Big Boys Need Love Too!

Morning Tyn and everyone x

Hope you all had a good weekend! :)

howdy howdy. did everyone have a good weekend?

wish me luck for weigh in tonight. i've been super duper good again this week. so i had better have lost. i had better be under the 16st barrier again. going above it through no action of my own was gutting. and got me further away from my shiny shiny sticker. it should have been mine last week. i doubt i'll get it this week with a gain to lose. so please cross your fingers for me. if i gain again, i'm not sure i will be able to hold in my inner seethe...

abz xx

I hope you have the results you want tonight Abz x

oops. sorry. forgot to update on here. i lost 3lbs and got my shiny shiny stone sticker. so i happy danced. :D

i still feel a wee bit cheated as i'm a week behind where i wanted to be due to mystery gain, but am still happy to have lost what i have obviously. i would like to lose another 5lbs before crimbo, which should be easy but of course it never goes to plan. but am going for it regardless :)

abz xx

There's no "behind" in your weightloss - it is what it is Abz and what you have achieved IS GOOD x

I'm away for the weekend - that should be fun x

Hi ladies! :)

Grats on the loss Abz! Proud of you!

Just popped in to let you all know the news...

Good news: I can now legally drive.

Bad news: I can now legally drive on the same roads you all do, without supervision :) HAHAHAH

Now to get a car...

CONGRATULATIONS TYN!! so the crash course really did work then?? fantastic. well done you. so chuffed. how's the pursuance of cambridge coming along?

abz xx

It did :) Wouldn't recomend them to non previous drivers. They are really intensive! Had a week off to do them, and felt more drained than If I had been in work! But it worked, so now its one less thing to worry about.

I haven't even chased them up with it. Totally slipped my mind lol. Either way, not going to be starting now until the new year, so will do it when I get a chance!!

I hate being so far away from work, I can't do anything useful when I get home, I need to make like 10 different phone calls, and all of them are to be made before 5pm! Stupid people.

CONGRATULATIONS Tyn. A very wise decision to start in the new year - best chance of succeeding. I managed 3 squatters over the weekend and need to lose them this week ready to go away next weekend and pick up some more - haha. I don't really expect to actually lose any more weight until the new year but if I can keep it steady over the Christmas season I will be dead chuffed x

Happy New Year Tyn - where the hell are you? x

Back