Big Boys Need Love Too!

Only lost 2lbs this week. Was expecting it, but still really gutted, especially after all the cravings and chances for food and drink I've had to turn down this week.

Heres to next week, it better be 5lbs+ or I'm looking for a new diet.. Not going to keep putting myself through this for 2-3lbs a week again.

That's understandable. You can lose 2-3lb a week on a healthy eating plan. But you have lost a huge amount already, your body will need to catch up

Hi Tyn

You have lost such a lot already, I agree with Taz - maybe your body just needs a chance to catch up with that?

Anyway good luck for the next WI :)

Thanks ladies,

I'm feeling much better today, I think I was just fed up as I find it harder when off work, as I'm always around food and temptations. Not saying I like work or anything.. because that would be blasphamy, but it is easier :)

Not to mention I got to wear my "skinny" pants to work today, even though they aren't work appropriate (they have a denim look, even though they aren't) and I felt great. So that helped alot :)

I know what you mean Tyn. Work is a more structured environment and gives you something else to focus on

well done hun a loss is a loss and it all going the right way off

Only lost 2lbs this week. Was expecting it, but still really gutted, especially after all the cravings and chances for food and drink I've had to turn down this week.

Heres to next week, it better be 5lbs+ or I'm looking for a new diet.. Not going to keep putting myself through this for 2-3lbs a week again.

Just popped in here to subscribe! You are doing really well Martyn xxx

Stern talking to Tyn - You are doing GREAT! Give your body the credit for knowing what it needs to do - and sometimes that is to adjust to the new weightloss. Your body is going through massive changes and you wouldn't want the weight loss without the shape change. Also these "low weight loss weeks" give your head a chance to catch up - another adjustment that helps in the ultimate quest of being happy in your skin. All diets have plateau times - yours is no exception. Enjoy your success x

Thanks Gem, I sometimes forget that things take time, and cant always be RIGHT NOW! It was just a bad week, but now I'm back to feeling like a rockstar again :)

6lbs off this week, which puts me at 3stone in 6 weeks. I'm pretty sure that is something to be happy about ;-)

Hey Rockstar - Don't let success go to your head - spread the love to your fans down here in your shadow - glad you're happy again x

I'll never forget you my Gemgem :) I'm pretty much on goal right now to lose 5-6 stone by the 3 month mark, which is what I wanted and should put me close to 20stone, which will be the lightest I have weighed since I got into my 20s! Really can't wait :)

good look mart on your journey your doing bloody fab xxxxxxxxx

I'm here wishing you success Tyn - you're really going for it and deserve the results x

holy ****. as if i've been gone for long enough for you to lose THREE STONES!! congratlations tyn :D :D

don't give up when you have the odd 2 or 3lb week. your body can't lose massive amounts every week. with cambridge it's really easy to get really greedy with weight loss. it never really worked for me. i used to lose about half a stone a month on it. and i still stuck with it because it worked. even though now i do that with sw, ha.

i am so impressed with your dedication. awesome news about the flat.

i have loads of news too but i'm not repeating it so check out my diary, ha. needless to say i'm on enforced liquids myself pretty much at the moment.

loads of love to you all.

abz xx

I have a few friends doing SW at work, it is working great for them, so I'm sure you will do great also abz!! :)

And thanks ladies. We figured out today that is has been 51 days without eating. Seems like alot longer when you think of it like that. So I've decided to stop counting days, they are bad lol.

Can't wait for it to be over, but the journey isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be . lol

Back