Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hi ladies!

Sorry for the Mia been busy at work and re-learning to drive. <3. Esta the fiesta she is so nice and make life so much easier (usually lol).

Looking for a new CDC at the moment and going to get that started now the novelty of fast food on demand has faded :)

How are you all doing? About to be beaten by an Irish physio here so gotta dash!

X

The wandered returns! Good to see you back here. I was beaten by a physio on Tuesday night, it's not much fun is it

YAY! Great to see you back Tyn x

Just a quickie!

I'm going to see a new CDC on Monday, whoop whoop!

Now off to bed, as I'm back in work in a few hours. Laters!!!

I'm going to write this here as nobody but Gem and Taz read my thing anymore. I realised the other day that from my days of being 15st 12.5lbs at Uni I've lost 50lbs!! Amazing. And it's been 9 years... It's been 8 years since I kept my first bit of weight off getting my down to over a stone less than that and then 5 years since I started this minimins journey (!!!:O :O WHAT?!?!) and lost the other 2 stone whatever pounds. And yes I've wobbled but only a little bit. I've kept my BMI down to just under or just over 25 so I'm pretty happy. And pretty proud of myself! Forgive my little piece on how great I am :p Hehehehe.

I think my attitude to food has changed. This has a lot to do with Paul McKenna, I truly believe this. Also, I've learnt about calories, and how many I should really be eating vs food types, portions etc... And of course ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. You're all always in my mind - you guys are awesome. Thank you xxx

Wot she said Elle - that is truely an amazing achievement - Well done x

Ai agree with the otherd Elle! Well done you!!

As for me..... Its all been chaos!

But the important part is this.....

IM BACK ON CAMBRIDGE!

I start tomorrow morning :). Got all my packs ready and its a go. So excited to get this weight off!

Ugh, I forgot how HORRIBLE the first few days are on this diet. Almost had to leave work early because I was so tired and had a headache, but thankfully (or not so...) We are to busy, so couldn't get my boss to let me go. I think it's my own fault for not taking 2 packs with me, just the one. Know better for tomorrow though. Feel better now I've had some more slurpynom.

I actually found someone else who is a CD person. It is one of the managers on my section, shes starting next week. Shame I can't stand the woman, or we could have done it together! Lol

How are you all doing today ladies? Glad Monday is out the way?

Hey..... Good luck with your plan x

Today is not going well at all. Haven't eaten or anything but painfully hungry and everyone keeps eating and talking about food in the office!

I'm on my lunch and hiding in my car right now lol

Hope today gets easier lol

Back