for tomorrow elle.

Don't worry about it. I have PG brain. And I am natural dark blonde....so I have an excuse! *LOL* Dark blonde looks like a light brown...*LOL*

Hi all, I'm too knackered to write anything sensible but I wanted to drop in and say hello to you all! I will be back tomorrow!

Hey all...well I am going to be doing a little bit of baking today, but most of it tomorrow, I just finished typing out Elles, recipes...and my OH is wanting to make a roast, so this is cutting my baking time short. I may just make a little bit of small cookies and do the REAL stuff tomorrow.

Back