Big Boys Need Love Too!

I know! lol so yummy!

So, are you all friends out of here, or did you all meet here? I only ask, because everyone is scattered all over the country, didn't think there was enough england to know people from so many places! lol

I think its really cool that there are younger people on here that are in the same situation, i always thought it was just the not to so old people who had trouble loseing weight, makes me happy to know its not just me lol

I know! lol so yummy!

So, are you all friends out of here, or did you all meet here? I only ask, because everyone is scattered all over the country, didn't think there was enough england to know people from so many places! lol

I think its really cool that there are younger people on here that are in the same situation, i always thought it was just the not to so old people who had trouble loseing weight, makes me happy to know its not just me lol

*cough*

haha.. puggsos scottish.. thats why hes so grumpy.. ive met a few people on here.. been to quite a lot of meets.. always good fun..

Sorry! Sorry! England and her lovely neighbours! :)

What are the meet and greets like? Is it just alot of people talking about not eating food? lol

nah.. lol.. its fun.. we go out.. pubbing it up.. and stuff.. of course some of its about weight loss.. its the one thing we all have in common.. but its such a laugh.. ive met some of the greatest people in the world on here..

x x

.. ive met some of the greatest people in the world on here..

x x

This i can see being so true, only been here for 1 day, and i feel like its home already! lol Now if only i didn't have to half my body size! pesky weight loss lol.

I will have to attend one, one day and see for myself i think!

But for now, i think its time i slept, gonna try and get up early and go for a walk like someone said before. Hopefully it will work! lol

Thanks to all again, been a really fun night getting to know you all, and hopefully we can do it again, real soon!

Peace!
xxx
Tyn:nightf:

Late Night Spamming

Morning all (Martyn if you're back from your walk!) Blimey no-one sleeps around here do they? I thought I was late to bed last night but I still had plenty to catch up on this morning! As a "not so young" I need a little bit of beauty sleep (looks in mirror :sigh:) so I missed all the naughty bits last night - a few fallen angels on this thread I reckon :angeldevil: Is it your fault Martyn or were you just convenient to blame? Me, I'm a good girl - well no-one ever complained anyway! :D

Mawnin. :wavey:

Morning Nicky x It's so dark here, think we are going to have some very bad weather this morning, and i've got to go do my long walk today, 45 minute walk i have challenged myself to.

It's really overcast here too, Maybe we should do a sundance.. maybe not we might scare the sun away !!. Good luck on the walk hun, walking is sooo good for you. OH and I are looking at joining a gym this week, we went for a reckie last night and hopefully will join later this week.

Ooooh once i am working, i definitely want to do that, i wonder if i can get some kind of discount with work for one, something to look into.

I actually much prefer the cold to hot weather, this will be my last fat summer!!

Forgot to ask, is your weigh-in going to be in the evenings?

You will probably get a discount with a gym through work as many companies do have those kind of discounts. We have chosen a smaller quieter gym which is much cheaper than the bigger more well known gyms. and yes unfortunately my weigh in class begins at 6.30pm, I much prefer weigh ins in the morning but never mind.

Yeah, my weigh-in is at seven, i am so silly, i tend to only eat yogurt and fruit all day, and me and my slimming buddy go to the pub after, god bless wetherspoons lol

Yeah, when i joined SW a few years ago, i went by myself, i didn't mind it. But this time, i wanted someone to go with, so i put a ad on gumtree asking for anyone who wanted to join a slimming club, and my slimming buddy and now good friend Lorraine was one of the people who replied to my ad. So i do feel really lucky

Back