Big Boys Need Love Too!

I just thought how nice it will taste in 6months when I can eat it while making goo-goo eyes at the hottie across the table and actually standing a chance :)

Great focus there, Martyn, and for an excellent reason :D

And here's to permanent good moods! :)

Well... week 1 complete and what a shock!! I do love this diet :)

15lbs gone forever! :)

Wow... Well done you!... xxxxx

Thanks ladies :)

Bet you're pleased with that result Tyn - enjoy the mood bonus x

Still in a stupid good mood, even though I just found out I won't be getting paid this week (my own fault) and no idea how I'm going to survive until I get paid again.. whoops hah.

But the diet is going great! :)

glad your doing great with the diet is it your timesheet you not put in ????

Yup forgot to put my timesheet in doh lol

I know next week will be fun! :)

Hope survival happens and your present good mood sees you through x

My sister is going to loan me the money for petrol and Cambridge so I should be ok. And I'm only going to be in work 3/5 days (yay holidays!) so it will be a cheap week :)

Today has been pretty pants though. Was late for work as I overslept, my stomach is really starting to hurt (not my food stomach, but it feels like I have been doing sit ups or something, really tight and stiff feeling.) Not sure if this is my body shrinking or something else...

Also, I've had to have 5 packs today. Came home and been starving! Was dangerously close to cheating, but I though it would be better to just eat a bar instead. Hope that doesn't do bad things to my weight loss..

With last weeks loss you've got some to spare Tyn - it might not be a bad think to listen to your body once in a while - hope all is well x

Back