Big Boys Need Love Too!

Yea, I have enough in my life to stress about, not going to let this be another thing. Besides, its' reminded me that actually.. junk food isn't all that great! lol

OK - Straight talking coming up - you say you f****d up....... then you have what amounts to a NORMAL weightloss. I know you expect more but HEY - You are still heading downwards on a bad week - what's not to be pleased about x

I know, I was in a mild state of shock when I stepped on the scales.

But I just got some really bad news. One of my friends has died. Can't believe it.. She was so young, I can't beleive it..

That's awful Tyn - so sorry to hear that - (((MASSIVE HUGS))) x

oh tyn sorry to hear that (((((((hugs)))))))))

Hi all, been a tough week and I've made a choice. I've decided to come off Cambridge for awhile. I just can't keep it up anymore, not in the right place to keep my willpower going. So i'm dropping down to slimming world for awhile until I get back into my good place again. Hopefully it won't be long, but we will see.

Time to shop for some gym clothes, as I will be getting that started asap now.

Off to work I go.. boooooring.

That sounds like a good plan Tyn. You may find that you get similar losses with SW and you will probably enjoy it more. And you will definitely feel better for going to the gym :D

tyn good luck with sw

good luck with sw tyn. it really does work. are you going to go to a class? and good luck with the gym

abz xx

Good luck Tyn - sorry late to the subject but have been away in Snowdonia for a week x

Hi sorry! Still around. Just been a mad few weeks. Home life has gotten more interesting, and by interesting I mean.. Ooooohkaay. So I've been spending alot of time apartment/flat/house hunting. Quite shocking just how expensive its going to be this living alone lark. But I should be able to manage it... Just won't be going on holiday anytime soon! :)

Starting back on Cambridge tomorrow, enjoyed my time off, but I feel ready to do it again, so heres to another 3 months of no eating :)

Hope you're all doing well, and life is treating you good.

Story of my life recently hah.

I'm 1/2 excited at the idea of moving out, and 1/2 dreading it at the same time. But i really can't stay at home. Dad is moving his new girlfriend and her daughter into the house, he hasn't asked us to move out, but he hasn't really given us much of an option either. I'm 28, I'd really rather not share my house with a strange 13 year old I don't know. It was bad enough when their boiler was broke and they had to use our bathroom, I thought she had drowned in the shower she was in there that long.
My sister is taking it alot worse than me, which isn't that much of a shock, but the way I'm looking at it.. I'm 28, it's about time I got my own place anyway. :)

​You won't regret it when you do. Might be a bit scary at first but you will soon get to love the freedom. And hate the bills! Ha ha

Yea, luckily I've got a mate who is up for sharing a place, so it isn't as bad as it could be, and we have found a sweeeeeeeet apartment near work, and it has a really great roof balcony thing, it will be fun living with him, we have ALOT in common, if you catch my drift lol.

hi tyn
i feel for your sis as being a dads girl it seems to hit us more i know i felt the same but hey it was the best move i made and met my soul mate at the same time good luck on the move hope your sister copes ok x x

Back