Big Boys Need Love Too!

Well I think that they were a bit out of order talking about the sex with the grand daughter...but the grand daughter was just as bad now going around "telling her story" or selling it rather. I think it was in poor taste, but still funny. The BBC are only taking action because they feel they must not because the genuinely believe in the problem.

They know the two of them are out spoken, speak first think later kinda guys...so you get what you expect.

IMO

exactly. i think she's just in it for the publicity, it's ridiculous. she's such a hypocrite, first saying that it upset her grandad and then selling a kiss and tell, where her apparently beloved pops can read intimate details about her and russell brand's night together. I say bring Russ and Ross back! I can't be doing without my fix of Jonathan Ross on a friday, and russell was supposed to be on never mind the buzzcocks tonight but they're not showing it! We pay the license fee and theyre ruining the broadcasting lol... x

i think they are both idiots. i don't think it was funny. i don't think it was kind. i think the granddaughter is acting attrociously. i don't think they should get away with it scot free and i don't think the people that decide what should be aired should either. it's a really bad example to set. what's the bet there's going to be loads of hoax and insulting calls going on now.

abz xx

there are already arent there. what's that phone hijack thing on c4? I actually listened to it in it's entirety and it's not as bad as people are making out, but you can just hear them digging a hole lol. it's actually jonathan ross that's worse in all of this, he instigates the subject of the messages and he's the one who generally keeps bringing it up. If anything it shouldn't have been aired, it's just non pc comedy gone wrong. I think that the thousands of people who didn't/haven't listened to it and never turn on to either of their programmes/radio shows but complained because the daily mail said so should shut up though lol. I'm big fans of both so I want them back - they've said they're sorry, lets move on and put bigger issues back in the headlines - there's some terrible things happening in the Democratic Republic of Congo at the moment.

You know, I never used to like Russell Brand, i never used to understand what on earth he was going on about. But now I love his interpretation of the oh-so-malliable english language. I don't think he has a mallicious bone in his body, they just got a bit immature amongst themselves like two young school boys. We all do it when we're in the right company. (well, i do lol)

Now then, when's Gemminy Cricket back? x

ha. yes we do. but we don't insult people we don't know with a mind to shock and upset and we don't air it in public... i don't particularly like either of them. i haven't complained. i just think they are idiots for doing it. what good could ever have come of it. but i don't think it should be major headline stuff. it just isn't interesting or important enough. i would never have known it had happened if it hadn't been all over the news...

p.s. I read a comment somewhere from a particularly horrible man who said that anyone who found it funny has obviously never been taught how to treat people decently :( that's unfair, indeed earlier today I picked up some change that an old man on crutches had dropped and gave it to him so that he wouldn't have to bend down, and then i held the door open for him so that he could get out without fumbling about. I feel that's quite decent. It did upset me muchly to read that. x

a lot of comedy is based on picking up a controversial idea and giving it a twist. look anywhere and you'll see it. even lee evans and his 'rants' about women. however, the key to that is being able to do it while recognising the vunerability of your audience. perhaps they forgot that bit. the bbc know what they are both like, they sit at the edge of controversy and are paid for doing so. I suppose we all make some mistakes. Jimmy Carr - for example - nice guy, i'm not a fan of his comedy. He's quite controversial about women. He once said, however, that his favourite moments while doing stand up are when he says something controversial and the audience's initial reaction is to laugh and then go "oooooooooh" because they recognise that it was a bit naughty. i think perhaps they should have known better than to leave messages on someone's answering machine, but the hype it's created and the resulting - i believe - loss for the beeb in terms of great comedians - is ridiculous and unecessary.

Also, last point, that Georgina girl is very clever. I believe she knows exactly what she's doing. And, erm, Satanic Sluts Extreme is a bit of a strange name for her dance troupe, I wonder what the great Manuel thinks of that one!?

I think I've missed something here - So there was actually something going on with him and the granddaughter? I thought they were just making it up! If she is now selling her stories of their private lives then that makes her just as bad.

Yeah she's admitted they slept together and in today's sun newspaper she has sold them a kiss and tell...while still maintaining that she was disgusted that Russell and Jonathan would embarrass a 'poor old man' like that. Hypocrisy personified. I think the two people that have come out of the other dignified are sachs and brand, i think russells resignation speech was put really nicely, although he looked a bit sad which was unfortunate. i shall miss his radio show.

She deserves no sympathy then. It's old man Sachs who is the victim in all this, he doesn't need to see/hear the details of his granddaughters sex life

I'm with you there taz, thats the unfortunate part of this whole shabam.

All i can say is Blown out of hand much? It was a joke that went to far, all this drama they are causing is just silly lol.

She is a slag, they are idiots what more is there to say?

btw WOHOOOO! 30mins till i start getting ready for tonight! So can't wait!!

i don't think they should have done it at all. it wasn't comedy aimed at a group of people. it was insults aimed at one man. that isn't funny. if it had been comedy aimed at old men in general, women in general, gay folk in general, that's different. but it would be the same as somebody on a radio show ringing my house up and calling me a fat whore and slagging me off to the world and bragging about sleeping with my mother. how is that funny? just because it's a chap who used to be on telly doesn't make it comedy. it's still hurtful and it's still abuse.

abz xx

Reactions: Taz
Yep, got my cloak and fangs sorted, i am just gonna wear my blackpants, white shirt and a black tie i think. My flatmate thankfully has some black make-up i can use as i forgot to get some! lol (Yay for knowing an emo!) Can't wait to start getting ready!!! lol

MY hair isn't long enough to slick back anymore :-( Its far to short lol, pretty much only spikes up atm lol.

Just been laughing with my mate, he's going out as a chippendale tonight, which is fun for me! Hes rather hot, and very touchy feeling lol. Already told him i am going to spend the night tweeking his nipples (We ALWAYS grab each others moobs/nipples since we worked in the bar together!)

So tonight is just going to be soooo much fun!!!

i don't know. STUDENTS!! :p nights out and nipple tweaking... sounds like it's going to be a good night for you tonight honey :) remember to stick away from the booze!! you're doing so well. don't crash now!!

abz xx

Oh i am drinking. My CDC said i can have some Vodka and diet coke, only had one and almost drunk lol. Just about to get ready, just made some emergency crisps for when i get in after the night out, so i am less tempted to get food, flatmates warned to keep me away from food, all should be good!

hope they stay crispy honey. they can go soft after a wee while. have a good night. careful with the drinking. it's quite dangerous while in ketosis. people on here have been really ill. don't try and drink what you would have done previously. you'll be sick and possibly puke instead of tweaking nipples :D

abz xx

Back