Big Boys Need Love Too!

From what i have seen online, Microsoft have admitted that the console is riddled with bugs and faults, alot of folks seem to be getting the red flashing lights, something about the harddrive is crap and the solder they use on the boards is the lead free version, which is turning brittle really quickly and disrupting the connections, all so they could make it 'child friendly'.

I just sent them an email, so hopefully they will tell me how to fix it or say they will replace it! Stupid microsoft.

Well, microsoft will fix it, but it might end up costing you £60 :(

On a plus side, I'm rather looking forward to the new dashboard on 19th November! :)

They will charge me £60 because they can't build a product that is stable enough to use? Gah arseholes!

And whats the dashboard? Never heard of it. Although this is my first console away from the Playstation, i should have just stayed with the stations, they always treat me well! lol

The dashboard is basically the operating system, where you browse xbox live, choose what arcade game to play etc.

On the 19th there will be an update via xbox live which will completely redesign it, and also you will be able to create your own Wii style avatars.

Ahh right, i don't use Xbox live, never really had a desire to :-( If i want online gaming i just use my PC. Although alot of my mates do, but i never really saw a point lol. I only own like 6 xbox360 games to begin with lol

Which ones?

I quite enjoy xbox live, but it's major drawback is in the sheer amount of dickheads who you come across on it... its very difficult to get a casual game without some pre-pubescent low-life making designs on your Mum lol

I own Dead or Alive 4(i think..) N3(ninty nine nights) Assassins Creed, Call of duty (my dads.. not my style) And i can't remember the rest, they are all downstairs with the WII games lol.

Lol i don't like those kinds of games, i usually like beating folks up with my fists with a good judo chop! or RPGs in the style of Final Fantasy pretty geeky i know! lol

Afternoon boys. Hope you're both having a good day. :D

Same as him! lol.

I suck at stuff like COD, i can never shoot them before they shoot me, then i get all stressy and go sulk in a corner lol.

Well at least you're not at work! Got 3hrs to go & it's dragging today.

And now my lunchbreak is over too!!!! :(

Hope you find something to amuse you for the rest of the day! :p

Hi everyone - got home with the sun shining today EARLY - unheard of!!!! :D

Wombat - I work with those pre-pubescents who have designs on peoples' mums online. We keep getting the games banned on the intranet and they keep finding new routes into them :confused: x

Tyn - Such a shame that you can't be with us on the 29th. I was really looking forward to meeting you :cry: x

Elle - Well done for the 2lb - good to be in the twelves!! Yay you :party0011: x

Frijj - I hate it when the day drags - do you get weekends off? If so TFIF (naughty Gem) :p x

Jenn - I'm fine, thank you for asking but still getting over my cold and very tired :) x

Taz - Have you had a busy or relaxing day off today?:) x

Hi to everyone else including lurkers :wavey:

:) Have a lovely Friday evening everyone :)

Sorry, not allowed - but they slap each other quite a lot!!!!!

That won't be difficult - they're all bluster and very little strategy.

Back