Big Boys Need Love Too!

I haven't heard from Alan this morning so I don't know how bad it is down his way Taz.

Well, we had a massive hailstone storm last night x

Right, we had lashings of rain yesterday afternoon, I don't understand how it can change from that to frost in 12 hours. Weird weather these days isn't it.

Really - there too? Does that mean Bristol and the surrounding areas are next? It did last time!

I just phoned Alan, he says the road to the motorway is blocked by a lorry at the moment, so he turned round and went home.

i have been told that it's supposed to snow here this week. it had better not!! once i start getting sunshine i want it to continue!!

abz xx

well looks like i'm developing the IT wiki today.... which means chasing everybody up on their documentation... again!! they didn't do it last time. so i have no expectations they'll do it this time...*sigh* and the entire company can see this one. it isn't just internal!!

abz xx

I used the vanilla version for our Intranet abz, But like you the company user procedures are sadly lacking. I got my own back though, wherever something is missing or incomplete I have a line saying under development by "Name" since and the date it should have been completed. :D

You don't mess with IT when I'm in charge. :D

ha. well i'm most definately NOT in charge jim. i'm at the bottom of the food chain. so threatening emails from me don't work very well...

at least when i've entered what i can think of and the stuff we already have and created pages which will be empty for the things that haven't been written or updated then it will be obvious who is lacking.

but today's job is sadly going to be reading all of the documentatino and making sure it's up to date... AAAAAARGH!!

abz xx

i'm at the bottom of the food chain. so threatening emails from me don't work very well...

Then your Boss should be doing it abz. My little worker Bee's love it when I start having a go at the other Managers. :)

well he's mentioned it so i'll just see how it goes. i just end up with the reputation of the nagging woman, being the only one...

oooh. docs...

Not many women in IT are there abz, I have 2 guys and one "Girlie" as she calls herself. :D

Hear bloody hear Abz, I like snow n all, but come on! The sun is teasing us! it's all lovely and sunny today, and yesterday was just a massive pile of poo weather wise :( More sun please.

You had that torrential rain as well then elle, it pee'd down here.

Hahahahahaha. Oh Gem.... those pictures. That's all I can bring myself to say hahaha. How funny. xxx

See what you missed elle, all the fun and games. :D

Taz is a marked woman, that's a fact x

LOL, go hide Taz.

Back