Big Boys Need Love Too!

Yes Taz, 16 days smoke free hun.

It is easier yes, I go long periods now without even thinking about it, but when the cravings come they are just as strong abz. I have to take deep breaths and go for a walk round the Store.

Well done Jim that's great news! :D

OH has just restarted unfortunately after having given up about 6 years ago! He's out of work right now so is stressing a bit. x :(

Thanks Jools, I understand about the stress for your OH, but it's all arse about face isn't it love, when your out of work you can't afford to smoke. But that's how it works isn't it. :(

I'm stuffing it into a Jar Taz, there is £45 in there already.

Not shocked really Taz, I knew how much it was costing, and we're not short of a bob or two, it's more the health factor. I've lost the weight, I'm much fitter and now I'm binning the ciggies.

Yes abz, *SHE* is looking for something nice *SHE* wants :D

You mean weight loss? No Abz, I'm in maint so I don't bother.

ah ok. other than here we don't cross posts much, that's all, was wondering where you were lurking :D

i've been rather bad at updating my diary, mainly because i have to admit that i've been eating for three for the last few days, ha. but back to little old me portions now i think.

abz xx

Discipline, and as we used to say in the Army Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

Yep, I have always used them since I was taught them as a young soldier Taz.

I'm pleased you liked my Pictures then anz. :)

they are very impressive jim :)

i officially hate sql. and html. and just coding in general. it's poop. bloody checkboxes *grumble grumble*

abz xx

I'll have to start looking at web stuff abz, it's about the only coding I don't do around here. We have farmed it all out to a web design company. I have done the back end coding to update the products though.

lol i was thinking, taz, arent you a tad young to be a grandma?! PLease pass on my congrats to Gem and all her family, woooo!

Jim, so chuffed that you're still off the ciggies. You seem to be a man who knows what he wants and goes for it, I wish i could say the same about me lol. (apart from the man bit :p)

Abz I normally go to bed at around half twelve! i was unaware that that was very late, lol :p My dad is often awake till 2 am, we're very much night owls...

x

Back