Big Boys Need Love Too!

Buddies

Hi Guys
I'm going it TOTALLY alone - no-one knows I'm doing it - not friends, not family. I wonder how long it will take before anyone notices - ah but I forgot - I've passed the magic 50th birthday :doh: so no-one will see me anyway!
Gem x :)

Hi Guys
I'm going it TOTALLY alone - no-one knows I'm doing it - not friends, not family. I wonder how long it will take before anyone notices - ah but I forgot - I've passed the magic 50th birthday :doh: so no-one will see me anyway!
Gem x :)

You always shine for your friends on Minis Gem xx

Friends

:flowers:Thank you so much for those kind words Flirty. I've only been here just over a week and I feel I know you all already
:grouphugg:
Gem x

Hi elle - How are our shoes doing? Did they get you into work ok?
Gem x

helloooo Gem. haha i didn't want to spoil them in the gloomy rain so i've locked them away securely in a safe:p i know your game! haha. bored already and it's not lunchtime yet. oh well. at least i have a four exhibition to go to first week in july, although I wont be able to spend all my time on here!! aaaaah. How'd your day going Gem? And anybody else who's on this thread! xxx

yep think thats what im planning on doing. Noone knows im dieting either gem! Because half of my family won't believe i'm capable and the other half will try and control it. So i've given up on that front for support haha. Thank goodness I have all you guys! xxx

Ok.. awch.. awch.. Why did i do 200 sit-ups before i went to bed last night? My mid-rift is killing me! I know its good if it hurts but awch! lol. How are all you lovely ladies (and Gent when he gets on) doing today?

Last night was crazy! lol.

No work for me today (still not got a job haha) But i know what Gem and Elle mean, my family have heard the 'i am losing weight' line so many times, they just nod and ignore me, so they don't know this time either! Hope i get thinner than my Paps, then i can laugh and point at him lol

lol good plan. it's great when you're fam are supportive :p haha. You did more sit ups than i did last night tyn! nice work :) as for me, i can almost touch my toes now without bending my legs (this makes me very happy hehe) xxx

Soon, we will have the entire cheerleading squad touching their toes! lol

Less than 5 hrs of work left for all you office workers :p
Hmmm do i want to catch the last 15 mins of bargain hunt? lol

Argh! Trying to get my student loans sorted for the year to come! Forgot my stuff for it, sodding hell! lol I need chocolate! lol

Argh! Trying to get my student loans sorted for the year to come! Forgot my stuff for it, sodding hell! lol I need chocolate! lol

NO! DON'T DO IT! you'll only feel guilty afterwards. is there no way you can get your stuff for it? i'm staaaaaarving. tuna sandwich time i reckon xxx

Its all good, i just chain smoked to fags, urge to cheat is gone! lol

haha i can see that once you've lost the weight we're gonna have to start tryin to get you to give up the fags! you cant have a chain smokin cheerleader you know! :p

I almost gave up once. Got to 5 days, then went to the pub with my friends in my first year at uni, the pub part was fine, but i was on a really short wire, and my friend picked a fight with me (Well.. i picked it with her! lol) And she called me a naughty word as we where crossing the road, and i nearly pushed her infront of a car, so i walked away from my friends, went to the shop and smoked 10cigs in 2 hours lol.
I am not a nice person without nicotine! lol
And the student loans people are munters! They just gave me the ART ID to login.. and it doesn't work! what giffords, gotta ring them back now! lol.

Argh!

Go it alone is the only option for me. my kIds would be very proud of me succeeding but THIS IS MY BODY AND I'M DOING IT FOR ME. I am going to control how and when it happens and no-one else has a stake in it.

Yes it was a manic night last night. I still don't know quite how it happened - the posting just seemed to take on a life of it's own - went to bed with a big grin on my face and woke up happy too :D

It's raining now and I have to go out in it - oh well - happy days :character00238: the sun always shines on minimins
Gem x

Afternoon people..

How you feeling today martyn? Im glad i had some last night spammers since Leah has gone missing.. :(..

Im sitting here writing an essay.. grr.. wish it would just write itself..

x x

Back