Big Boys Need Love Too!

That's true x

Went to the Doctors tonight, which was oh so fun. The evil woman (not really, shes lovely, I like her alot) Stabbed me! "oh you haven't had a flu shot yet?" STABSTABSTABSTAB! /Dramatic

So yea, was a good visit (well, much better than the other arsehole I refuse to see anymore) I told her about the accident, she put all the information down and told me I had whip lash in my lower back, which was news to me. I thought it was a neck thing, but apparently not, its all down. Which is oh so fun (not!) But I told her I was struggling at work having to do all the filing in the evil cabinets of DOOOM! So she whipped her pad out and gave me a light duties sick note. Was awesome :) Can't wait to slap my bosses in the face with it tomorrow. Then came the stabity stab time (I'm such a wuss, the needle is TINY!) and then came the Cambridge Diet forms. She was SOO cool and laid back about it. She asked me what it was, gave me the "your crazy, but good luck to ya" face, and then gave them a quick once over, handed them back and told me to leave them with the reception and she will get them signed for the usual £12.00. I was like.. Seriously? Thats all you are going to do? No drama? No sarcasm? No judging? Marry me.

So yes. I'm still unsure if I want to start it now or in the new year, but I'm pretty sure the answer will be now. Thats 2 months I would have wasted if I don't.

So, my WOHOO Ca lander is getting full now. Cambridge diet, Driving lessons and hopefully passing the test, trip to see my besties from uni, finally getting Brum Brum (Thats what my car will be called. Mr Brum Brum) and hopefully this claim I'm doing with the drive of the car that I was in will lead to some extra money to put towards Mr Brum Brum.

Ever had a day where everything just looks a little ... positive? Pretty sure I ate to much sugar..

Enough rambling from me. How are you lovely divine ladies doing tonight?

Any gossip for me?

That was such an entertaining read! I like your sugar high ramblings, more please! It's great to have so many positives in one day

I enjoyed your mad post too Tyn - missed ya. Yes, whiplash can go right down.... well, like a whip action really. When I had my back injury from having the cupboard doors banged into me the first pain was neck and shoulders but that soon gave way to the real pain which was from my SI joint which is still disfunctional and gives me problems. Whiplash can have far reaching problems. Its best to get a physio working on it sooner rather than later - don't let them fob you off with exercises - although this is important sometimes you need help with movement when everything is in spasm x

I sent all my info off to the solicitors today, so I should hear back in a few days, hopefully they will tell me I'm about to be rich! ;-)

Starting to get excited about Cambridge again now its back on the cards, would love to lose a crap ton by Xmas so I can be all smug and stuff when I see the family :) On a late today in work, 1pm - 9pm. I hate early week lates, leaves you tired all week after them. But I couldn't really do a Friday late, as I have my theory test at 8am on Saturday morning and then an eye test right after it, as I am kinda going to need to see when I get behind the wheel :) I can't believe its almost November. Where the hell has this year gone? Pretty sure yesterday was June and I was starting my new job..

Dear Mr Time.. slow the heckers down will ya?

How are your days starting girlies? Anything interesting happen yet?

I thought yesterday was January - its wizzed by x

howdy howdy. good to have you back. don't think i have any gossip. i strangely gained 2lbs this week despite being what i thought was legendary on slimming world so am having to have a 'write down every tiny morsel you even consider eating' week to make sure i'm on the straight and narrow :)

izzy has been ill so i have been covered in vomit numerous times in the last couple of days (one was very well aimed straight down my cleavage and then having to cuddle a screaming toddler whilst it gently cools -- i have such a glam life!!) but i don't think that counts as gossip. just seriously icky and enough to goad you into doing cambridge so you never have to eat again :D well, not for a while anyways.

hope all is well. ramble more. hope the whiplash sorts itself out before too long.

