Big Boys Need Love Too!

Men? Well abz, are you hiding something from us. Come on spill.......

Oki today has not been a very good day in terms of food, but fun none the less! Well, not depressingly boring, so thats a bonus! lol.

Where have you all gone today my girlies?!

Ah..... Martyn - you've come back for your slap!

ha. no. there's only one man. sorry hon :) am marrying him next year. well. the cake no show? not a chance. they arrived with two cakes, four kinds of biscuits, chocolate and then ordered two different pizzas (one an 18 incher) for dinner. i could have cried. but i didn't give in. and trust me. if i was every going to tonight would have been it. bloodeeeee heeeellllll.....

ha. but i have realised i can survive this. unfortunately i haven't been good with the water today. only about two pints... oops.

abz xx

What i getting slapped this time for? lol

Something about the boys keeping the women in control I believe!

Wow abz! How on earth did you resist all that yummy stuff? You must be some kinda saint

ha. no. there's only one man. sorry hon :) am marrying him next year. well. the cake no show? not a chance. they arrived with two cakes, four kinds of biscuits, chocolate and then ordered two different pizzas (one an 18 incher) for dinner. i could have cried. but i didn't give in. and trust me. if i was every going to tonight would have been it. bloodeeeee heeeellllll.....

ha. but i have realised i can survive this. unfortunately i haven't been good with the water today. only about two pints... oops.

abz xx

You little saint! You really managed to resist all that yummy treatful stuff! :eek:

And tsssssskkkkkkk 2 pints? Ummmmm thats naughty ;)

I'm starting tomorrow... again!

Tyn Tyn, no worres about the nosh today, tomorrow is another day babes ;)

x x x x x

I had 2 big slices of pizza lol. I am really bloated now tho, shame, considering i used to eat the whole pizza last time! lol And drank far to much coke :-( I just cant throw it away argh lol

Tyn, don't beat yourself up about 2 slices of pizza. If you've mostly been ok this week the odd lapse won't make a lot of difference. I reckon it seems as though you are doing really well :) Don't be thinking I'm letting you off the slap though :p

I had 2 big slices of pizza lol. I am really bloated now tho, shame, considering i used to eat the whole pizza last time! lol And drank far to much coke :-( I just cant throw it away argh lol

Thing is, did you enjoy the pizza and the coke?

If you did then fair play, but of not hang on to the feeling and try to encapsulate the bloatedness for another time that you're 'tempted' to eat.

Try not to let food become your enemy. We all need it, we all have access to it, and only we can control how much we eat.

Ok that makes no sense, I know what I mean though :eek:

Try making food your mate, especially goodie food. Junk food shouldn't be your best buddy, but in small doses it is ok.

OMG you can tell I'm tired, I'm making noooo sense!

x x x x

I'm actually enjoying food more than ever at the moment BUT I have control over what I eat and how much. That doesn't mean I don't have the odd treat but if I do, I compensate in some way. Today I was mega-good with my food and drank loads of water so I had a scoop of low fat ice cream on my fruit salad :) Lots of really interesting salads with everything

Well said Starlight. I think he's a very naughty boy!

haha what's all this aggressive behaviour towards tyn tyn? can i get in on it too girlies?! lol i'm jokin chuck, i love you really. ;)

right, lets talk about ME now hehe. I had an OK day, we went out for a 3 course meal, as in it all came in one price so i HAD to have pud lol. went for the chicken which i thought was the best bet and didnt touch my roast potatos woop. and didnt go for the choc desert either, went for a lemon mousse. strangely enough, my recent lack of choc has made me go off it a bit as i feel like it would be a bit too stodgy for me now. had a tiny bit of cereal in the morning aswell, and some dried fruits (esp. prunes haha) back at home. oh, overdid it on the pistachios - where theyre concerned once i pop i cant stop! :S

anyway back to strict diet tomorrow, i think the weekends are ok to be a TINY bit more relaxed, i usually eat a lot more of a weekend so think ive done well. i'm going to weigh myself on wednesday for a preview.

bed for me peeps, i'll catch up with u all at work tomorrow hahaha :) much love xxx

Wohoo, made myself go for a walk with the dog, was going to be lazy as its really cold and windy, but i used my trick. Looked at pictures of Canada and then Tahmoh Penikitt. Soon wrapped up in my big coat and scarf and was off! Wasn't the longest, but my chest got tight on the way around so thought it best to come home. (don't worry, no heart attack, just bad astmah lol)

I am with Smelly(Way to go btw!) Weekends are always bad for me, lucky i did't have any take away, thats usually the family treat! lol

well done on your weekends chaps :)

how are we finding things on this jolly monday morning?

i'm absolutely bloody knackered. ha. think it's probably the scrummy coffee i was drinking last night that prevented me from sleeping properly, and i didn't get much sleep the night before due to being out and then getting up early to clean house for coffee jollity the next afternoon. i want to be in bed!!

abz xx

Got a busy day today so prob won't be posting for a while but fairly pleased with weigh in so I'll have a smile on my face as I go through the day :)
Enjoy today everyone. See you later

i tell you what abz i'm with you on the bed thing. much rather be there now haha. i'm in before anyone else so it's a bit lonely but oh well, at least i get to go home at half 5 woop xxx

Back