Big Boys Need Love Too!

BTW - it does sound to me like your mum has severe deperession - and as such should see the Dr. Her life is slipping by - and the enjoyment in you and your sister that she should be having too.

Just for you Flirty!!! And yea, i am gonna talk to the doc on friday, she wont go to see him, so i will see what he tells me to do.

Wise words Beverley. The sooner she is treated the better. The doc can also look at anything else that may be amiss.
Tyn - could your mum by any chance be going through the menopause? Not necessarily something she would talk about (some women won't) - Just a thought to throw into the mix

This thread is most definitely incorrectly named! The "Big boys need love too" is highly misleading! I can't keep up with anyone so I've been left in the dark! Ha ha. I posted on this thread last night and it's got about 10 pages added on already. You ladies can talk! I'm going to try and find a thread that runs at a slower pace now so I can keep up! Later ladies and Martyn. Oh yeah, head thumping and indigestion unbearable but I'm going to go and sleep it off and hope it's better tomorrow. Byeeeee. Dave. :wave_cry:

Oh no! We ran him off! All you women! Chasing away all the men! Remind me to not go clubbing with you! lol.

Anyway spoke to my big sis when she got off work, and she is booking friday off to go see the doc with me about mum, but i have to tell our dad what we are doing tomorrow. That should be fun!

Totally stressed out, and i just had chocolate. blah

Oh my life!

You guys can talk for frigging England!!

Elle and Jenn lets run away and get married and junk. OMG you two are comical!

well I blame the sugar....:D Oh I didn't have any....ok it was water...

Elle, don;t worry about the raid...I had a curry tonight since I am CDing come monday thought I would be my LAST SUPPER in before it was too late. Can cut the carbs to nil till monday.

Oh no! We ran him off! All you women! Chasing away all the men! Remind me to not go clubbing with you! lol.

Anyway spoke to my big sis when she got off work, and she is booking friday off to go see the doc with me about mum, but i have to tell our dad what we are doing tomorrow. That should be fun!

Totally stressed out, and i just had chocolate. blah

Hey now, I can't help it if he can't handle me....or rather us...can't take the heat and all...hehehe.

Nah, I am sure you dad will be happy you all are going to the doctors and I am sure he wants you all to do something to help her. He just may be scared too. Make sure you tell him all the changes in her and about her arm...that is very important.

Sorry about all the posts...I just got a bit bored today...being sick and all. When my monkey shine comes home tomorrow from his nana's I am sure I will be busy, finger painting or gluing glitter and pasta on craft paper...so may be too busy to chat. But then again...my son can talk the hind legs off a donkey and he is only 3. *LOL*;)

ok I only came back on for a few before bed...so speak tomorrow...or rather later...hopefully I will still be alive come the morning...if my face hasn't exploded with all the mucus in my nose from this cold. My whole face hurts!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Colds are horrible and make you feel poo! x

Good morning all you wonderful people out there in Cyberland :character00238:
Looks like I might be the first on this merry morn :)

morning gem.

you know, i could have sworn i wrote about my weigh in on here but i can't find it now!!

abz xx

Hi abz
I made a bet with myself that you would be the first one to answer :p
I am being really good this week. I can't afford not to. I am away for the weekend with family and really looking forward to it but I will find it difficult to refuse food (and drink) as it will bring awkward questions.
I never drink loads and there should be some healthy choices so it might not be too damaging. If I can maintain for Monday I will be well chuffed but if I put on a lb or 2 I'll just have to make sure I lose it next week :eek: I hope it won't come to that.
icon3.gif
Maybe I'll take some morning walks before everyone gets up - now there's a thought :) x

ha. well if you gain it over the course of one weekend gem then it should drop off fairly fast as long as you glug the water and stick with it as soon as you get back, no worries.

i want to try my bar now but i'm not even close to hungry...

abz xx

That's what I thought abz. Thanks a lot for the support x

Our Martyn is the host on this thread Myounow but for some reason he attracts women like crazy!!!! AND we are all crazy! You've hit on the right thread for some fun - plenty of support too as with the whole site. x

Morning all, Crickey I've missed one day and it's taken an age to catch up. My boss is late in; he's stuck in traffic…..happy hour for me!!

Cor blimey, Tyn it's amazing that you mange to function at all. You must be an amazingly strong person. Hopefully your GP will be able to offer some support. There are lots of support networks out there including carer networks, mental health support groups etc. You could also contact your local social services anonymously if you like to see what support they could offer.
The Samaritans are also an option – they are not just for folk who are suicidal they are also a listening ear, they will ring you back if you ask. They are strictly confidential and do not hold any records about you not even your number once they have rung you back.

Nice one on a pound lost.
You know the cola thing – is it sugar free?
I was do BSL but I have had to put it on hold because I will be in hospital on two of the exam dates. My niece is deaf and being able to communicate better with her has been brill.

Aislinn x

Thanks Jenn, I keep telling myself that I will be able to get back on track once I'm better. Trouble is I so wanted to shift the extra pounds before I went in……….hey ho.

Aislinn x

Back