Big Boys Need Love Too!

ha. i don't have a problem with that jenn. it isn't like we're all going to be getting ratarsed is it??

abz xx

awesome. now we just need to know if gem and taz can make it on that day... don't want to have gotten rid of gem by accident...

abz xx

I will check my diary in the morning, it is in my bag on the other side of the room and it just seems like such hard work to get off the sofa at the mo!

well guys if we are just doing it for one day and not staying overnight then i can come on several saturdays...

abz xx

well everyone. i'll say a proper good morning now. i've been at work for an hour and a half and already i'm almost terminally bored!! i've come in in my trackie bottoms as well for comfort but i look like a pleb!! ha. i don't care. i can wear what i like on saturdays and i usually stay smart but today that is NOT the case!!

i am seriously munchy today. and light headed. think my body is starting to work out that i'm not giving it sugar. just wish it would hurry up and realise this means it needs to get rid of the fat so i can get on with feeling good again, hee. trying to stave off hunger pangs and save brekkie until later because i really don't want to have all three packs before i leave work at 7pm... and then i'm going to hide somewhere to avoid saturday night takeaway cravings. maybe i'll go in the bath again. i'm spending an awful lot of time in there recently...

so how is everyone on this fine saturday? i bet you are all off doing interesting things, unlike moi.

tomorrow we are going to drive around the area we want to move to and look at a few houses i've seen online. see if they are in a suitable place for the cats as it's difficult to tell whether they are on a main road or not. and then we are going to a wholesale place to see what kind of wedding stuff they do because apparently they do EVERYTHING. so that should be fun too :)

abz xx

Morning Abz, I have one more late shift to do tonight but I should be finished at a more respectable hour. I feel total pants today and really not in the mood for work :(

Morning Abz and all,

Well your weekend sounds fun, apart from the work.

Today is going to be my pyjama day, as I want to do nothing but chill out and that requires only my very long and comfy nightgown. I finally sent off my Stuff so I could vote from here for the US election the week after next, so that should be interesting. And I just wanted to do nothing today. Fable 2 came out yesterday and OH and I were playing it last night. I was so proud I was able to almost make 12am. Which these days is so so hard. I am starting to feel little pinches from the inside which is the baby, I know...I start to notice them last time when i was about 16 but this time I know more what I am feeling so noticed them sooner. So that is nice. LU is so sweet towards the baby, even trying to share his balloons with her/him or tell him or her a joke, and tickling me belly to try and tickle the baby! *LOL*

Well from monday things will be all go...I have to get LU hair cut, check his shoes size, get all the travel stuff together, get in my attic and pull out the suit cases, get stuff packed and ensure I have all the stuff we need for the trip. I have my consultants appt on thrusday, I have to try and find a witches costume a LU wants to be a witch for halloween, but since we aren't going trick or treating cuz we are going to be at the hotel the night before we leave, I told him he could dress up anyway....( big mistake I am sure but oh well). Plus, my van keeps freaking out on me and I hope it will be ok. I need to sort out my house insurance before we leave at directline want to charge me nearly double what I paid last year. And try to arrange all my US family christmas presents before I go too. One of my mates wants to see me too which I am not sure i am going to have time as I have to run around like a lunny getting everything together, and if she shows up with her 3 kids it will be manic. She likes to help me, but end up just critising me...so I then get pissed off and the conversation dies.

So anyway, that is just some of the stuff I need to do next week, not to mention run LU back and forforth to nusery, and ensure that there is enough stuff in the house for my mother in law to eat since she is going to be looking after the house, as well as food for the dog, and prearranging a shop for the day before we get back so we have stuff in when we return, and prearrange my bills to be paid, as they will be due whilst we are away. AHHHHHHH...too much stuff!

:character00238: Morning all :character00238:

Abz - sorry you're having to work today, hope the day flys by for you. :)

Taz - sorry you're having to work tonight, hope the day goes really slowly for you! :)

Jenn - the villa looks amazing, when are you going? :)

We've got OH's kids this weekend and having just got back from picking up his son he's now just gone back out to collect his daughter who thought she was working till 4pm when in fact she was only working till midday!! :rolleyes:

After lunch we're off to see OH's Nan to take over a card & prezzie as she'll be 94 on Monday! :wow:

Other than that not many plans. x

So Jenn your bags, how big are they? Big enough for say.. ohh. i dunno.. 6'4 guy to hide in? That place looks well relaxing!

