Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hi there and thanks!

Going to be a couple of weeks before I start back on Cambridge, but excited to do it and be here again! :)

YAY!!!! Welcome back Tyn. You might notice that from time to time we have kept this place warm and aired for you. It's wicked you're back but I have to take issue with you already:copon:

• Why did you stay away so long?
  • Failure doesn't happen until you stop trying
  • Why would we not be here welcoming you back
Don't be a stranger - it's good to hear from you x

2.gif

Good luck with the re-start. :) x

Gem! Jools! I'm so glad you're still around!

And I'm sooooooooooooo sorry Gem for going away for so long. I went a bit mental and kinda just lost track for awhile, but I'm back home with my pap's now, and starting to get back on track. Should be starting a new job soon, so can get back onto my diet, finish school and do other..stuff! lol

How have you been doing hun?

I'm OK Tyn - lots of crap stuff in my life for a while but things have levelled out now. Glad you are sorting things out too x

Hey
Well done for deciding to start a new journey! Just put what happened in the past now and move on. Start a fresh rither than dwelling on what you could have done (I know thats were I went wrong in the past!)
Welcome back to minimins :)

Help!

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind me joining in, but I'm hoping to get a bit of a kick up the bum :).

Started dieting last week after what seems like a hundred failed attempts, but totally determined to do it this time. I'm so fed up with feeling sorry for myself, and not having the energy to run about with my wee boy, but I know I can't do it on my own:eek:.

Any encouragement appreciated :cross:

Morning Tyn - Have a wicked Wednesday x

Gem: Sorry you had crap to deal with to, but I'm super glad you're doing better now :) Also, Wednesdays are ALWAYS super boring when you're jobless, nothing on TV, blah! lol.

Taz: Taz! You is still here too! I missed you girl! Hows it going?

DJoudi: Welcome to the thread, sorry you're having a hard time, but stick around, this place used to be a great place to get support from lots of amazing people, it might get there again one day :)

Hey Martyn, welcome back mate.

I'm OK Tyn - lots of crap stuff in my life for a while but things have levelled out now. Glad you are sorting things out too x

Well Gem seems to have replied for me too!! :rolleyes: ;)

Although things are only just starting to level out for me I think (fingers crossed!!)

Hope you find something to watch!! Have a good day. x

Thank goodness I don't have to worry about the TV tonight as I'm off out - I hate those crap telly nights x

Thank goodness I don't have to worry about the TV tonight as I'm off out - I hate those crap telly nights x

Off out? You've only just got in haven't you?! xx

Too right Jools - big day today - Trip to Bath Thermae Spa (4 hours)this morning/afternoon and Joan Baez at Bristol Colston Hall this evening. I wimped out of parking in Bristol as I didn't fancy walking through the centre to the car late at night so I parked at Taz's and she and Mr Taz drove me into Bristol and picked me up x

Hope you had an awesome day Gem! :)

Today was a lot quieter Tyn - hope your day was good too x

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! it's actually you!! i thought it was just us keeping it warm again. so so glad to have you back chickadee. we really missed you :) i too am more than likely heavier than when you were here last. i can't remember whether i was married then or not. but i am now and have a daughter who will be two in a couple of months. ooer!! :D

welcome back mr tyn :D

abz xx

Abz got babyfied! Congrats! I think you was just planning the wedding when I went AWOL, so double congrats hun!

And yep quite day today, apart from the part where I thought it was Friday, not Thursday and ended up in town only to realise a smidge late hah, always good to know my brain never improved over the years :)

Back