Big Boys Need Love Too!

I think he's quite funny. not the best, but quite. stephen fry is my hero though.. wossy is a bit up himself to be fair.

well i think what him and whatshisface did to the chap that played manwell was disgusting. it just wasn't funny. and woe is him that he lost a bit of pay and is now taking a pay cut. how will he survive??!!

have moved nigh on 40 machines from one end of a room to another, and my boss just emailed me thinking 60 had been wiped yesterday. i have just had the rather unfortunate job of telling him that only 40ish have been done in total, and when i took over the job this morning only 25 had been... don't think he's going to be very happy with that...

abz xx

Stephen Fry is great, a very funny man, can't stand that brand bloke either, just fail to get what he's all about, that plus he looks like a bog brush. I wan't to grab him by the neck and give him a good scrubbing.

Just saying Hi and goodnight in passing x

Morning all! I can't believe I am the first here today! I am off to the gym again later them probably for a swim after. I will have 2 hours while my mum is having her hair done and I expect we will meet up in Subway after for our lunch!

Good morning

am off to the gym again later them probably for a swim after

Jeez, I can't escape it this morning can I. ;)

good morning all. i went swimming last night. i was sitting at my pc, had just shoved a chocolate in my mouth and thought 'what the hell am i doing?' so having agreed to go, and then canceled, i rang up and asked to be picked up just as my mate was leaving the house and went. only managed 20 lengths but first time with a dodgy back that isn't bad. apparently we are doing 30 next time...

have also agreed to being my mate's gym buddy, price withstanding as she has an expensive membership that i just can't afford, so it depends how much it costs on a pay as you go basis...

abz xx

poor jim :D

i'm back to lugging around machines and getting really mucky taking the hard drives in and out. and you just know that the much i'm getting covered in is 10 year old skin cells that have been lurking. urgh!!

abz xx

Yes abz, I take it your in scruff order today if your doing that sort of stuff. We have a scruff day every couple of months were we wear jeans and stuff and sort out all the old kit.

i wish!! i also have to cover any front line stuff that comes up. so the best i can do is looking smart with incredibly dirty hands... ha. am wearing black and dark green so it isn't showing up the amount of muck on me... i'm sure that if i'd asked and i was to be up there doing it all day jeans would have been fine. but unfortunately that is not the nature of my job. we are allowed to wear jeans over the weekend though :D

abz xx

It's amazing how filthy IT stuff gets isn't it abz. I pulled a win '95 PC out from under a desk a few weeks back and it was covered in about a 6" layer of dust and stuff.

these are all win95 when i test if they boot up jim. they've been up here for ages. inactive though. so it's mainly the insides that are yucky. speaking of which, the next batch will more than likely be done about now so i'm off to get mucky again... oh. in a minute. i need someone to get back to me first about something not working...

abz xx

Good morning everyone :)

No squatter evictions to report today - but amazingly no returners either :D That's nothing short of amazing considering my two days in Wales this week!!!!!

Jim - I'm not going to the gym today so I won't put you on a guilt trip. I was booked to have the purple put back into my hair on Wednesday but being in Wales I had to cancel it so I'm going today!!! That will take a long time cos they have to bleach out the bits to be purpled first - the whole thing is quite a process so I'll have a nice sit down with a magazine :D

Taz - enjoy your gym session - rather you than me today :)

Abz - seems they have you doing everything at the moment. If you're lifting IT stuff around put them on warning that you have a dodgy back and then if you hurt yourself they have been warned and you have a come back :)

Have a lovely day everyone :) x

Purple Gem? Punk Rock style then. :)

Gem, I am taking advantage of my time off and my motivation!

Abz and Jim, I think you 2 should start a Tech Talk thread, you baffle us all with all this!

Purple Gem? Punk Rock style then. :)

Not really punky Jim - just a bit wild - quite funny when I go in, it's a trendy salon full of young people and there's this oldie having something unusual done. I'm not ready for the blue rinse yet Jim :D

No Gem, I'm sure your'e not. Don't see much of that these days do you.

Back