Big Boys Need Love Too!

i miss them too jenn :)

well i am at work now. 10hrs, 40 mins and counting, ha. i have had a bar for brekkie and an apple and 75cls of water. which isn't good for post lunch time but i feel like my day has just started even though i've been up for hours. had a cup of tea too. feels strange having tea with milk!! ha. i weighed the same today as i did yesterday but i need to get used to the weight not falling off as fast now i am on 1000. also need to keep my water up. i was a bit naff at that yesterday...

i have all my food for the day with me, all carefully measured and weighed, ha. it's exactly the same as yesterday though, so i need to do something different tomorrow :) saying that, it's my day off tomorrow so i'll have more time to experiment :)

and i bought the jacket i desperately wanted: The Dark Angel : Exquisite fairytale clothing

in a size 16. which won't fit me quite yet but will hopefully still look good when i've lost all the weight i want to given the size of my boobs...

also want to know what you all think of this dress: The Dark Angel : Exquisite fairytale clothing as a wedding dress. they do made to order things so i would be able to get them to make me one with a slightly longer skirt and no rouching on the straps...

anyhoo, i'm thinking about that at the mo. also got thomas a medieval shirt for his birthday as he's always wanted one :) and i have my eye on lots of things on there for when i have some more dosh!! ha.

abz xx

hi claire. it really really does make a difference. lbs of a difference. try drinking 2 litres of water a day and the amount of water weight you'll shed will be amazing. also really really good for your skin and general wellbeing. i used to be terrible at not drinking enough water and i feel so much better now that i do...

abz xx

Hey Jenn, I am just chillin at the moment. I have got a karate and a kickboxing grading on saturday which totals about 4 hours and is really tough so I am just going to rest as much as possible til then so I won't be too knackered for it! How are you doing?

I love the dress. Not too fussy which I favour but with a unique style.

I just started clicking around and am lusting after the corsets. So getting a lovely corset when I've lost a few stone. It can be my reward!

i love so much of the stuff on there. there's a gorgeous red top i love too with really long sleeves, ha. i'll get there... it isn't my birthday until january and i'm hoping to be at goal by then so i might make myself a wish list :D

abz xx

taz...not so bad...thins are great at the moment, I feel good emotionally and physically, although a little tired for having gone to bed at 3am....hahaha. Good luck for saturday. I really wish I could do karate of some kind, but I fear my size would be a factor at the moment. But when I lose another say 3 stone....I will be right there.

Claire...yes, it makes a big difference. As Abz said it does effect your weight loss, and helps to cleanse your body too. At first when you start drinking more you will wee....ALOT...for what feels like every 10 minutes, but once your body gets used to it, it will so down. In addition you will notice your hunger and cravings are less. ( at least for me) A lot of time people eat thinking they are hungry, when infact they are actually thristy. Furthermore, if you are actually feeling thirsty, it means are you are always becoming dehydrated. Personally I have to stop myself drinking past 8pm or else I need to use the loo in the night, but I do notice that I tend to get more thristy in the evenings once I have stopped. I don't drink tea or coffee or much else but water, but that is my own personal taste and choice. For my size I drink about 3-4 litres a day. But as I lose weight I will decrease the amount I need as I won't be such an issue.

Abz, love the jacket. The dress...well I do think it is nice, personally not my choice of wedding dress, it seems more like a nice evening dress. But everyone has their ideas on what they want for a wedding dress and YOU choose what YOU like and feel beautiful in. That is all the matters.

Claire, yeah I love the corset stuff too. A make of mine makes them, she all kinds of different sizes. She's a goth and so she wears them daily. I love them, but don't have the boobs for them. I think I am the only big woman with no boobs...I am only a b/c which kinda s*cks.

i have too MUCH boob for corsets jenn. i daren't wear them if they don't have straps!! i thought if i had that as my wedding dress i would get them to make the skirt longer and unrouche the straps and maybe jazz it up a bit... we'll see. i've emailed them asking if there is somewhere i can go and see them as i think it's one of those things you have to see on... it isn't really what i had in mind but when i saw it i loved it. and i can't wait for that jacket to arrive. i don't think it will quite fit yet... but fingers crossed as it's up top i've lost most of my weight... not on the boobage but everywhere else *sigh*...

abz xx

*bootie shakes his way in* howdy girlies! Hows it going?

Things are good my end, just finished all my uni stuff off today, all handed in, and exam is finally done! Even if i totally revised the wrong stuff and now iffy if i passed or not, but meh i don't care! lol. Finally ordered my new computer parts aswell so will spend the rest of the week building that and stuff! WOhoo

Anyways, just thought i would stop by and say hi!

hey tyn!! great to have you back. am glad your exam is over and done with and you can relax a wee bit. have you decided when you are going back to uni yet?

abz xx

Tyn, hey guy so glad to hear from you. Seen you about on chav but not heard much. It's amazing how much it has grown since it all started now. BTW Abz...not seen you on it for a very long time.....hahaha.

Abz...well I think you are right, once you try it on it may well be something you really love the look of so go for it if it is what you want. I never had a wedding dress. At the time we were so poor that we only really spent about £70 ODD pounds on the whole thing. £22 was the marriage license...and £45 was OH ring...( second hand) and then £5 for artifical flowers for me...and £5 on a pair of shoes. We both wore clothes we already had, which mine was a work dress. I really always wanted the big wedding and the plethora of relatives with well wishes and gifts, but it was not to be. And in the end I am kinda glad. I much rather have not started our married life in debt, as so many couples do these days, but also it makes for a funny storey to tell the kids. I may get OH to splash out when we are married for 20 or 25 years and get re-married and have the whole dress and stuff...but we shall see.

taz i meant to ask you...how is it you have so much stuff on your signature? Mine keep telling me I can have only 1500 characters...does it increase with the amount of postings you have or something?

I don't know if it increases but you can only have so many characters and that includes codes for things like tickers.

i think it does increase with the amount of posts you have yeah.. i don't know by how much though...

abz xx

it must do cuz...mine is small at the moment and I have to take things off just to add my new weekly losses in...that is why I took my J off. But taz has like 80 million things on her's...but then again she has trillions of postings so there you go....hahah just wasn't sure it if it was me being a freak or not.

By the way 3 more lbs off and I will be in the 18's...I will be so chuffed...being as I I was 21 + when I started....just can't believe it all really....wish I'd done it better years ago.

you are doing fabulously hon :D i haven't been a size 18 in a very long time, and a 16 for about five or six or seven years or something. and i'm only 25!! so hitting a size 16 for me will be such a huge achievement. i can't wait :D denmark will probably slow things down somewhat though, ha. i don't want to go totally mental, but danish pastries that are actually from denmark... oh god!!

abz xx

I am so nearly in the 13's and I was almost 18 stone when I started. It's an amazing feeling isn't it but I think we all get the same thoughts Jenn - Why didn't I do this before?!

Back