Big Boys Need Love Too!

he has aged a bit but i was just thinking how well he looked actually... i think i'm starting to hit middle age... i started to find nick cage attractive when i saw 'next' and thought, that's it. i'm a gonner...

abz xx

i love british films, some romcoms, comedy's, most things by ben stiller, films that make you think, classics, period dramas and i suppose what you might call "indie films". Last excellent film i watched at the cinema was ofcourse Sex and the City, one before that was Juno - that's excellent!

East Anglia eh? People always joke that there's not much going on in that part of the country but i know where i'd rather be today lol. I'd love to live by the sea, but I bet you don't get much snow... Actually i'd love to live in Edinburgh, fell in love with it when I went in May...
xxx

hehehe!! Well most of the people around here are freaks, kinda science project gone wrong, vibe about them. But over all it is a lovely place. I am lucky where i live ...which is in a little village outside lowie. We got some snow this past winter but it only lasted a day and boy was my little one mad cuz he couldn't make a snowman!!
Funny you mention edinburgh in may...i was there too...maybe we walked past eachother. My cousin came from my home ( in texas) to visit us...and we took him round a bit. Took him to scotland...( driving all the way) then to manchester ( which is where we used to live and where my hubby is from) and then to alton ( we went to alton towers - worst day as I didn't even try to get on any rides as I knew I would be too big) and then back home...and the following week down to london. It was great. Had a wonderful time and saw many more things on this trip than I did the last time I went to scotland. The last time I went was a "drive by" holiday...I call it that because we Drove past everything and didn't stop. But we did find a small town called bettyhill in the highland which is full of mutant scots...and had a blast in the faulty towers mach 2 hotel!! Great memories.:D

Ahh your a yank! Quick, get her girls! mwahha kidding.

I have never been to Scotland. Never been to Ireland. Been to Wales once, never been anywhere south (no where near london) I went to Paris when i was... 11 so what.. 12 years ago? Apart from that, i have spent 23 years in Wigan/Preston.

.... my god that is so depressing. Someone hand me the razor, while i nip to the loo...

maybe we did! haha. i went over the bank holiday weekend when the weather was lovely in scotland and crap in england! muhahahaha lucky me. what made you move to east anglia then, from manchester? idea! i think once all us lot have lost our weight we should meet up at alton towers! i love that idea, woop. air is too much fun, you feel like you're flying.

i would LOVE to live in a village. My grandad moved to england from cyprus in the 1940's and he went to london, then went back to cyprus, got married and came back to the midlands, in the heart of the black country. there are a few little gems here, lovely countryside etc and a big historical background. and when i'm walking around one of the towns, places that you've probably never heard of, like Willenhall, and hear people chatting in a broad black country accent, i feel like im at home. But i always wonder why, with so many beautiful places to go in england: bath, cheltenham, somewhere by the sea etc.., my grandad chose to come here! haha. and i always quiz my parents as to why on earth the chose walsall. lichfield is close by and it's beautiful but NO, they chose bloomin walsall. haha. rant over:p x

Ahh your a yank! Quick, get her girls! mwahha kidding.

I have never been to Scotland. Never been to Ireland. Been to Wales once, never been anywhere south (no where near london) I went to Paris when i was... 11 so what.. 12 years ago? Apart from that, i have spent 23 years in Wigan/Preston.

.... my god that is so depressing. Someone hand me the razor, while i nip to the loo...

cheers mate feeling lurved now!! hahaha

you need to get out and experience life whilst you have no ties and your still young. I mean hell i am still young at 31...but i got married young. ( at 20) and have been every since. But I traveled. I was born in germany, to american/hispanic parents. My father was in the army so we moved around and I didn't even live in the US until i was 8. So I was white looking hispanic girl with a german accent. How mess up is that? But when i met my husband I had to of course live here in england...and we go on holiday..gone on a few cruises though out the carribean, and travelled in europe and of course i did that with my parents when I was younger too...and it is amazing to see how other people live their lives. And to be submersed in a different culture is wonderful. Even now we are thinking of maybe moving to another country...just not sure where yet. But thinking maybe france....found a lovely house but it was about 6.5 million more than I could afford!! :D

tyn tyn i thought i was bad with my lack of travelling, but you're telling me youve never even been to the capital?! haha you MUST! this year i went to stay in bath with my cousins in early may and it's gorgeous. ive been bath, bristol, salisbury, somerset, devon (GO TO WOOLACOMBE IT'S INCREDIBLE), cornwall, London, Wales, Edinburgh, Dublin for holidays and then obviously places like cheltenham, manchester, l'pool, blackburn, leeds, east mids (derby etc..) etc for other reasons. and i drove past preston on my way to the blackpool illuminations! lol. think my next stop will be oxford, cambridge, canterbury and hopefully back to devon. i also wanna see northumberland and newcastle. and ofcourse east anglia to visit jenn hehe.

