Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hiya Tyn. You MUST try to talk about feelings more. This is the pressure cooker I was talking about. You felt the lid lifting today (could it possibly be because the old people were, well old, and your Mum was far too young to die?) You have a right to be upset cos sometimes life is SO unfair. Don't let it spoil your life by not letting it out safely when you need to. Perhaps your friend will spend some time chatting with you. She knows you well, you say, so she will know how to get you to talk. Take advantage of that special relationship and allow yourself to bawl your head off if you need to. I'm sending you more hugs and good vibes. x :hug99: :vibes:

hmm..yeah I agree with Gem here. Couldn't say any more to that. Maybe this time will help you to get closer to your dad. And do take advantage of your friends visit. Sometimes they read the lines you aren't ready or willing to speak!

Gem, surprized how mine turned out...shame about the clothes though.HAHAHA

HaHa Jenn, at least we didn't end up naked.... eewww!

hey guys, another quick drop in, since i'm now IRONING lol. grrrr. oh well. tyn i know what you need. a pillow. and your fists. hitting a pillow really helps me get rid of frustration. and also i kind of bite my hands but that hurts so i wouldnt recommend it. really try and let it all out to this lovely best friend of yours, i'm sure she'll understand. it will help you get through everything hun. and as always, we're here for you :)

guys, did my cyberelle, looks NOTHING like me. plus the boobs dont get any bigger haha. i'll try again in a bit lol.

smell you sooooon xxxxxxxxxxx

Nice try. Just a bit of fun though. No-one takes it seriously - I hope! x

booooo just ate way too much dinner. was yummy though and not too bad to be fair. chickpea stew and salad. always seem to talk about the chickpea stew on here lol, dont have it everyday i promise hahaha. but it's one of my faves. yum yum. xxxx

Fillet of salmon, oven jacket wedges with black pepper and salad for me tonight. Yogurt for desert and (naughty naughty) a glass of wine! and I was going for a strict "No Treats" week! x

well i had a chocolate milkshake in the bath :p ha.

today hasn't gone too badly. i have decided that we will just have to stay for two nights somewhere and then decide on a honeymoon somewhere after that. my two aunties wanted to contribute towards something and i said the honeymoon but now i've said this because i really want it to be a special time in a nice hotel. it isn't something i've ever done before. i've never stayed in a luxurious hotel. so hopefully with their contribution it will be a little less painful, ha.

tyn. i am so glad that your best mate is going to be there for you. you really need somebody that can let you feel the way you want to feel right now. it's so hard when you feel you have to put up some kind of front. we are all here for you too of course but it isn't quite the same. we haven't met and your best friend is your best friend. replaced by none :)

look after you babes. and what your dad said is really lovely. he cares so much about you.

abz xx

You said it abz. Cyberfriends are not the same as best friends but we WILL still be there when you need us Tyn x

yesireee :) and jenn forgot to say, i already checked ebay :( gutted. how poo. i was going to use it to attract the fellas on holiday hahahaha. ah wellllll xxx

Tyn,
Yes 100% there for you if and when you need us!!

Elle, oh what a shame. I always look on ebay for things i want to buy that are kind of expensive because I can normally get them brand new...cheap. hehehe.

Abz...yeah I had stawberry. OH had nothing and LU had his fish pie. Oh I wish I could have had some...it looked and smelled so nice. And I haven't has shark in years. And too when I was testing to see if it was too hot...I accidently got some on my lip and all I could taste was that lovely oak smoked salmon....ahhhhhhhh!! I do miss food. hehehe GOOD food not JUNK!!

J
xx

hey tyn tyn.. sorry i havnt been around for a while.. i flit away and come back.. im a bit rubbish like that..
im so sorry to hear about your mum.. its just so unfair.. i understand the feeling of nothingness.. i really do.. its like walking around with a bubble on you.. no feelings of anything get in.. almost like a zombie i guess.. I also understand your anger.. we get angry about things, because it takes place of the nothingness we felt originally.. anger and disbelief.. the fact that theres nothing we can change.. even if we would give up our whole world to change it.. and bring back the person we loved.. one and a half years on i still have pure feelings of disbelief and anger about my nana dying.. i guess because i was just so close to her.. but you just know how much your momma loved you.. and you're whole family.. and try not to be too angry with her.. she didnt mean to hurt everyone.. in a way she probably felt like she was protecting you.. sometimes we do this.. we're human..

Giving you all the love and hugs in the world..

Catty x x x

Yes Kitteh he is Martyn - we often shorten it to Tyn. x

Back