Big Boys Need Love Too!

That's just an excuse for being dozy elle, stay awake at the back there. :)

ha. well i'm in bed by 10 if i can be because i get up at 6, but then i don't get to sleep these days. getting up this morning after sleeping properly was interesting. my body was like 'oy, you've just got this cracked. where the hell are you going!!' hee.

off to make quorn cottage pie :D

abz xx

ha. well i'm in bed by 10 if i can be because i get up at 6, but then i don't get to sleep these days. getting up this morning after sleeping properly was interesting. my body was like 'oy, you've just got this cracked. where the hell are you going!!' hee.

off to make quorn cottage pie :D

abz xx
That's what I had for dinner last night Abz, there's pictures in my diary!

well i only just managed to sit down to the bloody thing!! but i'm about to eat it now and it smells yummy!!

you sat on your pie lol?! excellent heeheehee.

i usually get up at 7:50/8 so half 12 is a good time for bed methinks. i always try and get in bed for 11 but it never happens.

x

Squashed quorn pie, new recipe Idea :)

Good morning everyone :)

Back from Wales and exhausted but very relieved and happy. Sad to leave my two little boys - have really enjoyed doing the Granny Gem thing.

Taz - Thanks for keeping everyone up to date :) x
Elle - Thanks for your messages and good wishes :) x

Tyn - Nice to see you back here again - we've missed you. Hope the crater is healing :eek: x

Jim - You are rockin' on the "no smoking" front :) x

Jools - It rained in Wales too - water all across the roads and everything soggy and muddy but yesterday was bright and sunny with mist over the top of the hills. Last night was clear with LOADS of stars :) x

Abz - I hope you get your sleep pattern sorted out. Is it the back problem that wakes you up? :) x

Have a lovely Thursday everyone :) x

Hi gem,

time to go back to bed then :)

Morning all, been busy sorting out my music on my ipod this morning and now I have run out of time! I am off to the gym now then for a swim. Have a good day everyone, I'll be back later

Morning all. I'm not even going to mention my chocolate cravings yesterday. Not one word. Today is a new day.

I was introduced to twitter yesterday, seems a good place to network. Anyone on there?

Have a good swim Taz,

I have had to bar twitter here elle, people were on it so much.

i have never even heard of twitter... and i don't think i should look for it. i spend too much time on here as it is...

i think my back issues may have something to do with my sleep pattern being interrupted gem but i'm not sure. my stress levels rise hugely when it's bad and i think that is a factor. but the last two nights have been great. now i just have to deal with being slightly light headed whilst carrying loads of computers back and forth while i wipe the hard disks on them... it's going to be such a FUN day...

abz xx

Hi abz, are you wiping the drives because you are scrapping them?

here is TWITTER

they are old machines jim and they are being disposed of. they aren't even our office's machines and there are hundreds of them and i can only wipe them four at a time and it takes hours... so i'm on a mission today to get as many done as possible :D

abz xx

Get a disk shredder abz, it's way quicker.

i think they are being sold on jim... and my shredding do you actually mean ripping into tiny little bits or is that a technical term?

we did want to use a big magnet :D but were told that was unacceptable... hee.

abz xx

It's like an industrial strength paper shredder abz. Our kit is so old by the time we dispose of it, no one would want them, :)

i have no clue why anyone would want these jim... for all i know they are shipping them out to a country that hasn't heard of a computer... i don't have any ideas as to what is happening to them. i'm just following orders. and as usual it's probably pointless... but it looks good on my log sheet :)

abz xx

Have a good swim Taz,

I have had to bar twitter here elle, people were on it so much.

You didn't! :O What would you do if people all discovered Minimins? Hahaha.

I've joined mainly to see if I can network. Im following what stephen fry and jonothan ross are doing which is pretty cool too!

x

Oh wossy, I dislike the guy intensely. Pooh.

Back