as far as other countries, unless you count scotland, wales and ireland:p i've only ever been to cyprus and germany!! how poo is that. you wait till i make more money, i WILL be well travelled!!! any plans to go travelling tyn? after my life story essay...:p xxx

south of france, really wanna go there. jenn do you know fluent german then?

maybe we did! haha. i went over the bank holiday weekend when the weather was lovely in scotland and crap in england! muhahahaha lucky me. what made you move to east anglia then, from manchester? idea! i think once all us lot have lost our weight we should meet up at alton towers! i love that idea, woop. air is too much fun, you feel like you're flying.

i would LOVE to live in a village. My grandad moved to england from cyprus in the 1940's and he went to london, then went back to cyprus, got married and came back to the midlands, in the heart of the black country. there are a few little gems here, lovely countryside etc and a big historical background. and when i'm walking around one of the towns, places that you've probably never heard of, like Willenhall, and hear people chatting in a broad black country accent, i feel like im at home. But i always wonder why, with so many beautiful places to go in england: bath, cheltenham, somewhere by the sea etc.., my grandad chose to come here! haha. and i always quiz my parents as to why on earth the chose walsall. lichfield is close by and it's beautiful but NO, they chose bloomin walsall. haha. rant over:p x

The alton towers thing would be super cool:D
Well you know , my home is where my best friend ( my hubby) and my baby are...nothing else matters for me. Whilst I miss texas and of course my family...it just wouldn't be the same without my boys....we are hoping to by some land there and get a house build in the next few years so when we visit we have some place other than my mothers to stay. Love my mom, but the time before last when I went, I got stung 3 times by a scorpion...then I stupidly packed on in my luggage...and then went to a mates house with my son and thought some bee flew in my shirt ...only to finally see a scorpion on the floor. My mate wasn't too impress...and neither was her husband when I had to literally rip my shirt off!! hahaha embarassing or what?:)

hmm. have been to malta, jersey (does that count?) tunisia, france many a time, south is gorgeous, denmark lots recently (non too surprisingly), and turkey. turkey is absolutely amazing. or at least the bit i went to. fave place in the world. can't wait to go back but can by no means afford it!!

am sure i've forgotten a place...

abz xx

I am planning on doing ALOT of travelling when i have money. Places i would sell my kidney, spleen and left testicle to visit:

Canada (Already planning on emigrating there) - Vancouver & Mt Whistler

America: New York, Florida, Chicago, Seattle, DC, San Fran, CA just because you have to!

Aussie: We all wanna be on the other side of the world! And to go to Sydney Mardi Gras would be amazing!

Russia: So wanna go here! Don't know why tho!

Japan & China: See Russia

I will go see them all, i promise! lol

My family doesn't do holiday's mainly because of my mother, seems to be a running theme recently in my life.

south of france, really wanna go there. jenn do you know fluent german then?

Fondly enough...no!! Not anymore. I spoke english first and german was my second language...my parents spoke english and spanish. But when we moved to the US my parents barely knew german as I did all the speaking so I had no one to talk to in german so I just stopped. I did evenutally learn to speak spanish ( through my family and school) but to be honest, I am too embarassed to speak it because to the accent, but I can understand 90% of spanish. I just respond back in english.:rolleyes:

turkey is a bit of a no-go for me considering my roots but it does look lovely. i will always love cyprus as it's like my second home. my parents have a house in the mountains but i dont stay there much as its a bit borin for me. however its on the highest point in the village and as such, the views are amazing.

that's the cutest thing in the world, your hubby being your best friend. i'm very jealous. one day i'll have the same thing as you. lucky you finding 'the one' at the tender age of 20! (or presumably before hand, since you got married at that age)

that's the place i want to get with with danish. understand and respond in english... long way to go though, ha.

abz xx

turkey is a bit of a no-go for me considering my roots but it does look lovely. i will always love cyprus as it's like my second home. my parents have a house in the mountains but i dont stay there much as its a bit borin for me. however its on the highest point in the village and as such, the views are amazing.

that's the cutest thing in the world, your hubby being your best friend. i'm very jealous. one day i'll have the same thing as you. lucky you finding 'the one' at the tender age of 20! (or presumably before hand, since you got married at that age)

Thanks:eek:. Well I met him on the internet when I was 19. When the internet was just coming out as a popular thing at college.