abz xx

Yes but that means its nearly christmas and Tazzy lovvvvves christmas :D

Yes - but it does underline the passing of time, especially as my birthday is only a month after Christmas x

howdy howdy. good to have you back. don't think i have any gossip. i strangely gained 2lbs this week despite being what i thought was legendary on slimming world so am having to have a 'write down every tiny morsel you even consider eating' week to make sure i'm on the straight and narrow :)

izzy has been ill so i have been covered in vomit numerous times in the last couple of days (one was very well aimed straight down my cleavage and then having to cuddle a screaming toddler whilst it gently cools -- i have such a glam life!!) but i don't think that counts as gossip. just seriously icky and enough to goad you into doing cambridge so you never have to eat again :D well, not for a while anyways.

hope all is well. ramble more. hope the whiplash sorts itself out before too long.

abz xx

It goes like that sometimes Abz - we just think we've got the measure of our bodies and they do something unusual. Sorry Izzy has been ill x

Puking babies are awesome yo :)

Not heard back from my Doctors yet, hopefully she will have it done on Monday, as I have to go back anyway with my back. Its getting worse not better! Work was sooo much fun today /sarcasm

How you both doing?

All fine here Tyn. Just weighed in - 2lb this week - pleased with that. Try to get a physio to look at your back - early intervention is key x

hi tyn. sorry to hear your back is getting worse. i agree with getting it seen to though.

i have been super duper good this week. even measuring out wine and taking it with me to a party and counting all the syns, so slimming world had better be good to me this week!!

abz xx

Hello lovely ladies :)

Bit of a mad one these last few days. Friday was just a a mess lol. On my way home, My water battle emptied all over my bag, ruining my diary (How the hell am I supposed to live my life now when I don't know what time I have to do stuff!) and then while I was scouping out the contents of my bag, I got a phone call. I hate blocked numbers, but I was waiting for a call from someone so answerred it anyway. Was a physio the solicitors had given my number to for my back. So I now I have an appt next Tuesday. Which is yay and boo all at once. Yay because it will make my back stop hurting (I hope) But booo because it means I have to lose 4 hours pay to go. Not impressed at all.

Anyway, over all that crap. I had my Theory driving test Saturday morning (I'm soooo glad I'm a morning person now, well I say morning person, its more like not a a rip a persons head off for talking to me in the morning anymore person) As my test was at 8am. I wasn't so much nervous, as I've done it before, but I just had this horrible feeling in my stomach. Turns out it was the right feeling, I only barely passed! 43/42 lol. But a pass is a pass, so I'm happy. To reward myself, I went shopping (It turned out as a cancel your eye test as your boss wont pay for them at that place) which then turned into a primark run. I only went in for some socks! Cam out with sock, shoes, gloves and a new wallet! I hate that place, its a dirty mistress. So then I was hungry, so got a subway too :) I was healthy! I had green **** on it too :)

I got home and booked my Driving test, I was worried I wouldn't get the date I wanted as it was only a few weeks away, but I thankfully did. So I'm all booked up for a week of pure lessons and then a test on the Friday (And then back into work on the Saturday, boo) Don't supose anyone knows what its like driving in St Helens? My test is at 1:40 there as the test centre in Wigan closed a few years ago. Pretty nervous now as I have never driven there before, but alas, gotta suck it up! I had a choice between like 8:30am and the 1:40pm. I went with the afternoon as I think it will be quiet and easier to just drive in instead of getting hounded by school mums trying to get their tiny humans to school on time.

And so now I'm back to spending my free time looking at cars. I think I've got it down to 2 cars. The 1.2 Nissan Micra (Cheap-ish, easy to run, easy to drive, nothing fancy) and the 2009 Ford Fiesta. Alot more expensive but more fancy and better driving. Either way I'm going to have to get it on finance if I want to be driving anytime soon. Ugh, so much to sort out! I just want to drive already lol.

Anyway.. I think I've rambled enough, hows your weekends been dears? Anything exciting? Congrats for the loss Gem!! And well done being good Abz!

Nice update Tyn - Glad you've got a physio on the job - much needed. Determined to get back where I was with the weight, hence the 1st target of 30lb x

Back