Big Boys Need Love Too!

It's OK with a 3 year old - even I can play football with a 3 year old in the garden!!!! Still you have a couple more little ones to play with don't you so maybe you'll get away with Mr Taz doing the footy x

Enjoy your weekends people. x x

Bet you had a ball !!! :8855:

Sounds like you got your exercise after all Taz haha x

I got my exercise this morning - I went swimming and did 32 lengths and I'm off walking this afternoon x

Just got back from Tintern, just over the Severn Bridge into Wales where we went for a lovely walk above the River Wye, walking for 1 hour 15 minutes. It was lovely over there and a bright glorious day x

Yes it's been a lovely day and it looks like we may see a nice sunset soon, the sky is very orange! I went to the gym. That's about it really!

Good morning everyone :)

I doubt whether I'll be the first post as I know Taz is about too and will probably get in before me :p

I'm sitting here wondering whether to go swimming again this morning - I'll decide after breakfast when I've assessed how busy my day is gonna be - quite busy I suspect :eek:

It's OH's birthday and he has decided to do the card and pressie thing this evening. That gives me a bit extra time as I am making his card for him and have been having trouble with the design - 60 is a special one after all!!!!

I also need to get some balloons to put on the table this evening - you know, the ones that float above and tell everyone how old he is :giggle:

The other thing is what to get him - he never WANTS anything! We exhausted the "experience" type pressies at Christmas and I'm not sure he's got enough spare days in the year for any more :eek: I also have to get him a cake.

Well, I'd better be getting on hadn't I - have a great day everyone :)

Morning all, and happy birthday to Gems OH.

good morning everyone :D

happy birthday to your OH gem :)

well i have been doing wedding invitations this weekend. i originally was going to make them, then thought 'sod that, i don't have time' and then the only ones i could find that were nice had an embossed design on them but were all cream, so i've had to be a bit inventive with a red felt tip :D they look rather snazzy, ha. and i've got some ribbon, although i'm not sure whether to use it. not a massive fan of ribbon really... and i've bought myself a calligraphy set so i'm getting back into the swing of that as i haven't used a calligraphy pen in forever!!

but do people have 'Wedding' on the front or should i write 'Abi and Thomas' on the front?? i don't know what the done thing is...

abz xx

Morning all, no Gem I didn't beat you to it (explanation in my diary). Happy birthday to Gem's OH

Hi abz, good morning to you.

good morning everyone :D

happy birthday to your OH gem :)

well i have been doing wedding invitations this weekend. i originally was going to make them, then thought 'sod that, i don't have time' and then the only ones i could find that were nice had an embossed design on them but were all cream, so i've had to be a bit inventive with a red felt tip :D they look rather snazzy, ha. and i've got some ribbon, although i'm not sure whether to use it. not a massive fan of ribbon really... and i've bought myself a calligraphy set so i'm getting back into the swing of that as i haven't used a calligraphy pen in forever!!

but do people have 'Wedding' on the front or should i write 'Abi and Thomas' on the front?? i don't know what the done thing is...

abz xx
Generally you have 'wedding invitation' or 'invitation' on the front but you can do it any way you like if you are creating them yourself. Do a few practice ones and see what you prefer or have a look online at other ones

Aw these invitations sound nice! and unique too, so more speical since you are personalising them :D

Ha i used to do calligraphy when i was young! Aw i like the idea of that on your invites though, very nice :D

And yeah print a bit off to stick in them all, no need to write it all out a million times... I think that is a perfect idea. And i like the idea of "Abi and Thomas" on the front the best, although perhaps it should be the blokes name first... humm. Whichever you prefer anyway :)

Oh i didnt realise that i get one! do you have to invite bridesmaids? you said you were sending me one though :) that's good then i can keep it in my treasure box :)

Back