Big Boys Need Love Too!

precisely. it wouldn't matter if he'd just pootled through some of it, but it doesn't look like he's done any of it... so i don't know what the hell he was doing all day. even if i'd had a lazy day today i would have done SOMEthing. of course it's possible he was working on something else, but if so he's still in the wrong because it should have been documented so i know what's been done. gah!!

abz xx

hey abz...well I am glad to hear you are doing well and stablising, since your move up. I would agree with Taz, that maybe ssing just isn't for you. But yes, you have done brilliantly and have really stuck it out and I am ever so happy for you.
Men not doing their jobs...don't get me started. Used to happen to me all the time. They were quite happy to leave it to the woman. But at least I knew things were done right I guess. hehehe

Well I have managed 4 lbs loss this week, which I am super chuffed about. I really felt like stuffing my face after my weekend of revelations, but I held it well and just didn't do it. It was nice for the first time not to let the food comfort my emotions. And if I am honest I feel great. I feel like the sun is shinning on a new day. I wish I had done it years ago. But I am sure it wouldn't have meant as much. Well I am not sure but just guessing. I am not sure I will do so well in the weight loss this week but I am going to give it a go.

Taz I am trying the mix2max on the site, it is interesting but kinda confusing at the same time. It worked out ok, but I am not sure if I will lose on it or not. I may just stick to the red or green but I will give it a few days to kick in. Having to change my whole schedule now. LU has to be in bed by 7pm now as he will be starting nursey next week and I want him to have as much sleep as possible. But that just pushes everything else out of whack. Plus I will need to start getting an early night rather than going to bed at 12:30am or 1. But I am sure it is all for the best. I am sure he will love nursery. Just have to get myself in order. Plan, plan, plan!! hahaha.

Well ladies, I hope you have a good night....abz, hope your WI went well. And I am sure I will catch up to y'all soon.

J

Hey Jenn, I have done Mix2max a few times but I only really do it if I have to go out for dinner and have to decide when I get there!

Well I have managed 4 lbs loss this week, which I am super chuffed about.

You should be chuffed - well done you.

I've just had a difficult situation with a friend. I just picked him up from the coach and dropped him home. His car has died and I was trying to be a nice friend.

He seemed to have it in his head that I suggested a Mc Donalds as a reward which I know I did not. I said that I didn't want Mc Donalds or anything else because I'm trying to eat well and then he just started to wind me up. He talked about different burgers etc. I pulled into Mc Donalds so he could get some and he said he wouldn't have any if I wasn't eating it. So I just drove right out. He then continued to talk about going for a chinese or a thai. All the way home!

He got an uber grumpy Claire in return!

With friends like these eh?

Glad I have somewhere to go i.e here :)

hey guys. well i actually gained 3/4 lb and stunned both me and my cdc, ha. so it appears i have become a bit of an experiment. i have moved up to the 1000 plan and have promised to stick to it 110% so that we can monitor me and work out why this isn't working. obviously if it continues not to work i will have to try something else but i don't see how it can fail. hopefully on 1000 i will be able to exercise more and my hormones will settle :)

so i started this evening as i hadn't had anything other than my two shakes today so i thought why not? so tonight i had a meal of some mashed sweet potato, some chicken goujons and some brocolli and some grapes for dessert and i was stuffed. and do you know what? i felt like a normal person. although when i saw the amount i ate and how much it filled me up it scared me silly the amounts i used to eat!! and after my grapes my tummy was full but my head was screaming for more, and i got this weird split feeling. like i could now recognise my head apart from my stomach. it was a really strange sensation that i can't really explain but i ignored the brain asking for more grapes obviously... ha. so now i have to make some choices about tomorrow... i can have a boiled egg and a small slice of toast for brekkie. or i can just have my cambridge meal and save the egg and slice of bread to add to my green salad for lunch. or i can have 150 cals worth of fruit instead of both of those. maybe add some grapes and apple to my green salad for lunch... hmm. i am working late tomorrow night too. pants. i forgot about that... no clue what i'm going to do for dinner then :S maybe i should have my big meal for lunch instead and then just have cambridge things and a green salad for tea as it will be easier to take to work... aargh. bum... well at least i'm not leaving the house until half nine tomorrow. i'm meeting a friend in town at 10 and i'm at work from 1-11 so i can take some stuff with me and eat it at work... hmm.

abz xx

Well done for standing your ground Claire. What kind of friend does that?

