Big Boys Need Love Too!

Yep, last night was a complete blast, was still chuckling to myself when i went to bed. Bit sore today from doing a bunch of sit ups but life is grand. Just trying to get my Student loan sorted for next year while i remember to do it (Last year did it all late, had to wait and extra month to get my cash!)

And essay's are boring! I prolly have 1 or 2 resits to do, so will be doing the same after the 26th when we get our results (Dreading it!)

Hope today is as fun as yesterday! lol

Aaw. bless you.. Kudos to you for doing sit ups.. i totally couldnt be assed.. i dont even know if i could do one.. lol..! I might try sometime.. haha.. Hope you get your student loan as quick as possible..!!! You got msn?

x x

yummmmmmm i never want this sandwich to end!!! 200 sit ups is my aim tyn tyn, i've been doin 120. i could probably reach a bit more without dying but it's a case of being arsed lol. xxx

I have one of those sit up machine things, only reason i can do 200! lol Can do about 50 on my own before i die! lol

Gonna do more tonight, no matter if it hurts, i will get thin before uni! lol All my mates from deaf studies are finally moving to Preston, so we will all be joining the gym together, thankfully some of them are on the bigger side, so i won't feel so bad i think! It will be funny, we are awful when we get together, and we are taking Yoga Classes! lol

Just filling out the boring form right now, its so blah blah! lol I am still really hyper today.. no idea why. Think i am gonna use the energy to do a complete clean of downstairs for my mum as she isn't well. Should put everyone in a brighter mood anyway lol.

Yoga!! i did that once but it hurt too much. lol, and i wonder why i need to lose weight. aww how nice are you doin housework for your mum! will you go and clean my downstairs aswell? haha. and then i may consider lending you a certain pair of sparkly red shoes.... ;) lol

wow martyn 141 replys !!!! you are popular ,martyn what you wrote about the gym you no i went to the gym last year i weighed 25 st i was crapping it bigggggg time do you no no one took any notice i swear to you every one is so busy doing what there doing ,,, there was even 4 other big people there alas i did stop going got bored lol ,,,,,,,, but what you most fear will probs not happen most people will admire the fact you are making an effort

I will just put you in another box girly! lol. And yea, i don't work, so i generally take care of the house and dogs while i am home. Only so much nothing you can do before you go insane! lol

these boxes you keep puttin me in will be a lot smaller by the time i'm finished here haha. just to let you know so u save a bit of dough. bloody work, it's well boring... zzzzzzzzz

Boring yes, but i wanna save up some money, me and a few friends are talking about going on holiday before we start back. And friends from my course are talking aboug a big weekend in London when we do start back! lol so much to do and so little money! lol I am trying hard to not go on the scales to see if i have lost any weight in 24 hours.. sad isn't it? lol

no, if i could live on scales i'd be very happy, it gets kind of obsessive! what a good business idea, scales in shoes. hmmmm...

Doh, it says i have put 2lbs on since yesterday! thats not good lol

Stupid body! Fluctuate the other way you traitorious thing! lol

A belated welcome to Minimins :)

Hope youll feel chatty when you settle in, you seem like a wee quiet soul judging by the length of the thread - so far ;)

Just dont let that Kitteh lead you astray :giggle:

Oh and keep of those damn scales til your official wi!!

lol martyn dont be checkin you weight every two seconds there's really no point. check in the mornings, thats apparently your true weight. that's what I do anyway.

guuuuuuuys no inet for me tonight, i'm at my nans house because i've got to take my grandad for a hospital appointment super duper early tomorrow morning. I'm going to be seriously challenged tonight, my nan cooks amazing food and always tries to force feed me more. and there's always pudding. So PLEASE think of me tonight lol, and maybe I can channel into your thoughts and stop myself, hehe. I can do it, I can say no and mean it. Yes siree I can.

much love everybody. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This i can see being so true, only been here for 1 day, and i feel like its home already! lol Now if only i didn't have to half my body size! pesky weight loss lol.

I will have to attend one, one day and see for myself i think!

Belated welcome Martin ... not like me to let a guy join and not notice him!! ;)

Come along to one of the meets - Manchester in less than 2weeks on 28th June or Liverpool on 12th July.

Glad you've settled in ok - and yes stay away from the scales!!! Daily weigh ins can really demotivate you.

Will think of you elle - Don't be too hard on yourself. Be a little choosey and have small portions of everything. Enjoy
Gem x

Last edited:
Hello there! Just wanted to say hi, I feel like I'm missing out by not being on this thread. Also to provide an echo, stop weighing yourself all the time - just do it once a week and be pleasantly suprised by the results!

Good luck to you Mr!

Back