Big Boys Need Love Too!

yep 29th is all good for me! yay! although gem, lol, we'll have no idea it's you when we see you so you'll have to rely on recognising us. so get studying our faces haha. x

Nice try Elle - I'll be looking for the one with the big glasses and the 'ard look - you can look for Taz cos I'm meeting her at Temple Meads in Bristol. Tell you what I'll bring a sign - something like "Mad woman seeks like minded group for mini-meet" - that'll work x

Liking the sign Gem! I guess I better check I have that date off! If I don't I will have to make sure that I do

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I think I might be first up again this morning. I'm not sure that Mr Sun is due to visit to our area for the next couple of days but I'll still put his picture up to let him know we haven't forgotten him. Come back Mr Sun, we love you :character00238:

I didn't want to get up this morning for work, I could do with another day off. Still, I suppose the holiday has to end sometime. I always feel a bit cheated when I get a miserable cold for the holidays.

Taz - Yes, do make sure you have 29th off. I'm looking forward to travelling up with you x

Elle - Keep positive with work. The boss will get over his tantrum. It sounds as though you are too useful to the company (companies) to give you too much grief. Look forward to the good bits. x

Tyn - Hope all is well with the introduction of food. x

Abz - Surprised it takes so long to get from Leeds to Preston. x

Jenn - What a trip you'll have on the 29th. It's a long way to come, we'd better make it a good one. x

Claire - We haven't forgotten you - come back to us. x

:character00238: Have a good day everyone :character00238:

hey guys. just to confirm that i can do the 29th.

tyn. are you still wanting to 'train trip' so i can get my tickets sorted before they get stupid expensive?

abz xx

Haha taz so you're the one with the main problem then, figuring out who Gem is at temple meads. if i was you gem i'd figure out some way of playing a trick it could be quite funny. hee hee hee. so great, i'm gonna meet you all paired up, gem n tz, tyn n abz, jenn n family. haha. x

I think I will be able to spot Gem no probs. And I work at Temple Meads so if anyone was able to play tricks it would be me! Ha ha! So Elle will arrive billy no mates? Awwww we will all take pity on you x

Hey all!

I am feeling fine, back to no food today as i am doing seeing my CDC in 2 hours, then tonight its off to watch James Bond wohoo!!

Ohh and yay for Obama for winning!

As for the trip, i gotta make sure i can afford to tickets down, i just found out my mates 21st birthday is in either 1 week or 2 weeks, and we are off to Manchester to celebrate, so that could be costly! So i am not 100% sure yet, but i might have to pull out of this one, but i am trying hard to find away not to!!

I am randomly sat here trying to research into which of our Political Parties i support... hmm its very hard, they all seem to be rather stupid and annoying on most things! lol

Ok thats strange, i just checked, and apparently i can get a single ticket from Preston to Birmingham (on the Coventry train) for just under£10 single... that can't be right...

same s**t different day i reckon, where political parties are concerned lol. at uni i voted lib dems because they said they wanted to bring grants back for students instead of loans! saying that, i'm well pleased for Barrack Obama.

don't underestimate the power of the trains to shock. i was trying to book a ticket for myself to go to london on friday and for a few of the times it would have been cheaper for me to buy 1st class than standard?!?!

Lol yea, i will wait for Abz to get on then we can decide a time etc and she can get a cheap one aswell!

hey tyn. i will have a look now and see what i can fathom. but someone will have to check it as train timetables seem to make my ears bleed...

abz xx

looks like i can go through preston on the way there but going through preston on the way back will cost me hours and hours and hours. so give me a few more mins...

i'm not sure i can afford to go by train looking at this guys. it's going to be costing me at least £40 and i think going via preston is out all together. sorry tyn. but i'm rather strapped. also, if you aren't sure you can make it i don't want to be going via preston and adding 1.5 hours to my journey for nothing...

am going to check out buses.

abz xx

if i leave birmingham at 8pm i can do it for 33 quid. but will anyone be left by then or am i going to be sitting on my own in brum for hours?

abz xx

and i can do it by coach for £24.50 but then there are the problems of faffing in trying to get into brum...

need to know answers soon guys before the prices go up again...

abz xx

Just a quickie, week 3 results are in, and another 6lb gone forever! wohoo!!

Also, dropped down to 3 packs a day, the 4 was just to hard to do, feeling much better!

tyn. don't do that hon. your weight loss will slow down as your body won't get enough nutrients. i know it sounds daft but this does happen. it's documented on here time and time again. sling an extra tetra in at the end of the day hon. you HAVE to have four!!

abz xx

Back