Actual countries without counting scotland and wales would be: germany, france, italy, spain, canaries, ( if you count as a county) US of course, mexico, venezela, St kitts, barbados, st. lucia, st. marten, gran camen, and we have a holiday in november for a villa in malta...so I am looking forward to that...hopefully I will have lost tonnes more weight by then and I can get into my new swim suit...yeah!!;)

I am planning on doing ALOT of travelling when i have money. Places i would sell my kidney, spleen and left testicle to visit:

Canada (Already planning on emigrating there) - Vancouver & Mt Whistler

America: New York, Florida, Chicago, Seattle, DC, San Fran, CA just because you have to!

Aussie: We all wanna be on the other side of the world! And to go to Sydney Mardi Gras would be amazing!

Russia: So wanna go here! Don't know why tho!

Japan & China: See Russia

I will go see them all, i promise! lol

My family doesn't do holiday's mainly because of my mother, seems to be a running theme recently in my life.

wanna visit all the above, apart from maybe russia. definitely want to go to oz and new york and canada. i have a friend there called harmony, i'm trying to remember where she lives, i know she lives by one of the lakes. ooh, ontario. why are you planning on emigrating there? apart from the lovely snowy winters and the hot summers:p lol. What's up with your mum hun?

Fondly enough...no!! Not anymore. I spoke english first and german was my second language...my parents spoke english and spanish. But when we moved to the US my parents barely knew german as I did all the speaking so I had no one to talk to in german so I just stopped. I did evenutally learn to speak spanish ( through my family and school) but to be honest, I am too embarassed to speak it because to the accent, but I can understand 90% of spanish. I just respond back in english.:rolleyes:

greek was my first language when i was born, even though i was born in England, because it was the only language my parent's spoke to me. when i started school and was learning English I had a greek accent!! haha, some of the videos are hilarious. now i can speak greek but sometimes my english accent comes through and it's embarrassing (i think the only language that you can get away with it in is English, people are impressed and intrigued if you have an accent when speaking english!!). I can understand pretty much 90% just like you with spanish.

You all have such amazing lives, i am so boring! lol I need a new life, i wonder if they are being sold on ebay.. hmm must check

You all have such amazing lives, i am so boring! lol I need a new life, i wonder if they are being sold on ebay.. hmm must check

it's funny you say that...some guy from england who lives in oz was selling his his life recently I am sure sure if it is over or not but last i heard it was 1.9 million ozzy dollars i think....sd story but hey is you have the cujones ( b*llocks) to do it...than more power to ya!!:cool:

My mum has suffered from Agrophobia since i was about 10 years old. And my dad has worked night shifts since i was -8months old. So family life has never been to fun for me, as its always just been me and my sister looking after ourselves and mum. Me and my sister usually get by on our strained relationship, so we don't do much together now we are older (especially not with booze involved, fist fights usually follow). I think its done me good tho, made me grow up really fast so now i can take care of myself just fine lol.

Thanks:eek:. Well I met him on the internet when I was 19. When the internet was just coming out as a popular thing at college.

ooh, interestingggggg... out of interest, how was it when you met up? not like anything similar is going on in my life or anything:p haha

howcome you and your sis dont get on much then? agoraphobia at it's 'best' is probably incredibly hard to live with. i have, like, the tiniest form of agoraphobia in the sense that i can be quite scared of big rooms haha. dont ask. stick me in a big room where there aren't lots of people and i really dont like it. and also i like to be surrounded by loads of people. hate it when theres only one or two people around. however it's gotten better as ive grown up. i know it all sounds ridiculous haha and nothin like your mum but i did read once that it's a form of agoraphobia. maybe i'm just a bit crazy... lol x

Back