Big Boys Need Love Too!

What makes you think THAT will work?

I haven't a clue what you mean Jim - I'm innocent as charged x

sure you are ;)

You don't believe me Jim? I'm hurt!!!!

Good morning everyone :)

Hehe, looks like I might have beat Taz to it this morning :)

OH got up at 5.20 (5 mins before the alarm goes off) and I rallied around enough to tell him to switch it off so the music doesn't keep me awake for half an hour (you have to get out of bed to turn it off). By the time I had explained (AGAIN!!!) how to actually turn the thing off I was wide awake so I got up anyway :rolleyes:

I'm getting to like Dr Kowashima from my Nintendo DS Braintraining - he said my brain age was 23 yesterday - YES!!!! He then said "That's your age - 34 years" - I have forgiven him now so there's hope for Taz yet - although the good Doctor didn't plaster misleading photos of me on the internet did he? :eek: naughty naughty Taz!!! She is probably the only Taz we'll ever have though so I might have to think about forgiving her some time soon :)heartpump: ya Taz)

I have a busy day today so may not be here much.

Have a great day everyone x :)

Gem still giving you stick then Taz, I'm on your side love. ;)

good morning guys. you'll have to be careful taz. i'm sure at some point gem will get photographic revenge if you aren't careful :p

well i am feeling VERY groggy this morning. think i slept a bit too long. am off out into leed today to try and get some sample fruit cake from the place i want to get my wedding cake from (but it has to taste nice after all) and post a huge parcel for thomas, if he has the address somewhere. he hasn't told me so i'll have to find out.

also, the half a stone overnight gain on my scales is sticking with me. so batteries for the scales and a prayer that it isn't my real weight because if it is then i still have a stone to go before i get under my pre-christmas weight and i'm NEVER going to get thin before i get wed...

abz xx

{{{{{{{Taz}}}}}}} LMAO

Abz, what's Leeds like these days? I've only been there once, many years ago and it was dead rough then. I'm talking mid '70's.

i was thinking of other embarrassments. i'm sure there's pics other than drunken ones she could get her hands on at some point :p of my embarrassing photos only a small amount were taken whilst i was drunk :D

All mine were taken whilst I've been drunk! :D

i can't possibly be the first here today can i? on my day off? ha.

howdy people. i'm watching some numb3rs :D

abz xx

and Good morning from me. :)

i dyed my hair a reddish colour last night so am currently putting an abundance of moisturiser on my forehead to get rid of the orange tinge, hee.

then i'm off to asda later to try and get my hands on loads of snackajacks!!

abz xx

Back