Big Boys Need Love Too!

that was in response to the trains thing. ha. um. i suppose i could. i may get horrifically lost and you may have to come and fetch me from the airport or something, hee. but i can try :)

abz xx

What about if me and Abz get the train or coach down together? I mean getting over to leeds from Preston can't be SO hard, can it? lol. Besides ROAD TRIP!!! lol

lol sure if you guys wanna do that. i'm sure we'll organise something out. x

acutally elle. i've just checked it out and it appears you are right. i can get to manchester in an hour.

right. i have been fiddling around and i can get to you by half past ten and leave again at ten to seven and pay £30 in total :)

so now we just need to decide when we are doing it, ha. and i need to know the times we are all arriving and departing so i don't end up alone for hours and hours...

abz xx

ooh preston. i didn't think of that. it sounds like a plan but my brain hurts from looking at all these train times so can someone else check at the same time as me or i'm going to get it wrong!!

it looks like it could be done for around the same priceish? it would make my journey longer but at least we wouldn't both be on our own for the whole time?

abz xx

oh my god. my head is spinning. it can be done but i think we'd have to leave brum at ten to four or have me have a six minute connection and what's the chance of me making that with our rail services?

can someone else have a look and make sure i'm not being an idiot... if i get a return from leeds to preston for £15.40 and the two singles for 9.50 each.. that's the only way i can do it. otherwise i'll be paying nearly 50...

Evening all. I am grumpy cus I have pains in my knee (details in my diary) and I am going off for a sulk now :(

Sorry Abz i went to Cheltenham! lol. Bless you. hun ill check some out for you tomorrow at work. Night everyooooone xxx

Morning all. Looks like I am the first one today. Well I have a day off today so I am catching up with the forum whilst catching up on all the tv I have missed this week!

How is everyone today?

ooh im second that's amazing! Im so jealous :( I want another day off lol. I need sleep.... boohoohoooooo.

xxx

i'm off work today as well. just off out to meet some of my friends from the uni library where i used to work. so some more walking for abi. and another lb down this morning. surely this is going to stop soon. the losses were never this good when i did it before...

abz xx

ok y'all I feel like asolute crap. Like a piece of gum on the bottom of someone's shoe. I have like the worse cold...I am leaving on holiday tomorrow and my head is in so much pain!!! Consultant went better than I thought...he was very nice. Couldn't understand his english for love nor money...but he was still nice enough. Only thing said about my weight was, that it would be difficult to feel the womb due to my BMI but that he felt fromo the scans and all my tests that things were just fine. So I have a gloucose tolerace test on the 20th, which I hate as I am sh*t scared of needles and that involes 3 blood tests/unrine tests. so that should be FUN! Not.

Ok guys I am fine for whatever day so yu work it out with Gem what day would be good for her and I will go with that.

Today I have to do all the bits and pieces and get LU's hair cut has he said " my hair is getting spikey at the back of my neck and it gives me owies" so...gotta sort it.

Man, see this is why you don't want to get a cold when your are PG you can't take anything for it.!!! ahhhh!!!

Abz...sorry to hear about your break in. But you know 90% of people keep their stero faces and sat navs in the glove comparments...so no one had to watch you...it was just a chance thing...and most likely there would be something in there.

You could always get a train from manchester to london through birmingham and see if it is cheaper to do that and just get off at birmingham. sometimes it is cheaper to buy a ticket that is past your stop but get off at your stop. Don't ask me why but it does work that way sometimes....Taz, should know all about the train thing.

argh, my ruddy nails. they grow grow grow, look lovely, and then they go AAAAH, I CAN'T DO IT ANY MOOOORE! and just start breaking off! GREATLY upsetting.

guys, without wishing to start up an argument, what are your views on the whole russell brand/jonathan ross thing?

I think they were out of order as Sachs is an old man and obviously protective of his granddaughter. If they had done it to someone who was like minded it would have been funny

Obviously it wasn't a very nice thing to do but surely there were people higher up in the BBC that let them air it so I personally don't think it's fair to blame them alone.

That's a very good point Frijj, there must be someone higher up that regulates the pre-prepared material

I'm sure I also heard on the radio this morning that Sach's granddaughter has been saying how Brand used to do impersonations of "Manuel" when they were having sex.

How can she go around saying things like that while at the same time saying Ross & Brand have hurt/embarrassed her grandfather? She's doing the same thing!!

Back