Big Boys Need Love Too!

lol it's a good plan. i used to come in later and leave later but then, who was it, maybe gem who said the earlier you wake up the better when it comes to losing weight. so 7am i was awake this mornin, took my sis to the train station and came to work. and i'm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin goooooooooooood. (well apart from wantin to be in bed.) i'm just petrified that i still wont be down by much on wed/fri. so i'm going to try and limit my portion size a bit more. xx

cheers abz... people need to start waking up and joining us on this forum. i'm bored at work already, lol!!

arrrrr i wanna watch it, wonder if bbc do a live service like itv do. we dont have a telly in the office.

ooh, also, just looking at the stats of some of the players at my fave football team (west brom). i'm heavier than all of them, including the 6' 3"ers!! grrr... oh well i suppose they burn humoungous amounts of cals daily...

You girls have got too much time on your hands. Just dropping by to say Hi. You'll be fine for your weigh in elle. You've been working hard at it (prunes should shift a couple of lbs methinks!) x

hey all. Sorry i am late checking in, been watching the Tennis lol. There are so very attractive tennis men lol. I forgot how much i adore the posh british accent lol Tim Henman <3 lol

i wanna i wanna i wanna :( stoopid stoopid work :( how's it goin tyn? xx

Yep yep, all good, Federer is on right now, so got my perv on lol. Tennis is one of the sports i am going to play when i get fitter! It looks so much fun.

How you doing Smelly? Other than not wanting to be at work lol.

i'm fine now cos i watched the rest of the federer game on bbc live. what stars the tv channels have become today. YAAAAAAAAAAAY. dont be fooled lol, tennis gets a bit boring when you realise you're not up to federer standard:p hahaha. although do you reeeeally find federer hot? he has strange eyebrows and forehead... xxx

tim henman's looking kinda sweet. i can see that one. and he does have fantastic legs if my memory serves correctly :D

federer though... not too bad, but no. not a fan.

i was very impressed that the female number one seed is attractive, only 20 years old and getting a degree in economics. quite a catch :D

abz xx

you're not going to start batting for the other side as well now are ya abz? hahaha. home time soon, yay. 10 minutes and McCounting. Well...walk first. :) x

They are alright, his face is alittle mushed up but meh, i gave up being picky a few years ago ;-) lol Still nothing about a job, sucky people!

Really sleepy today, no idea why tho lol

Oh yea, how hawt is that new guy in Big Brother (Hate the show, but so worth watching now!)

Hes tall, buff, and has the most amazing eyes! My perfect guy! lol How can you call that fuggly! lol

Sowwie :eek:

Pssssttt he totally wears mascara, so his eyes aren't real ;) he is veh buff though so will give you that ;)

Heehehehe.

Mind you I'm one to talk, I've got a thing for Dennis :confused: and I'm a straight girl and a MUM!! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Dennis?! EWWW! Why on earth would you say such a thing? Hes a horrible creature. And has gotta stop mincing around in his undies, makes me gag everytime i see it.

Back