Big Boys Need Love Too!

Oh elle - sorry to hear that. What with the prunes and all - did the earth move for you? If not it could be that. Then there's the red shoes - they must have weighed a lb or two and I ran off with them last night. Seriously though, weightloss is a funny thing (a bit like busses) you don't see it for ages and then it all comes at once. The secret is hanging on in there, the difficulty is having the mindset to do it.
YOU CAN DO IT ELLE - STAY STRONG:flowers:

Have managed to shimmy my way into an appointment before work. I hope I don't get signed off :sigh:

Will get some bio yoggie ta Gem, I love the stuff so what better an excuse to scoff it!

It's lovely assisting a new person into the world I always whisper 'Happy Birthday' into the babes ear when they're out. One of my supervisors asked me what I'd said once and when I told her she'd got goosepimples apparently, sad bint ;) I just think its sad that another human is being brought into this world of evil and hate. At least when they're inutero they're safe, and protected from the hate.

I'll shush now. Well today I've not got an appetite because of this pain in my ear but will take along some packs.

Have a good day guys and gurls x x x x x x x

aww bex that's lovely. being the first person to wish somebody happy birthday is a beautiful thing. and i think of them as people with one hell of a lot of potential. yes the world is full of hate, but that could affect them in utero as much as out of it i think. trying to think what a new person could become is brill :D

abz xx

well i lost two days ago, gained a lb yesterday and have stayed the same today, so you fluctuate as you go i'm afraid hon. hopefully the whoosh fairy will pay you a visit soon :)

abz xx

Oh elle - sorry to hear that. What with the prunes and all - did the earth move for you? If not it could be that. Then there's the red shoes - they must have weighed a lb or two and I ran off with them last night. Seriously though, weightloss is a funny thing (a bit like busses) you don't see it for ages and then it all comes at once. The secret is hanging on in there, the difficulty is having the mindset to do it.
YOU CAN DO IT ELLE - STAY STRONG:flowers:

Cheers guys i hope so :) ive got more prunes with me today Gem lol, not sure why my digestive system has taken a turn for the worst when i've been eating all the right things to help it along. i seriously think that if by next friday i havent had any substantial weight loss i may have to go for something a bit more 'drastic'. Also wondering whether to stop doing sit ups for a while incase maybe its muscle gain? but i doubt it, i only do 120 in a night and its not really muscle gain anyway is it, it's toning. grrrrr. this is all so confusing.

bex, its so lovely being able to do that. i just got a bit grossed out (for want of a better phrase) by the bit prior to the baby entering the world haha. But i know who to talk to if i need any questions on having a baby answered lol :) xxx

if you aren't eating more than enough calories to maintain you hon then you won't be gaining muscle, just toning the stuff you have already. do you count cals or do you take it easy?

hope the prunes are working for you :D

abz xx

Awww fanks love! I think it's quite a selfish act on my part because this baby should not be hearing it's first words from me :eek: I can't seem to help it though it's something I've done since I started Uni :eek:

Totally agree about the potential thing, I just think though that if I could do things different I would never have brought my daughter into the world purely because of how it is. It's never going to be a happy, safe place but now she's here all I can do it teach her right from wrong and protect her best I can.

I'm so beshul aren't I? :eek: :eek:

well i check calories where i can but im just eating less and better. like today i had the tiniest amount of cereal you can imagine, the kellogs version of shreddies cos i figure the fibre should help me. ive had almost 2 glasses of water since and for lunch ive got a homemade tuna and onion sandwich on brown bread with a bit of dairy free spread, a few prunes, an apple and some cucumber. last night though my carbs thing went out the window as my mum made risotto but i was starving when i went home so just ate it and shut up. had a smaller bowl than everyone else though... but still, tonight i refuse to eat carbs after 6 just like i said, so tough luck mum, whatever you're cooking tonight haha. guaranteed its pasta now hehehe xxx

you would never have had your daughter because of the way the world is? hmmm, im not sure if i think like that. i see it as bringing someone into the world and hoping that they can try and make it a better place... glass half full today peeps:p haha

WOOHOO. the sashes for my mate's hen night have just arrived. am so relieved they got here on time :D :D

they look awesome. they are blue and have jo's hen night written on the front and back in silver writing. now i just have to find something to point out which one jo actually is because i didn't get a 'the bride' one, ha.

abz xx

you would never have had your daughter because of the way the world is? hmmm, im not sure if i think like that. i see it as bringing someone into the world and hoping that they can try and make it a better place... glass half full today peeps:p haha

