Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hi Hezz. Nice to see Tyn's original post again 174 mad pages later. Big Boys is the place to be. Stick around, it's quite lively x

:character00238: Morning Everyone :character00238:

I'm early this morning but no surprise that Taz beat me to it - but two people, that's amazing!

I have a very busy day today so don't know how much time I will spend on here.

Have a wonderful day everyone x :character00238:

Not at all - it would be SO much to catch up with and you'd need a week off work to do it!!!!!! Join us here and now and welcome. x

Morning all! It's beautiful and sunny here. :character00238: Hope it is for you too, wherever you all are!!!

It's always nice to have someone else joining in the madness. Hezz... I hope you like peanut butter. lol.

Have a beautiful day everyone!!!

~Silence~

Everyone seems to be adicted to it (along with illicit peanut butter products such as peanut m & ms, kit-kat and twix) I hate the stuff - Give me a bag of malteasers any day x

Morning all....

Well gem you were right... those 2 lbs only stuck around for the day. How freaky!! They are gone now...so I am only a sts this week, but hell I am much happier with that than a gain...so wahoooooooo. I just flushed those pounds away (hahahaha). So what is everyone up to this week?

It looks awful today...raining (again) like I should be surprised. As I said we got the cross trainer in the "gym" now, when OH was putting it together a vital piece showed us that there is a problem. And seeing as it took us just short of 2 years after buying it to put it together I am not sure that they will do much. But I shall see.Hopefully, we can get a new part that fits properly and I will be on my way. Then once the tredmill is in....I will be a goer. Cuz i hate to walk in the rain in this country!! Texas it is fine, the weather is hot and muggy and the rain feels lovely on your skin and is cooling. But here...it is like being pelted with ice. I hate it. So I don't even venture out in it unless I have to. YUK!!!

BTW hello there hezz...welcome to the conversation. Never to late to start making friends.

Taz, you start your lates this week don't you? And if it makes you feel better I am not going to cornwall. Never been but would like to some time.

Silence...would you consider french an easy language to learn? I am oh so close on making a full desision on french, i think the whole edith piaf thing just made it more attactive to me. hehehehe.
Sill working with LU on his spanish. He is doing well. He said "Como esta?" to his father this morning out of the blue!! I was so proud of him. He is learning so fast. I think I am going to have to do what my family did and just start speaking spanish and let him pick up the meanings as he goes along....we shall see.

howdy howdy. good morning chaps. welcome hezz :)

well i'm finally back home and am soooooo tired. and my mum is popping in for a visit shortly too so i might have to get the coffee on if i'm going to make polite conversation, ha. she hasn't seen me for a while though so i'm hoping that she'll see a difference in my size :) we'll see. others have so here's hoping :) hee.

i doubt the weight loss has gone that well this week either... i have lost about 2lbs by my calculations but with last weeks complete nothingness i'm not holding my breath. think it's my first weigh in tomorrow for a month and i'll be lucky to have lost half a stone in that time i think. still. it's better than nothing i suppose :(...

well i'm off to glug some water and get some coffee to stay awake. it looks like everyone's had a good time. well done on dropping your squatters so to speak gem :D

abz xx

Thanks abz. Always good to drop squatters! I'm glad you had a good time away and I'm sure your mum will notice the new slimmer bod.

Jenn - Taz was on lates last week, she's back on earlys this week and quite pleased about it. I don't think I'd like the late shifts she was doing. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I'd like her early mornings either - they're more like the middle of the night!

Peanut Butter - enough already - Yuk! x

As Gem so rightly said, I was on lates last week and back onto earlies this week. And yes I am VERY happy about that!

I can't wait to try the PB Twix

Silence...would you consider french an easy language to learn? I am oh so close on making a full desision on french, i think the whole edith piaf thing just made it more attactive to me. hehehehe.

Hmmmm. I know this sounds odd, but it depends... French is a very beautiful, fluid language. It shares a lot of roots with English (Latin) and so in a way it's easy to learn. However, some of the grammar is nasty... there are a lot of rules and it's more complicated than English grammar. But you'll find that in most foreign languages. It's difficult, but it's worth it!

I would encourage anyone to consider learning a language, because it is a very enriching and rewarding experience.

~Silence~

Where is everyone? Usually when I log in on a morning there's a page of posts from last night and a few good morning posts!!!
~Silence~

:character00238: Good Morning Everyone :character00238:

I tried to log on earlier and managed to do something to my lap top so not I have had to move to the main computer and fire it up. Lap to hanging in space!!! Oh well it will recover - must be suffering from the weather. It's raining in the south west of England. I hope it improves by the weekend cos I'm heading for another music week in sunny Cornwal (hahahah!)

I think I've well and truely seen the back of the squatter pounds from last week and now all I have to do is concentrate on shifting some extras so that my ticker can be moved before I go away.

Once this next week is over I hope I will be able to see a steady weekly loss until the end of October when I go away again.

I hope everyone is feeling well and positive this morning. Have a lovely day x :character00238:

A ha, so this is where the cool kids hang out! Can I join the party and be the slightly uncool new and enthusiastic one?

I like peanut butter too! On toasted bagels. Mmmm.

Sorry, practically in a trance there. Off to eat some cereal instead.
x

dont you love that feeling when you wake up in the morning and feel dead slim?? yaaay bye bye weight! :wave_cry:

good morning chaps. well i think i've lost 2.5lbs this week, but that only takes me up to 8ish lbs for the month, not the 12-14lb cambridge average. not entirely sure why i'm torturing myself if i'm not going to lose faster than on other things but i'll see what my cdc says. i'm seeing her for the first time in a month tonight so hopefully she can tell me i've lost loads of inches instead or something, ha. my hormones haven't settled down though. which is gutting. totm again today. although not heavy this time so hopefully it's the beginning of the end of one week on and one week off...

i am also finding it really hard to have all my shakes in a day, although i am managing. but i seem to be deep in ketosis from that point of view so not sure why i'm not losing. maybe i'm doing too much exercise for my calorie intake. i'll talk to her about it tonight and update my ticker properly etc too. under three weeks to denmark now. practically impossible for me to make the target i had but i'll keep going until i get as far as i do. i have a pair of size 18 trousers that aren't. all my other size 18 troos fit but these ones i always wore when i wasn't quite a 16 yet. so if i get into them before denmark that will be just fine :) i can get them on at the mo but they aren't too attractive, ha.

how's everyone else doing this morning? oh. and stop with the PB already!! it's foul stuff!!

abz xx

Hi Wheels - Yea, this is Tyn's place where the cool kids hang out. I'm the "Old Kid" but they still put up with me - Welcome to the party x

Hey Hezz - What a great feeling that must have been. I know what you mean. Sometimes you go to bed feeling fat and wake up in the morning thinking "I feel slimmer this morning" and can't wait to hop on the scales and WOW!!! What an amazing boost - it'll keep you going through the day x

Back