My weekend is going to be boring as Sin. I have done all my major housework the last 2 days while i was bored. I just have to nip home today to pick up my new inhalers and give dad a freezer bag back he needs. Kinda glad for the excuse to go home tho, not seen them in over a month, i never usually got 2 weeks without seeing them! lol. Highly doubt i will stay over, but i will take a few packs with me, just incase lol.

As for next week, mind numbling bored. All i have to do is keep on top of my laundry (easier said than done!) And do some work each day. Ahwell, the joys of unidom. Ohh on Thursday i think we are all going out for Halloween!

Ack! What should i dress up as?! I suck at fancy dress ideas.

FRIJJ- we are going to gatwick hilton on friday...as the flight is at noon on saturday. Coming back on the 12th. yeah we thought the place was nice...shame I can't use the sauna or jacuzzi with being PG and all...but it will be be nice. And LU will have the play ground to play in when we are at the house. Nice thing is we get a car too with the house...so we can get around.

Tyn, Sadly no, but if you can take my OH on, he is 6'2 you can fight him for the seat. I was soooo lucky to get them too...got business class seat on BA for only £60 more than the economy prices...so that will be nice....more room, I need it. Just hope I don't get the "oh look at that fat woman!" looks. Cuz there will be a fight on!! *LOL*

jenn. it looks truly fabulous!! i can understand why you can't use the sauna but why can't you use the jacuzzi when preggers?

i have just met up with my best mate for a coffee in my lunch break. she is also preggers (everybody seems to be at the mo. broody? me? never!! hee. i can't wait!! i would be nine months pregnant at my wedding now though so i'm going to have to!!) and she has finally stopped feeling as sick which is good :)

tyn!! make sure your family don't take you off track. they don't know you are doing it do they?

frijj. thanks hon :) only six hours left to go, ha. and then a day off, woo :D

abz xx

abz...jacuzzi heats the body up to a high temp like a sauna which is not safe for the baby. kind like boiling an egg! So a no no. Just have to make sure LU stays away from the pool...it is not heated so I wont be in it...but OH will be in a jacuzzi and the pool will feel nice after a hot sauna or jacuzzi.

Yeah well your mate should pass it here...sick is my middle name at the moment.

how's work going by the way?

dull dull dull. is the jacuzzi thing because the water is really hot or because of the bubbliness? i would have thought it would be lovely when you were preggers for relaxing if it wasn't too hot. such a shame...

aw jenn. i didn't realise you were having bad morning sickness too. at least my mate wasn't actually sick this time around. but she said it was almost worse than last time when she felt sick, was sick and then it was over for the day because she just felt sick constantly but couldn't be sick this time... her first scan is a week on wednesday. and then she'll probably find out the gender for christmas. i'm so excited :D

abz xx

abz....yeah I will find out just after Christmas...when i am 22 weeks. yeah it is the heat of the water it would be fine for me...but it is like boiling an egg and is bad for the baby. Yeah I am not sure why they call it morning sickness, cuz it is all the time not just in the morning. I get it all the time...when i am home, out ....just talking. I could be just fine...and then I feel sick in a split second. I wasn't too bad for weeks but the last week or two I have started to do what I did with my LU which is i gag...but i am not acutually sick or anything just nausueas. it was terrible when I went to see steve coogan...i was so scared of retching in such a large group of people...And I could see people were looking at me. And it is bad enough knowing people are staring at you when you are big. I general don't notice or care, but I am more conscience of it when i am PG. And there was a couple staring at me when OH and I went to see steve cooogan. We went to a bar/restaurant before hand and i got a hot chocolate and he got a beer, and we were just talking, quietly as you so, and I could see this woman staring at me...and then her boyfriend or husband started to turn over his shoulder and keep looking at me. It was annoying. i really wanted to go up and say, "you gotta problem!" but in my condition and they way people can be I thought it best not to. But in the theatre people we looking at me like..."is she big or is she pg" since this is my second, i have noticed my shape has changed and I am more in the front straight on like i am carrying something under my shirt." so I can see why people wonder. Plus I am big too, so i can see why they would be unsure. But most were quite nice and let me go in front of them or held the doors for me...which was nice.

you poor thing. i hope you get to feeling better soon jenn... you know what i've just noticed. the little pic on your ticker looks almost exactly like your scan pic :D

abz xx

hahah yeah you're right...*LOL* well it should...hahaha...it's so cute..I do hope this is a girl...cuz LU keeps calling the baby Mimi and saying Mimi this and Mimi that...and " I love Mimi mama, she's my pumpkin pie in the whole world! " it's so sweet.

Back