Yup I know sounds mental :( I'm very much a half empty person :(

I think it's just a feeling of being helpless to stop the bad things. I'm not being very articulate about this I know but its stuff like paedophilia, the war, terrorism, gang culture and stuff like that. Not having had a very wholesome upbringing myself I doubt my abilities to stop what happened to me happening to my princess :(

Stupid I know :eek:

x x x x x

Oh and EllyBelly, yup come to me on any aspect of babies and babying ;) I'm also good at stuff like contraception and breastfeeding. Oh and I make a mean lasagne ;)

x x x x x

i'm definitely up for lasagne ;) :p and i'm sure you'll bring your daughter up amazingly! just here eatin my prunes and my boss is looking at me like, what ON EARTH is she eating hahaha. tis quite funny. xxx

mmm. prunes :D although at the mo i'd probably go for anything. bring on the brussel sprouts :D

abz xx

hahaha i have to say abz my mum's brussel sprouts are miraculously quite nice. not sure if she has some sort of trick... how much does cd cost abz, just as a nosey question? x

it's about £35 a week. and i didn't start for ages because of the cost. and then when you add up all the little bits you get from the shop, buying lunch, buying drinks, going to the put, takeaway and eating out it actually doesn't work out too much more expensive. i didn't believe it when i heard it but i'm just the same amount of skint as usual, ha.

abz xx

hmmmm. maybe i'll consider it. or start up weight watchers again haha. im such a serial dieter, done the aitkens, done weightwatchers, done paul mckenna lol. xxx

i've done them all too hon. this one i've managed to stick to but it is bloody hard. after the first week it's a lot easier but when people waft temptation under your nose it's difficult to turn the other way. i think this is great, and although i kinda hate it because i love eating so much, i love it because it prevents me from being that person and has brought to light so many picking habits i had, like nicking a chip off my OH's plate for eg. just little things like that. licking your fingers when they are covered in jam. and then of course the mounds of pizza and chocolate and biscuits etc that i used to eat, ha. but at least i was aware of that :)

it is each to their own, and some people find this really isn't for them. that's not a weakness, but a fair truth. same as weight watchers wasn't for me. i love low carbing but always fall off the wagon after about 3 months and i want pizza again, ha.

abz xx

Have managed to shimmy my way into an appointment before work. I hope I don't get signed off :sigh:

Will get some bio yoggie ta Gem, I love the stuff so what better an excuse to scoff it!

It's lovely assisting a new person into the world I always whisper 'Happy Birthday' into the babes ear when they're out. One of my supervisors asked me what I'd said once and when I told her she'd got goosepimples apparently, sad bint ;) I just think its sad that another human is being brought into this world of evil and hate. At least when they're inutero they're safe, and protected from the hate.

I'll shush now. Well today I've not got an appetite because of this pain in my ear but will take along some packs.

Have a good day guys and gurls x x x x x x x

Hey that is super sickly sweet but I love it. My midwife was a pain in the a**e. As a matter of fact I she made me feel like a big fat heefalump....so there...hahaha.

I hope you're ear gets better. I haven't had one of those for years, but I have managed to get a cold over the last few days and feel like I have been run over by a lorry as well as having that horrible smell in my nose like I have just been swimming and have water in it. ( ok I know I am weird...but it will grow on you!:D)

Weighted myself again this morning and can't figure it out...I am now another 2 pounds down... so I have lost 8 lbs since last thrusday!! WOW!!! How? I mean I had KFC lastnight for crying out loud!! Oh well...something is working.

Love this site ladies...And gents (of course) keeps me from going insane. Lucky for me is my day off ...my son is at his nana's house having a sleep over so I am just chill and watch judge judy before taking a nap!! hahaha

arrrrrgh HOW did you lose so much and still have kfc?? :( life is poo. maybe i should just give up lol. congratulations anyway! :)

Exactly, I agree with you. Yeah there are some nasty things, but you know...they are all growing experiences, and if none of the nastiness happens how can you truly enough the good stuff?!:)

It took me and my hubby 8 long years of wishing and hopeing and our son was made out of love ( which is what he tells people) and I know that we make sure he is a good, sweet, thoughtful person.
[FONT=&quot]Our biggest goal is thathe grows up healthy and happy. And to achieve that we promise to be the best parents we can be, and be the parents he needs to grow to be a strong, loving, respectful, honest, confident, ambitious, considerate and happy adult. We hope that through the guidance of his grandparents, his other loved ones, and ourselves, he will feel loved, wanted, and special and that we all and pass on to him the best traits of ourselves. We hope to inspire him to achieve all of his potential and to learn to love without prejudice, give without expecting, share without being asked, and to live for himself, but still be mindful of effects on others. That is all we could ask for.

[/FONT]

Back