Big Boys Need Love Too!

anyways chaps. i'm off to read my book :) have a great night tyn. enjoy your evening everyone else. i'll be around tomorrow of course :)

abz xx

Hey guys...well it looks like I missed all the fun today. Well I am off tomorrow...just finished the packing...not bad really 2 hours. 3 cases....everything is done. Except I haven't packed LU's night light as he needs it tonight. And my house is a wreck...but luckily for me...My MIL will be looking after the house and so always cleans it for me when we are away...for 2 weeks.

Anyway...LU wants to go to bed now...some 2.5 hours after he should be sleeping ( had to keep him up so that we could pack)

anyway if I don't get on in the morning...speak to y'all soon and fix the date so we all can meet.

Bye for now.

:character00238: Have a wonderful holiday hun :character00238:
:character00180: :gen157: :character00255: :character00117:

Well one is home in one peice, stupidly painfull feet, back and shoulders from 5 hours of none stop dancing on the dance floor! lol. Had a really good night, even run into a hottie i have chatting to online for awhile, although i didn't notice him at first, and then horror of horrors i forgot his name!!! And stupid me actually told him i forgot his name! Lol No wonder i am single! lol

Had about 6 Double Vodka and diet coke all night, was mildly tipsey but didn't let myself drink my usual as all the advice points to binge drinking is even worse than normal on this diet! lol. Felt myself lose energy about an hour ago, so just bopped along instead of danced lol.

Went to our local take away on the way home with the girls, and didn't even contemplate buying any food, i would have liked some chips, but nada nothing, so proud of myself for that, as it was my biggest worry about the night! Instead got home (shoeless i might add... all 3 of us walked home without shoes.. lol) and eat my crisps, they where alright, not as satisfying as a nice chicken kabab and chips, but meh thats life! lol

Off to bed now, if i am not up in time, have a nice holiday Jenn hun! Keep safe and have fun!

The rest i am sure i will hungover chat to tomorrow! lol.

Night Night!

Hey Tyn,

Sounds like you had a great night. I have done the whole shoe thing a time or two myself, but it is down to my heels and lack of stamina in them:), but nothing like walking around in what used to be clean socks near leicester square, singing songs you can't remember, not sure of the direction your going in, wondering why the the black cabs won't pick you up at 6:30am, when MAYBE it is possible you have to go to work! *LOL* My mates always wanted to get food too, but not my thing at that time of the day given the situation. But it was the good ol' times.

Well it is almost 6 in the morning and I am first here. I should be sleeping, but between my needing to go to the loo, caughing my gutts up, congestion, and gaging reflects of my morning sickness, has created an inability to sleep, so I thought I would get up, have a bit of a read, ensure I have everything, and watch good ol' sky news.:sigh:

Little'Un should be up in about an hour or so, and I am hoping that since I snore like a trooper that now that I am not in bed, OH might be able to get some sleep. He knew I was up as he asked me to turn our ceiling fan off....which for me makes some ambient noise to help me sleep, but it was going to keep me awake.

Well, I am looking forward to the break, but wish I didn't have the cold. We are actually flying out tomorrow. But going to the hilton at gatwick to stay the night. It is cheaper to stay there, and get 15 days parking then if I just left early from home and parked separately. So we are leaving here about 1-2pm so we can get there early enough to get confortable in the room, go to dinner, and then get a an early night....which getting up this early I will need. In all honesty, I don't feel as bad as I did so hopefully, by tomorrow, i should only have slight congestion, and maybe a small cough, but with the baby and all I knew my immune system will be weak right now, so i just hope I don't get anything else for a bit.

Well I am going to sort out a few more things...so You call take care, have a few couple of weeks, keep up the great weight losses, and be safe.

J
xx:)

good morning guys :D

tyn. well done you :)

jenn. have a fantastic holiday!!

going to throw a spanner in the works now. i have just rechecked our work timetable and i must have misread it because i can't do the 15th nov at all. i can do the 22nd and the 29th november. that any good for anyone? december is difficult because it looks like little old me is going to have to cover everybody's holiday...

abz xx

either date is good for me abz, i thought that's what we were working with anyway lol.

AAAARRRR guys im so angry!! The guys in the office have all complained that im using up too much toilet paper!!! Apparently since I came, and then later Palvi, it's been used up much quicker and they're getting annoyed. LADIES NEED TO USE TOILET ROLL, IT'S A VITAL PART OF THE TOILET EXPERIENCE!!! this has really really pissed me off, not helped by the fact im hormonal. ive just had a big row with my boss and at lunchtime, SO HELP ME, i'm buying my own toilet roll and my own handwash, cos before I came they were DAMN unhygienic, and they can do what they bloody well like. GRRRRR.

Anyway, the good news (somewhat faded over now - even though i was in a good mood when i entered the office this morning) is that i'm down to 13st exactly so that's a 2lb loss in 2 weeks. still workin with a pound a week but i suppose that's better than nothing. im hoping to fit some exercise in next week aswell since ive been abissmal recently.

anyone doing anything for halloween? x

lol just realised that's 3lb in 2 weeks not 2lb. yay x

p.s. :O which means that overall i've lost 40lbs from my heaviest!!! WOOOOWWWWW!! *i'm dancing, i'm dancing, i'm dancing*

i thought the same thing kitteh. hence the warning i gave... i can't believe you managed to drink six and not fall over!!

abz xx

Hehe i got pretty close once, but soon as i felt the warning signs i stopped drinking and was fine and dandy.

Very hung over, its a total bed day with my Alan Carr book i think lol. And my prefared date is Dec 8+ but as its a november day, either works for fine for, will be skint on both! lol

ha. don't worry tyn. i'm going to be totally totally skint too. plus, i doubt we'll be doing any MAJOR shopping. who manages to have a proper gossip whilst dashing around shops? we're going to MEET each other. would be crap if we were all like 'so, where do you need to go? ok. well i'll meet you back here in 10', hee.

abz xx

hahaha that just made me chuckle, well said abz. i'd like to introduce you to my virtual me

I tell you what guys my pants are a bit big lol.

Ooh, erm, would you guys mind if I brought my sister nat with me to the meet? she's lovely, and erm, twenty. lol. and i always try n drag her out the house cos she's got crohns disease n spends a lot of time on her own in her room. xx

perhaps i have succeeded in uploading her now...

Attachments

• virtualme.jpg
    virtualme.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 22
Back