Big Boys Need Love Too!

:confused: I'm confused! What kinda rabbit you got elle? Is it the furry kind or vibrating kind? Please help out a poor confused soul :D x

haha real life wabbit. i'll stick a photo in my album so you can see. he's so cuuuute!

Rough games with your man huh Jenn - is that the angry bit? (hehe)

BER-LI-MEY everybody, we lost a fella cos we chat too much (well fine bugger off then, pshhhhh)

p.s. hope everyone is well today

Elle, I hope you weren't referring to me cos that would be plain nasty! lol You lot didn't drive me away, I just can't keep up with the speed of this thread! I'm new to this kinda thing and keep losing my place. Sorry if I offended anyone though! I'll try and keep up but don't blame me if I can't. Hope ur all well. Dave.

Welcome back Dave. I reckon you've been lurking in the background waiting for a suitable place to come back in!
Seriously though, even the regulars on "big boys" have trouble keeping up so don't worry. Now where on earth is Tyn... and elle.... and abz..... Jen, you out there? we got a visitor looking for some scintilating conversation x

hi dave. i don't blame you for not being able to keep up. i've only been gone five hours and i've had to read through three bloody pages!!

and look where the conversation went to!! i can't leave you guys alone for a minute :D

i don't think i've ever had angry sex. when i get angry i want nothing to do with sex, sorry :D

and no more horrid occurrances today. have been to the cinema to see the happening. the concept was great, the execution was a bit pants. and it was really quite graphic. more dead people than you can shake a stick at and really quite upsetting in some places. so not one i'd recommend really.

i had my chocolate tetra pack frozen as ice cream and oh my god it was divine!! ice cream. on a diet!! rock on, ha. i also had a spicy tomato soup earlier in the day, after the disaster bar, ha.

am meeting up with friends tomorrow back at the uni where they all work, it's my day off, woo, and having a coffee or three and then i'll probably head into town to buy a few more things for this hen night. i'm such a pillock. i spent a bloody fortune on sashes and didn't get one with 'the bride' written on it in the same colours and her name. so i've just had to spend £13, £8.50 of which was postage to get her one that matches the others. i'm such a div.. ah well. it will be worth it. going to look in places like claire's accessories for silly things to put on her head tomorrow :)

can't believe it's nearly hen night time. kinda terrified now!! ha. and i'm going to have to try on that bridesmaids dress again!! at least i know it fits now so it's not such a panicky process!! ha.

has everyone else gone to bed?

abz xx

I don't know what you mean abz. I've been here for ages - calling you all out! I've been lonely - boo hoo

Welcome back Dave. I reckon you've been lurking in the background waiting for a suitable place to come back in!
Seriously though, even the regulars on "big boys" have trouble keeping up so don't worry. Now where on earth is Tyn... and elle.... and abz..... Jen, you out there? we got a visitor looking for some scintilating conversation x

hehehehe I am here but I am sure you're all gone now.

abz...movie sounds not so nice. but trek sounds nice. Will get some of the stuff tomorrow when I see my cdc....not sure if I want to just stick to soup and shakes or actually have a chewable item.....decisions decisions...:D

I know y'all all have gone to sleep, but now i am going to be going too...so see you tomorrow.

J

I'm back again - oh my god - we are behaving like one of those weather houses like my auntie used to have. You know, if one figure is out of the house it's gonna rain :badmood: if the the one on the other side is out it's gonna be sunny :character00238: Well bags me the sunny one. I'm having a few days off to be with family and hope to go to the beach sometime over the weekend :)

I'm here too, although not for long...

Good morning to you all :character00238:
I can't believe it might even be nice for Glastonbury weekend!
Still that's good for me too cos today's the day I go for my weekend.
Big decisions are afoot (and any other extremity for that matter). I have lost weight so I am going to bring my weigh day forward and update today ("Cheat!" I hear you say). Well guess what? I'm gonna do uit anyway - cos I can :)
Here's the theory. I've done this since Monday and I know I will be naughty when I'm with my family. I then have another whole week to get rid of any damage :D There you go - perfect crime - no-one will ever know (except us of course) hehehe ;)

Ha, good thing Glastonbury isn't in Anglesey, as it is chucking it down here:(

Good morning to you all :character00238:
I can't believe it might even be nice for Glastonbury weekend!
Still that's good for me too cos today's the day I go for my weekend.
Big decisions are afoot (and any other extremity for that matter). I have lost weight so I am going to bring my weigh day forward and update today ("Cheat!" I hear you say). Well guess what? I'm gonna do uit anyway - cos I can :)
Here's the theory. I've done this since Monday and I know I will be naughty when I'm with my family. I then have another whole week to get rid of any damage :D There you go - perfect crime - no-one will ever know (except us of course) hehehe ;)

Gem, never did ask you what diet you're on...

Elle, I hope you weren't referring to me cos that would be plain nasty! lol You lot didn't drive me away, I just can't keep up with the speed of this thread! I'm new to this kinda thing and keep losing my place. Sorry if I offended anyone though! I'll try and keep up but don't blame me if I can't. Hope ur all well. Dave.

Dave i was messing around with you duck! haha. welcome to the thread :) xxx

HAHA Tyn Tyn can you change the name of the thread to 'Big Boys' please? :D

Gem! WE HAVE LIFT OFF!! hahahahaaaaaaaaa :)

Back