Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hi from me too Camplestar. Big Boys is Tyn's place - people tend to hang out here so come and join us x

Another 2lbs gone, which puts me into the 22 range now, super fun! not even gutted about the low number, as I was expecting it. My CDC said it happens to people, their body loses weight in random amounts, so expecting a 5 next week :)

well done mart you have done so well in such a short time xx

fantastic tyn :D

as for loose skin. i know somebody who lost a LOT of weight low-carbing. he had loose skin to begin with. and i think it took over a year and a lot of gym and pressups but as far as i am aware his situation is much better now. he certainly just looks like a skinny guy to me. i haven't seen him without clothes, ha. i did see him in his swimming gear shortly after losing all his weight and he had stretch marks and things were looking a bit loose. but he looked a lot better than he had done at over 25 stones.

as long as you don't expect the skin to be gone immediately, as somebody said, it could take years to catch up with you. after all, it would take people following a more traditional form of weight loss that long to lose that amount of weight. i doubt our bodies are designed to lose weight that fast, so our skin isn't designed to keep up.

and i agree with the pregnancy analogy. if skinny women can get huge bumps and then have their skin and bodies retract back to how they were before then there's no reason why a man's can't. mine was never skinny so i can't comment, ha. i'm hoping i don't have any excess skin. when i lost weight for my wedding before gaining it back whilst pregnant it wasn't a problem. i still had a couple of stones to go but there was no evidence of my skin having issues.

good luck with it :)

abz xx

Phew, busy week almost over! And I have news!

Under 3 weeks until I get my new tattoo!! So excited!! Gotta work hard to lose the 12lbs I need for 4stone, then it will be my superduper reward :)

I'm getting more work done on my foot/ankle/leg peice that I got a few years ago. I'm super excited about it. Not decided yet if I will add some colour to it, or keep it more tribal with more black and white put on to it.. Eek! :)

Yea, I've decided on colour, thanks :)

Also, slight hiccup today. Had to go out for food with the family, as it was a last min dinner for dads 50th and sisters 30th. So I had real food. Nothing to crazy, just some steak, veggies and a slice of cake. It will kick my ass getting back into ketosis the next few days, but it wasn't an event I was prepared to miss, so I will suck it up and move on :)

Sounds like you're in for the long haul Tyn - which you need to be to succeed. You are taking it as it comes and doing what you feel is right for you and the time AND losing loads of weight - success right? x

Yup. I have noticed the more I stop myself doing things, the less motivated I get with the diet. So I have started to reward myself. Nothing stupid, just things you can have on the SS+ version. Some cheese here, a bit of chicken there. It works great. Besides, last night might kick start my diet again and give me a massive loss :) (We can hope!!!) hah

careful with adding cheese and chicken tyn. i started doing that and for some reason i stopped losing. in my head that didn't make sense but my body really didn't like me doing it. it's a very slippery slope. congrats on getting back onto things after the party. these things are meant to be lived, not missed :)

abz xx

Well, so much for back on the Wagon. I just got really stressed out and blew it big style this weekend. I could get all stressed out and whiney, but I've already decided I'm just going to GTF over it :) Going to be a killer getting back into ketosis, but meh, it might even kick start my losses again, because 2lbs is not enough for this diet.

I did however lose another 2lb this week (What is it with that number?!) so I will take it as a win and buckle down for another 8 weeks of being good, and hopfully another 3+ stone gone.

martyn
you have done great and yes you could be right it might just be the kick start you needed again to get you going i like your attitude it like ok i f***ed up but hey thats life back on the wagon tomorrow your going do great x

Back