Not a very grateful one. I think maybe he really didn't get the hints. He can be a bit of a bonehead sometimes!

On the plus side he sort of put me off my dinner so was able to leave food on my plate again!!! LOL

Hey people!

New guy, just thought i would say hey!

hi andy.

claire. sorry i didn't respond last night. i was in rant mode!! ha. sounds like you gave your mate his comeuppance. keep it up babes. he'll be astonished when you get there despite his efforts :)

abz xx

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum and to Tyn's place. We are the col kids over here so make yourself at home! x

Abz, I know that if I consumed such a restrictive amount of calories I would put weight on. It's just the way my body is. It really sounds like you are the same as me and need to eat more in order to keep your body happy. How are you today?

i am feeling great and feel like i'm eating all the time, ha. i have three apples and a portion of grapes and two cambridge thingies and a low fat yoghurt and my dinner of chicken, brocolli and sweet potato...

abz xx

where is everybody? i certainly wasn't expecting to be first here this morning!!

good morning everyone. how's things?

abz xx

how are you today taz? did you look at that dress? i haven't had chance to go through all the threads yet, ha.

abz xx

Hey guys sorry I haven't been round much. Busy busy bee that I am!!

Abz, I know how you feel hun. I did the same thing when I actually came off SSing. It is a great thing and taught me to listen more to my body rather than my head. ( even though it is empty most of the time hehehe) It does get easier, but you will feel like you are just stuffing your face when really you have only had about 5 tablespoons of food. But that is what I like. I still drink so much water to keep myself in check, and as I said several times, I eat until I notice the full feeling creeping in...then I stop. I don't know how I did it before. But then again I wasn't too healthy. I mean I did eat healthy foods, but I only had 1 meal a day and but the time I had it, I was starving mad hungry, so I would eat a big plate full. Which stuffed me like a turkey and make me want to go to sleep. Now it is not like that at all. My stomach has still managed to stay small ( I think) and so between the water and my having a meal I only eat about 25% of what I used to eat. But 2-3 times a day, and only when I am genuinely hungry. I know you will do fine, and you will continue even when you go to denmark. So good luck on your new journey to a better you.

Taz, Hey how are you enjoying your time off? Getting much done or just chilling out?

Silence...where are you chick-a-dee not heard from you for a bit?

Tyn....HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO anyone home?

Claire....Yeah hun your mate sounds like a bit of a jerk, but you sound like you have him well in hand so I am sure you will be fine. Good on you for turning dow the mcD's. Personally I don't care for the place i prefer Burger king, but the nearest one is like an hour away...so not likely to bother!! *LOL* To be honest OH makes such yummy food, that I am not too bothered about take-aways. I can live without them, I only ever get them for his sake.

I hope Gem and Elle are having great times on their holidays....it seems so quiet when they aren't about!! I miss them....hehehehe Sad I know.

Only two of my friends know that I'm on my "I mean it this time" quest and they have the URL of my blog. One of them is coming over tonight and because he has permission to tell me off for badness I'm expecting a hard time about the Mc Donald's I did eat. Hopefully I get brownie points for my stance the other night though lol.

Seems quite hard today for some reason. I've eaten my lunch but I have a few cravings. I'm nibbling at a mint at the moment to try and make them go away.

I'm bad at not drinking water (or anything for that matter) but maybe I should try. Do you think it makes a big difference?

Back